It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maui residents craft legislation to ban geo-engineering 'chemtrails'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

If I remember right they pass over, or North of Maui, depending on where they originated. Then they descend into Kauai. They occasionally circle as they descend, but most of the time they make some turns to line up with the runway in Lihue, and that gives them time to get to the right altitude.

Maui will rarely see a persistent contrail, because they are changing altitude, so they aren't in the right conditions for one. Over Oahu is a different story, since they are climbing up to where they persist.
edit on 10/23/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Now the big question is why would the be spraying chemtrails over Hawaii?

Now some say it is for geoengineering to cool down the Earth, yet we see that volcanic activity can do that and what does Hawaii have in the way of volcanic activity?

How many active volcanoes are on Hawaii?

There are currently three active volcanoes in Hawaii. On Hawaii Island you'll find Maunaloa and Kilauea in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Maunaloa last erupted in 1984 and Kilauea has been continuously erupting since 1983. Loihi is located underwater off the southern coast of Hawaii Island. Erupting since 1996, this emerging seamount may break the surface in about 250,000 years, adding a ninth island to the Hawaiian chain. Other notable volcano craters that you can hike and explore include Haleakala on Maui as well as Leahi (Diamond Head) and the National Memorial of the Pacific at Punchbowl on Oahu.

www.gohawaii.com...

Looks like Hawaii has been doing it's own geoengineering since 1983 with Kilauea.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

I think you and your other concerned citizens should man up and try to get legislation in place to eliminate any chemtrail spraying. You can use the argument that since it's not actually happening, there should be no problem with a legal ban on it. Then, just after you get your legislation passed, you can cite it here as proof that "they" have been spraying your all along.

Either way, stop writing threads about it on ATS and DO SOMETHING!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
50+ planes here (where normally there are very few) this morning and
yesterday morning before 8am, ALL spraying huge trails across the sky.
Both days turned into dull and dreary efforts, under the usual blanketed skies.

Bastards. Their days and the days of their deceiving supporters will come, please God.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by Phage
That's pretty funny.
Not many "chemtrails" on Maui (not much in the way of high altitude flyovers and the tropics aren't often conducive to persistent contrails) but Murphy has convinced people they're being sprayed.

Yeah, it's quite hard to find photos of contrails over Maui. Most of the Maui "chemtrail" videos seem to be of normal clouds, not even contrails.

Most of the contrails they will see will be close to the horizon, and at a sharp angle.

Why is that? Why no chemtrails over Maui. Why are they at the horizon....at a sharp angle? Because the area is not "condusive" to chemtrails?
edit on 23-10-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Why is that? Why no chemtrails over Maui. Why are they at the horizon....at a sharp angle?
No "chemtrails" because there are no such thing. But that isn't what he said. He said most contrails would be close to the horizon because they are far away. At a sharp angle because of the perspective. There are not a lot of planes flying at altitudes high enough to produce contrails near the islands.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am suer it will get a fair hearing and the same careful consideration as the suffolk county attempt to do the same, with the same result.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I'm 28 years in Hawaii, I could count the number of contrails I saw on one hand. There are no flights passing over but military flights, and they were at fairly low altitude to meet up with a tanker. The other flights originated somewhere in Hawaii.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join