It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revived from the Dead - All of us are the Resurrection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The key to this is found here:

Hosea 6:2, "After two days he will revive us, On the third day He will raise us up."

And Here:

2 Peter 3:8

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

And Here:

Acts 24

I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Notice what Paul and the others are saying. There will come a day when we will be revived. Not just the righteous, but the wicked as well. All of us.

Another Clue:

Revelation 1 - See This Thread

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

In this verse, we can see that the first century generation (Wicked Generation) will also be here on the last day. From here, let's return to the first verse I mentioned.

Hosea 6:2, "After two days he will revive us, On the third day He will raise us up."

When Jesus was here 2000 years ago, he referred to the temple being destroyed and that he would raise it again in three days. He also mentioned that the only sign the wicked generation of doubters would receive was the sign of Jonah. See THIS THREAD on Jonah for more.

What does it all mean? We have been revived. John the Baptist (Elijah) prepared the way. The way is through the water, which puts out fire, so that all of us could return to see Christ return. We are all waiting.

Hebrews 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

How will Christ come? In Revelation 1, mentioned above, he will come in the clouds. The cloud here has dual meaning and is not the cloud in the sky.

Here is a quote from the thread I linked above:

"Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

When it says Jesus is coming in the clouds, why do the people mourn? For the first century generation that pierced Christ, the answer is obvious. For the rest of us, we realize that our sin was paid by the one that comes to remove the covering from us. The word Cloud denotes a complete covering that shrouds the land from the light. Clouds also defuse light to keep the earth protected. The Earth is our womb. There are many analogies in this symbolism when we see the connection. Faith is not fact because we cannot see beyond the veil. "

Enoch said that the fallen ones from Genesis 6 would be judged in 70 generations. A generation is the precession of the Earth divided by 360. That equates to 72.222 years. Multiply this by 70 and you get 5055 years. Consider that Enoch was taken by God at around 950 and you have 6000 years.

How do we manage an answer to the two days of Hosea and the day that will remain of the three?

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

Christ was crucified by the wicked generation at the end of day four. Three remained. Now, return to the central verse.

The Resurrection has occurred. All 7 Billion souls is the fullness of the Gentiles. All of us here to see the return and the nations judged. Are you ready?

2 Peter 3:8

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Baptism is the immersion of the soul into the water. Water puts out fire and Living Water is found from repentance and turning to Christ.

edit on 23-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Ok.. so you could spend a few hours re-interpreting (again) ancient religious texts to fit in with your already pre-conceived ideas.... Check...

Or...

you could try thinking for yourself and producing a worthwhile scientifically testable experiment to attempt to prove/disprove your preconceived ideas...

Oh wait... you already made your choice...

PA

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

In past threads on this exact topic, I don't think you ever answered my question as to who has been resurrected?

We know for a fact that there are a number of dead that won't be raised again until after the Millennium and right before judgement, according to Revelation 21, so how does that figure in to your equation?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sorry, I meant to use Revelation 20 as a source, not Revelation 21 in this matter.

Revelation 20:4-6

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

According to you, the first resurrection has already taken place. According to the Bible, the first resurrection doesn't take place until right before the Millennium and after the time of the Anti-Christ.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

In past threads on this exact topic, I don't think you ever answered my question as to who has been resurrected?

We know for a fact that there are a number of dead that won't be raised again until after the Millennium and right before judgement, according to Revelation 21, so how does that figure in to your equation?

Revelation 21

6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

Water is symbolic to baptism and access to life. Isaiah 26 answers this. After the coming reaping, the chaff is burned up. Those who are brought to their chambers of rest above wait to return. The coming wrath is also mentioned in relation to baptism in Matthew 3 when John gives the experts manipulating law (Leaders) their judgment message.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Revelation is not chronological. It is dimensional as it circles around the events by a different perspective than time in a straight line.

