It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brad Pitt's philosophy channel.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Why is everyone unhappy with Brad,s latest performance?

Because we generally want a hero to lead us where we cant manage to go. We want him to lead us out of the dark, or through it triumphantly , with irony and a rebellious stance. Through him many people want to receive a high, to be uplifted from their day to day reality, the steps through the mud that we are. We want an artificial lift, the reason we want that is because some of us are living in an artificial low. Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying we created that low, only we have fallen in to an artificial reality and our only sin is believing it.
In his latest performance we are beguiled by an add that tells us how our fate is pitiful, meaningless and pointless.?Shall we just change channel or it it time to switch off the artificial reality show and regain heart? The choice is ours.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

i look at it this way no one owns philosophy, or metaphysics becauses its a sciences of allegories. Hes telling his allegories so mabey some people will identify with that like some people identify with that author or some other one. Really its a mute question whether his channel is relevant or not, which is also relevant to how to look at Philosophy and Metaphysics. Theres nothing in it because there was nothing there to begin with other than allegory and myths of ideas and beliefs.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You have a strong point, but the number five is commonly know to be mans number.What I am saying by that its the symbolic number of man and philosophy and alchemy has always stated that. It is a language, so the its the same way that the word bus means something to us, number five always points to that also.

five fingers five senses.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
He has a huckleberry hound shaped head. Just like alanis morisette. I can't take that head shape seriously. It's like looking at a sugarloaf.

But his cargo pants cost $10,000. True story. A picture of his kid is worth more than you'll earn in your lifetime.

top topics

join