It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds set of multiple car alarms, then they shut off all around the same time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
youtube

Im not sure where this was, but for all those who think the sounds are connected to the seasons, i don't your right. My belief, it's a time anomaly connected to a device which projects voices and does other things. And it's malfunctioning.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm curious if this relates to all those "bunker" explosions, but it doesn't seem to fit considering this is a completely different thing. The timing is questionable though, interesting towards what this is. Any official reports on it or something? Or just this one video?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
is it good or bad if you hear the trumpets of the apocalypse.

maybe is God's warning to the faithful to be prepared.

or maybe its not the trumpets of the angels sounding that the 7 great seals of the apocalypse are about to be broken.

all i can say is i heard the sounds personally 2 times. so even if the video is a hoax, i know the sounds aren't.

and the second time i heard it, if i had to describe it, it sounded like a horn being blown from far away in the distance, but coming from all around and the sky.

only time will tell. but then what would it matter, if you're alive during the apocalypse, you have bigger problems to worry about than wondering if God is real or you evolved from a monkey.

edit on 22-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Some new technofascist device in action. I like how they activate the alarms, to cover up the sound, like when they use above ground storms to mask tunnel blasting/drilling.

Will we ever know anything, except that everything's wrong?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Eh, this could easily be hoaxed. He just filmed the sky but not the cars, which sound oh so very close to him. I mean why only film the sky? Does he plan on filming the actual noise?

So I don't buy it. It would be awesome if it was true and that's enough motivation right there to fake this.

And by looking at his YouTube page I see he has multiple "strange sounds" videos, along with UFO videos as well. I don't trust anyone with multiple UFO videos, unless its MUFON .

edit on 22-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Whaaaaaat a retarded video........ Sounds like something made on protools... Dumb how he made them all go off one by one, they stay on then turn off all at once...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Very interesting.. However I ask find it very weird as to why he's only videoing the clouds and sky and not the cars making the noise? That's what makes me skeptical.. And Swills makes a good point, multiple strange sound videos on his acount makes me wonder..hmm

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Nothing cool like that ever happens in Saskatchewan...that I've heard anyways.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I think I'd want to point one thing out, before skeptics may rush in and seize on the opportunity to jump up and down and point to how it can't all be the same thing, so surely, none of it's real. (I mean..it'd be the absolute first time anyone here ever saw that happen, right?
)

I get a few magazines every month and read them religiously. It's a treat, really... A little something to look forward to. Among my favorite are Popular Mechanics, Popular Science and Wired.

With that in mind, if I just dug into my stack of the future as it actually exists today by their reporting...I'd say it's very likely there are any number of real high tech, real expensive, real BAD ideas being pursued all at once in this period of exploding tech across so many fields. I have absolutely no doubt the jet engine, humming, organ and other sounds are real, so I'm open to almost anything right now as a side effect of technology which we'd probably understand instantly if we had any idea what the tech WAS generating it. It's like a blind man trying to understand a new noise, never heard before, and unable to touch the source of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
While it would be cool to hear these noises myself, I not really finding this one to be true. Soon as the cars shut off, it sounds scripted with him saying "They all turned off at once."

I've kind of moved past the noises in the sky. Soon as one showed the noises, fake ones followed after that.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

EVEN if this Video is FAKE, I heard that exact sound...

wrabbit I like your posts sometimes.. This is one of those times.

I have heard the strange sky noises myself. Something within me was very frightened and some other part of me was excited.

I later found a topic on ATS that posted a video about a cover up conspiracy about a potential solar wind reversal slash earth magnetic anomalies..

Based on this I do not think it's technology to blame.

I will show you what I am talking about. This is all on ATS posts. I talked about the strange sounds about 3 days after it happened (heard March 13 2:30Am ish, talked about it here march 16th) to me in some one elses thread who described strange sky sounds themselves that were very similar to what I had experienced.

That was this thread that I posted in HERE

"but the sound stayed and kept almost going into that weird metal sound that I thought was faked. Kind of a sound you would hear in a movie when something HUGE was happening... I can't begin to guess what this sound was or is. It sounded umm supernatural. Like a sound you would hear while meditating... Or crossing through dimensions... or something weird like that... "

Then a Video was posted I think 3 days later (march 19th or so). I never saw that video, but it is linked in a thread I saw on ATS later on. It was started may first. The OP has a video in it, and it is about the earth magnetic field and solar wind being reversed potentially but that it was covered up.

Thread OP Link containing video
My post in thread with edited screencap

I was skeptic about the sky sounds, but not only did I hear them, but I think I know the cause. I think it has to do with the Earth's magnetic field, and when it changes dramatically in short periods of time. I think this sound would be called a trumpet by people from a long time ago..

Exactly when I heard the strange sounds was at the highest potential energy based on the opposite energies power of the fields of the earth based on the graph that was in the OPs video linked to earlier... I saw this post 3 days after my initial post in which I give exact times (give or take 20-30 minutes) of me hearing the sky sounds..

In my other post in the other thread I show the graph with editing to show when I heard the sounds.
edit on 10/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

If it's not technology, then how come there has been highway sounds, television like sounds with indistinguishable voices, airplane sounds and train sounds, high pitch sounds, bangs and explosions connected to earthquake like experiences? Some people report hearing voices in the sounds. I just cannot help but think my theory is the closest to the truth looking at the evidence, and having studied the similarities of voice hearers and haunting hunters evidence as well. I just feel strongly that they are all linked somehow.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

You said "how can it not be technology if it's all linked"

I don't know about all the sounds you just mentioned, but the sky sounds have nothing to do with technology.
What tech would do that exactly?? By the way I have read many of your posts and I don't think you are anyone I would EVER trust. IS the Machine after you again? Are you hearing their voices still? You do have power over THEM don't you?

