It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Urge People To Be Prepared For Alien Contact

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

I just found this one OP!

Check this out.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I am in the middle of a series of post that will relate to "preparing for alien contact" the thing is I posted it in the general forum because I am new and was unsure where to put it. General seemed "safe" But not I see this forum would have been much better.

I asked a mod to move it but nothing yet. I feel this forum would find it more interesting. It will be a series of post I am working on and although it is mostly for my "benefit" I would like people to get a chance at reading it. I do not think it is getting many "viewers" cause of my choice to put it in the general forum.

If you are interested here it is. You Gotta Be Kitten Me (Toxoplasma Gondii) I am not advertising it to get stars and flags (i could care less) but without them things do not get noticed around here and I do think people may enjoy it if you enjoy the topic of this thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MyParadoxicalSelf

I've enjoyed this topic my whole life Paradox. But I'm the biggest skeptic in the world about how it's looked at from a secular point of view by so many. I see it ties in far more from the Biblical view. And that it is a deception that iwe see going on. I will of course look at what you got and find out if you can move it yourself. PM a Mod from the forum it's currently in. Sounds interesting.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join