It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Dustbins US Navy with the Bayonets and Horses

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfzilla

Sure it's right vs Left vs Paul... That's the way I should look at things right?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by buddhasystem

See my response to aethertek. No need to immitate/follow someone else

Indeed. Also there is no need to make remarks without any supporting facts, while in reality some facts were offered to you. And so I'm not imitating anyone when I'm saying well, you are ignoring the facts that aren't compatible with your chosen view of reality, so damn the facts. Do you know of better sources? What's more important, can you show that the real numbers differ by an order of magnitude from the diagram shown? That would be interesting, because my own googling always showed the same ballpark for numbers. So you either need to source some data or stop the empty talk.
Works both ways. You didn't show me any facts but empty hollow comments.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Anyone else notice that the OP hasn't been back to comment on this since the top of page 2? And there are now 7 pages responding to his twisted logic. I smell a hit and run by a troll.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Indeed. Also there is no need to make remarks without any supporting facts, while in reality some facts were offered to you. And so I'm not imitating anyone when I'm saying well, you are ignoring the facts that aren't compatible with your chosen view of reality, so damn the facts. Do you know of better sources? What's more important, can you show that the real numbers differ by an order of magnitude from the diagram shown? That would be interesting, because my own googling always showed the same ballpark for numbers. So you either need to source some data or stop the empty talk.

You were shown a set of numbers, not "hollow comments". You said outright that you don't believe these numbers but didn't bother to do your own research and disprove them with more reliable data. This is exceptionally lame.

I can tell you that distance to the Moon is 238,900 miles and you will deny it. Will say it's bogus. Oh well then.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think somebody's presidential sarcasm meter isn't working too well. (I may not exactly love 'im either, but at least I get the context of what he was saying.)

Anyhow, the point is likely that a ship such as a modern destroyer has more firepower and effective range available to it than a WWI era battleship. So you don't need as many to get the job done. Comparing numbers of the modern fleet to those of the age of ironside steamers is like comparing apples and oranges.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You were shown a set of numbers, not "hollow comments". You said outright that you don't believe these numbers but didn't bother to do your own research and disprove them with more reliable data. This is exceptionally lame.

I can tell you that distance to the Moon is 238,900 miles and you will deny it. Will say it's bogus. Oh well then.
Well then it bottoms down to what is a credible source doesn't it? I posted few links too and so did you. You can consider anything opposing your viewpoint as exceptionally lame. Fact is that tooting your own horn and constantly interjecting your links to be legit is extremely lame

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join