Follow my links and argue my point based on what I am saying, or say what you think again, because you don't care about anything else that doesn't fit your view.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

You said "how can it not be technology if it's all linked"

I don't know about all the sounds you just mentioned, but the sky sounds have nothing to do with technology.
What tech would do that exactly?? By the way I have read many of your posts and I don't think you are anyone I would EVER trust. IS the Machine after you again? Are you hearing their voices still? You do have power over THEM don't you?

Follow my links and argue my point based on what I am saying, or say what you think again, because you don't care about anything else that doesn't fit your view.

So what then transduces the frequencies of whatever is causing these sounds, and how do they mostly become omni-directional? If you can change my mind, this is the way you'll have to do it. Simply stating, if your speakers aren't plugged in to your audio device, you won't hear the sounds if you hit play on your CD player. The same principles must apply to these sounds, perhaps your right, something natural is acting as a transducer, but what would that be I wonder?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

So what then transduces the frequencies of whatever is causing these sounds, and how do they mostly become omni-directional? If you can change my mind, this is the way you'll have to do it. Simply stating, if your speakers aren't plugged in to your audio device, you won't hear the sounds if you hit play on your CD player. The same principles must apply to these sounds, perhaps your right, something natural is acting as a transducer, but what would that be I wonder?

There are no sky speakers as such.

READ my post and FOLLOW the links..

I gave a source to the sounds.. I do not think they are purely physical.

I would say more if you had done your fair share of work. I laid it all out for you.

Answering one part directly.. The Earth's magnetic field/atmosphere is the large antenna and your brain is the small antenna.. I am not saying the earth is Primary cause. I think big universal changes may be underway.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by truthermantwo

There are no sky speakers as such.

READ my post and FOLLOW the links..

I gave a source to the sounds.. I do not think they are purely physical.

I would say more if you had done your fair share of work. I laid it all out for you.

Answering one part directly.. The Earth's magnetic field/atmosphere is the large antenna and your brain is the small antenna.. I am not saying the earth is Primary cause. I think big universal changes may be underway.

Ok i went through your links and watched the video, you claim you heard the sounds at the same time you were monitoring the googledeblop thingy? So I have something for you arguing for my thoughts on this. Electro magnetic meter reading by "schizophrenic" woman She does a good job of showing how the technology behind voices can manipulate reality via localized electro magnetic energy. So the fact metallic like qualities to these strange sounds have been heard, I relate it instantly to how when I hear voices, that sounds, because it's exactly the same. Omni-directional, from the sky, and mechanical sounding with the neural monitored responses. IMO it relates.

By the way, I still strongly believe you need a method of transduction for us to hear these sounds. Otherwise we wouldn't even notice them. Like much of the populace can't hear a schizophrenics voices and in ignorance, passes it off as a mental disorder, then does what you did to me above. Attempt to derail my standing on this matter. Im just saying.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
There is something strange about this video, I think it's fake. The way the camera is panning side to side seems edited in. No shaking at all and the panning is smooth and constant in speed. Like its a cropped frame of a still video shot using a tripod. Too much production in here to be genuine.

I've not heard these sounds myself and different videos show different sounds, I could put these sounds in three catagories, electric hum(like this vid) trumpets/horns and creaking/warping metal. The humming videos are the most convincing but this one seems off.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Not saying the audible anomoloies reported around the world and the likes are all fake ...
But this video .. on its own merits ....

Well ... i been dabbling with some music recording software recently ...
When i insert a midi clip .. or even a note .. the software automatically tries to 'snap' them into place in a grid on the timeline .. to try make sure they remain 'in time' with rest of the track ...
sorry to all teh budding musicians out there .. i dont know the correct terminology ...

Anyway .. to me .. the car alarms sound very much in 'sync' with each other ... listen to the clip again with that in mind ... make a mental note of the beat or tempo of each sound if you will .. compared to each new sound .... compare the alarms coming in .. a couple of the dual tone alarms sound to be in perfect sync with each other .. and then another multi tone alarm joins in .. like they are singing together .. in concerto
... I know car alarms (and indicator relay switches for that matter too), can often seem to be in sync with others .. but left long enough .. will eventually slip out of time from each other ... or vice versa ... But in this instance .. to join in, in sync with each other ... i say, too coincidental ... those alarms were likely all made by the same device / person

This sounds very similar to when im chucking random noises into my timeline ... except in this case .. its a wee boy with a few car alarm samples ...

SECONDLY .... in that situation .. if it were real ... then an audible tone setting off all those alarms, would have to be extremely loud .. as i dont think car alarms are generally triggered by sound ... but would have to be very loud sound, to create enough physical vibration for the car alarm to be triggered .. even thunder rarely does this i imagine .... yet .. this guy could only 'hear' the sound ... didnt report feeling it ... but all those car alarms felt it ...

Nooooo .... id put my money on it being just another bored silly wee boy that wants to be part of something and feel his life has some value .... and for the moment .. cant think of anything decent to contribute to teh world .. so makes something up ... or something like that .. fake anyway imo

ETA - speaking of indicator switches being in sync .. reminded me of this ... xkcd.com...
edit on 23-10-2012 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

Yes, it's funny also how it was just4/5 alarms local to the camera, if it was indeed the sounds setting off the alarms, should there not have been car alarms sounding for miles?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

yeah .. and then apparently all stopping around the same time ... lets face it .. car alarms dont do that naturally ... the only logic i could apply there .. is some sort of EM interference ... which should have knocked the guys camera out too .. and other nearby electronics ....

at least some of the fakes around dont insult my intelligence so obviously .. and some even sucker me right in ..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join