It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS aired the 2012 US Presidential Election Results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
As the tittle said, then i came across this video showing the tally after 99% of the votes are counted with:
Obama 43%
Romney 40%

My thoughts:
Either they accidentally aired the results that they already have (100% fixed race)

Or

They were testing the system on live TV to see if it works

Either way, this video is landing on my HDD and a CD so that if these are the actual election results, ill have an unedited video with time stamp, this could be a smoking gun.

What do you guys think?

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You're a lil late;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
nothing to worry about it seems.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Looks like they are reporting the early voters. Personally I don't think they should be doing this the results shouldn't be given out until after the election.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
That turned out to be a "test" strip that was stopped 15 seconds (or so) after the error was noted. The Arizona TV affiliate apologized.

Original ATS Thread

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
As much as I'd love to think that this is proof of a rigged election, I think it is far more likely to be a test that was accidentally aired.

If the election results in a 40% - 43% difference..........this footage could start a lot of controversy.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
please...
...it was a test...look at the vote count, and the vote count from 2008
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Those numbers are way too low to be the final result, and probably too high to be the early voters. In 2008 Obama got 69 million and McCain got 59 million (about 128 million between the two). Those results are 40 million and 38 million. That's a difference of 50 million and I don't see that happening. If anything the country is so divided now (thanks Obama) that even more people will come out and vote.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Mod please remove/close, i could not find the original post, and therefore did not think this had been posted.

Namaste

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I wasn't going to watch the whole video until I read the first response. It was making me feel so tense and angry listening to that. I was also making me feel a bit embarrassed thinking that the fellow and I were from the same region. But, he ended up sharing the same argument that I would make. Kudos for finding the clip. Thanks OP.
casquette supreme casquette ymcmb pas cher shox nike rivalry pas cher

top topics

join