Revelation 20 is the 1000 year Day of the Lord. This is what you are referring to:

20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

Notice that the abyss and the binding of Satan is mentioned first, then the story goes back to say what happens before. The beheading of saints is yet to come between now and the end of tribulation. Those who are killed for their testimony is something gearing up to happen soon. After this, they come back to life since the second death has no power over them. The rest of the dead are the wicked that Paul mentions in Acts 24 and that John shows in Matthew 3 as those refused baptism. Our current leaders who corrupt the Earth. It's a bloodline that has been reserved for this day.

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

When he says, "This is the first resurrection, he is referring to those who are killed and those who denied Christ by taking the mark. The blessed ones who are resurrected with the wicked will be persecuted for their witness to Christ. It's coming. This mark in Revelation 13 is Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons). This is the carbon credit system that is coming when the money collapses. UNESCO holds the deeds to the biosphere reserves. Land that is not tagged for carbon emissions are reserve currencies for carbon credits. A mark will be required. This is what I think is coming and I could be wrong.

I have threads on all these topics. You can't see it now, but you will return when (if) you see it happening.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Yes. He is saying that this is the description of the first resurrection. When the people die in the last generation (1948-2018), those who take the mark will also die. The Saints will rise again because death has no power over them. The wicked that Paul mentions, also on Earth at this time, will not have the chance at baptism (Immersion into the water of life).

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Those are the experts. They are the money changers and leaders who are manipulating the people. If you know the symbols, you know the story. What is John saying about a coming wrath. Go back to the OP. I covered it all.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yes. He is saying that this is the description of the first resurrection. When the people die in the last generation (1948-2018), those who take the mark will also die. The Saints will rise again because death has no power over them.

Agreed, so why are we still having a communication problem?

Why did you make the statement in your original post saying, "The resurrection has occurred", as if it has already happened? As if the 7 billion people living on earth have already been resurrected once.

Are you talking about a different resurrection than the one stated in Revelation 20 when you say it has already occurred?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The mark could refer to simply accepting the flesh (carbon based life) as the only life. The mark itself could be invisible to those who are blind to the Spirit. You are right in saying that the resurrection could already have taken place. Many of us could, theoretically, be second generation spirits, spirits who have lived before and been reincarnated by God as our "resurrection." So this could mean that we are already with Christ for his thousand year reign. Speculation is only worth so much.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Yes. He is saying that this is the description of the first resurrection. When the people die in the last generation (1948-2018), those who take the mark will also die. The Saints will rise again because death has no power over them.

Agreed, so why are we still having a communication problem?

Why did you make the statement in your original post saying, "The resurrection has occurred", as if it has already happened? As if the 7 billion people living on earth have already been resurrected once.

Are you talking about a different resurrection than the one stated in Revelation 20 when you say it has already occurred?

You are looking at resurrection in the manner that most people see it. They think it is being caught up into heaven after death. Not so. It is being caught back into the water as a new birth. Baptism is our immersion into the water. We are resurrected from the dead. Our soul is returned. "You must be born again." Read all of 1 Kings 17 and then associate the water in the first few verses with Elijah. Then, watch what happens with the widow woman later in the chapter. After this, go back to Matthew 3 and realize that John the Baptist is Elijah. Also, read John 3.

Resurrection is coming back from the dead to new life. We are currently in that window. 1948-2018 by what I can tell. It will get bad in the last seven years stretch. According to Genesis, the 2nd year an east wind will blow and take away the harvest. The Fire and Spirit baptism is what is upon us as far as I can tell. A mark of carbon will come and many will be persecuted and killed for their faith. I believe this will start in Europe and I also believe that the two witnesses of Revelation 11 are America and Israel.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch

The mark could refer to simply accepting the flesh (carbon based life) as the only life. The mark itself could be invisible to those who are blind to the Spirit. You are right in saying that the resurrection could already have taken place. Many of us could, theoretically, be second generation spirits, spirits who have lived before and been reincarnated by God as our "resurrection." So this could mean that we are already with Christ for his thousand year reign. Speculation is only worth so much.

