It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds set of multiple car alarms, then they shut off all around the same time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

PS - While i generally think this is fake ... want you to know ... i absolutely respect what you say about schizophrenics .. and have long believed this demands much more scrutiny ... from medical and spiritual perspectives ...

Aside from mans general ignorance, and tendancy to brush things under the carpet that he doesnt understand or doesnt fit in with his expectations of the norm ... and the resulting ensuing life of misunderstanding and all that goes with it ... I am unsure if you would be blessed or cursed ..
Assuming the individual with the 'apparent schizophrenia' doesnt think they themselves are crazy .. but absolutely believes the voice is not being created by their own mind and is more likely being put there by an external intelligence .. or being 'picked up on / tuned into' ... I think if the voices etc are of a negative nature .. then it would be a curse ...

I wouldnt want this myself, as i feel it would be a curse .. but how i would soooo love to spend a day in some of their minds ... with the piece of mind of an emergency escape button i can push at any time to get out ... in reality most people have no such button unfortunately ...

If we went further into truly understanding what is happening inside schizophrenics minds ... perhaps some are 'mentally ill' ... its possible a small fraction could be conjuring up stuff from their own sub-conscious and bringing dream like realities into their waking conscious mind ... ish .. But i suspect there are many many more, that have something completely different going on ... some external being perhaps .. placing thoughts etc in their mind .. i believe this is very possible .. with certain entities .. and certain minds ... and as the majority would scorn at such an idea .. and ridicule it ... then this will continue to be wrongly labelled as a mental illness, which will directly impede furthering our understanding ...

ETA - i myself am not labelled 'schizophrenic' ... but a few times in my life .. when drifting off .. i have become aware of voices in my mind .. crystal clear ... not voices i recognize .. but like i picked up on a snippet of someones conversation .. like a woman saying "the biscuits are in the tin on the shelf" ... I would not know this womans voice .. and myself dont have a biscuit tin .. or a shelf .. but the voice was very clear .. she could have been standing next to me .. but i know i heard it in my mind .. not external to me ... On other occasions .. the most beautiful music .. Not music i recognise .. but sooo wish i had a means of recording it .. soooo lovely ..
Anyhow ... on all occasions .. as soon as i consciously become aware of the voices .. or music .. they stop ... as my frame of mind shifts

Not saying my own mind isnt making these ... but im more inclined to think i 'tuned into' something .... which is why the words and voice were not relevant to me at all .. just random nonsense like a snippet of any conversation with no real context ...

On the other hand ... The people that have voices 'speaking to' them .. and interacting with them ... hmmm .. thats what i find scary .. i do believe there are entities out there who are quitre naughty by nature .... if ever they found someone who could actually hear them .. and interact with them ... im sure they would leech on and have endless fun with their verbal suggestions .. and verbal years of absolutely torturing people in the confines of their own minds ...

If that is the case that some of these are external entities planting their voices / words in some peopels minds ... there must be a way to counter it .. must be .. learning to use a mental barrier ... prayer .. some sort of exorcism type thing perhaps ..

Wouldnt be surprised if a few people have me down as mentally ill now
... I dont care about those opinions
edit on 23-10-2012 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Not sure if your from Canada, but I'm from Ontario and let me tell you, these sounds are for real! Was watching tv Sunday evening (about 8pm) when a loud sort of vibration sound (kind of like an airplane) could be heard from inside the house that persisted for over a minute. So my son and I went outside to listen to it and finally I told my husband to come out and it lasted for about 10 minutes. It was almost like it was coming from everywhere, the sky, ground level and underground. It was on the news that night and reports that many people have called in the find out what it was. No one has answers.

The noises disappeared quickly, but my whole family was pretty shooken up about what we had heard. So much so that my 14 year old son had to sleep in the same bed with my husband and I. Lol.

Not sure if this relates to any of this, but the next morning when I was outside walking to my car, there was a stench in the air. It smelt almost like rotting eggs! When I got to work, everyone was complain about the smell as well. The city had reassured everyone that there wasn't any type of sewage back up and that the smell was a complete mystery. Well the stench lasted all day.

I for one, am a believer now of these weird trumpet / metal type sounds. Thinking about it still gives me goosebumps.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

sounds like the earth is having an flatulence problem of a sort ...

<< 1   >>

join