The Carbon is only the marker. It's like die in the water. It is the beast of our technology. The true mark on the individual is selfishness.

2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6).

Notice that there are 18 identifiers with selfishness. We are all guilty of this and the only solution is to be cleansed by Christ. Our works are not sufficient to change this nature. We must be changed. Acceptance and faith allows us to collapse this wave into reality. See this thread: LINK

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

No, I don't look at resurrection as being caught up to heaven.

Yes, I do consider the resurrection to be a true physical resurrection, however, I don't believe it's already happened.

I believe what's written in the scripture, that the first resurrection occurs after Armageddon and before Christ's reign here on earth. I think Ezekiel 37 and the valley of the dry bones tells us exactly when it will occur.

Ezekiel 37:11-14

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

Matthew 3 is about the work of the Holy Spirit.

Even the angel, Gabriel, told John's father that John would be coming to the people with the SPIRIT of Elijah.

It was all about the work of the Holy Spirit, not a reincarnation or resurrection in a physical sense.

The physical resurrection doesn't happen until the time of the Millennium, as spoken of in Ezekiel 37 and Revelation 20.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
How will Christ come? In Revelation 1, mentioned above, he will come in the clouds. The cloud here has dual meaning and is not the cloud in the sky.

"Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

Wow, that is mind blowing.......very Stitchenesque! lol

So,in essence, this could infer that Jesus can quite possibly come flying through the earth on a spaceship with the good aliens ie. angels to once in for all fight the evil influences of the bad aliens ie. sinister group sponsering the likes of the shadow gov.?

I'm not be facetious here. I really like this scenerio.
Sorry I missed this thread the first time around. I will continue reading the rest of your findings!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The dry bones represents Israel coming back into the land. It is a literal resurrection of the nation and all of its people. Again, a resurrection from 1948 to today.

As for Elijah, the picture of resurrection is mentioned in 1 Kings 17.

17 Now Elijah the Tishbite, from Tishbe[a] in Gilead, said to Ahab, “As the Lord, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word.”

Dew represents the droplets of water before the sun rises in the morning to evaporate them back again. This is the birth of new souls. Compare this to the dew in Isaiah 26 that returns to the Earth on the Day of the Lord.

Listen to the whole chapter. LISTEN Elijah takes the widow woman's son up to his chamber, restores the soul to the body, then takes him back down to the mother. This is resurrection and a picture of baptism. Elijah was then John the Baptist in the first century. John the Baptist is the foreshadowing of Elijah preparing the way by bringing the souls back to the Earth is the resurrection starting in 1948, the last generation.

The water was turned back on full blast. 7 billion souls. There can be no mistaking it. Take the rest of the verses I have listed and we are the resurrection, waiting on this event.

Hebrews 9

edit on 24-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya

Wow, that is mind blowing.......very Stitchenesque! lol

So,in essence, this could infer that Jesus can quite possibly come flying through the earth on a spaceship with the good aliens ie. angels to once in for all fight the evil influences of the bad aliens ie. sinister group sponsering the likes of the shadow gov.?

I'm not be facetious here. I really like this scenerio.
Sorry I missed this thread the first time around. I will continue reading the rest of your findings!

The clouds suggest several aspects of our confusion and the veil that keeps us from remembering who we were before this life. When Jesus comes in our clouds, it is the covering that hides the light. Faith is not fact. We are confused by the wool pulled over our eyes. Flesh is Nefesh, or the soul surrounded by flesh and blood. The Amnion is the flesh surrounding the Amniotic Fluid, or the Amnesia that surrounds us like a cloud.

When Christ comes in the clouds, he is coming to us to remove the sin (Wool puled over our eyes). The sin is then washed white as snow and returned as the robe given to the saints.

Revelation 6:11

Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

Many are here in the resurrection right now, waiting on the Beast and Antichrists to kill those who hold this same message that I hold. What is all that ammunition for do you suppose that keeps appearing in threads on ATS? What does the DHS need it for? Why do military bases have guillotines? LINK What is our government up to and what is the NWO going to do with those who stand in their way? They will kill many, then go hide in their caves when the fire starts. They light the fire they burn by.

I'm just here trying to show them what will happen when they make their move and the SHTF. We all sense that it will be happening soon.

Revelation 20:4

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Coming to life is simply being born again. The leaders who rule now will not receive another baptism. The saints will and they will then rule with Christ over the next 1000 years.

edit on 24-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The dry bones represents Israel coming back into the land. It is a literal resurrection of the nation and all of its people. Again, a resurrection from 1948 to today.

Sorry, but the verses I posted (Ezekiel 37:11-14) clearly state that the nation will recognize their Lord at the time that they are lifted from their graves and placed in the land.

This is clearly referring to the Millennium, as the nation of Israel has NOT declared Jesus as their Lord to date, regardless of their start to return to the land. Remember, even though they started coming into the land in 1948, two thirds of them will still be cut off and die before the start of the Millennium.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
By the way, here's an interesting comparison of 1 Kings 17 and Ezekiel 37...

1 Kings 17:12

12 And she said, As the Lord thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die.

Ezekiel 37:15-17

15 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

The gathering of the "two sticks" to combine into one stick doesn't happen until the time of the Millennium as described below:

Ezekiel 37:22-23

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

What do you have to say about the rapture? Sorry if I missed it.

I do find it very interesting that you accept the concept of reincarnation as being literal. I have a fundamental christian friend who insists that Jesus came in the forms of Elijah, the stranger who wrestles Jacob, and Melchizedek and possibly a few others I forgot. My argument is that is proof of reincarntation. He says, no. If you look in the bible, they never die, they just go away.So another words, they appear for a specific purpose and basically leave afterwards I assume. What do you say to this?

(sorry if in the wrong thread)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

This is in response to a snipit of the link you included in your first response:

Life in the Jewish Utopia

Would worldwide coerced observance of the Noahide laws create more religious freedom and tolerance? Not a chance. The first law is against idolatry, and what's idolatry? The Babylonian Talmud repeatedly says worship of the false prophet Jesus Christ is idolatry, a crime worthy of death. The Talmud also says Christ was a blasphemer, a violator of the second Noahide precept. This makes His worshippers, who claim He's the second member of a three-party Trinity, blasphemers also. 1

In his Noahide.org article, Michael Kress confirms that many observant Jews believe Christianity (with its "polytheist" belief in the Trinity) violates Noahide law. If Noahide law were globally enforced, Christians and all other "idolaters" would face extermination under this "peace-creating" universal code!

educate-yourself.org...

Oh, come on now. That sounds like the hateful ramblings of a bigot. Do you really believe that? That sounds like something from medieval times when people where lynched for being accused of witchcraft or jews were thought to have devil horns. We have come so far with religious tolerance and acceptance within the Judeo-Christian world, there is no way that would come to pass. Now if sharia law comes into the mix - maybe it could be considered in an extreme form, but I highly doubt it would get that pervasive.
edit on 10/24/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Sorry, but the verses I posted (Ezekiel 37:11-14) clearly state that the nation will recognize their Lord at the time that they are lifted from their graves and placed in the land.

This is clearly referring to the Millennium, as the nation of Israel has NOT declared Jesus as their Lord to date, regardless of their start to return to the land. Remember, even though they started coming into the land in 1948, two thirds of them will still be cut off and die before the start of the Millennium.

Read Genesis 37 to the end of Genesis. They recognize Joseph at a specific time in the 7 year famine. The little brother must be brought to Joseph first. Who is the brother of Issac that is the thorn in the side of Israel? Until they deal with the brother in love and bring him to the truth, the truth will not revel himself.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

You're going to have to elaborate on this answer in order for me to understand what you're talking about.

We know there's going to be delusion in the end times, but I don't know what that has to do with resurrection.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join