It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology and how it pertains to 12-21-2012 11:11 in theory!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I thought you was saying Christ was the way, and new age was the beast, but now you are showing me tarot cards using them as examples of someone you believe is real, and trust. Are you a new ager or a Christian? Do you have a thread about this? It's way off topic now.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies. Unfortunately, I have neuropathy and it makes it very difficult for me to respond to each individual post as much as would like to. The calender system we follow is unique to this civilization, so any dates and the numbers associated to them have meaning, but they do not allow for us to predict future events. Numbers have played a role in every society throughout the existence of mankind and there are many ways to interpret them. There is energy associated by occult and religious to certain numbers and that too can effect certain perceptions. Really, it's all semantics. Subjective to what we each want to believe, as is anything in life, comes down to free will. That being said, I personally do feel numbers do play a huge role in the energy cycle and have a vibrational resonance that attaches to certain events. We do have certain numbers that we come in contact over and over again. For me, it is 211. The numerology, of the current day has been as follows.

11,22,33 are master numbers, they do not usually get reduced if the math is there. 123456789 are life numbers and personality traits associated to certain letters. abcdefgh, ijklmnopq, rstuvwxyz. I do believe the personality traits and the numbers associated to names have a better chance of being accurate. The life number, while fun to find, requires more exact information to be completely accurate. For instance, I would be a 9, unless I factor in the exact time of my birth, which I do not know because they do not put seconds on the birth certificate. That being said, if you believe you are 11 you still have 2 tendencies associated to you.

numerology readings are fun and may have accuracies in them but just like anything it is still subjective to what we chose to believe, same as astrology, psychology, and any other ology you can think of.

Still comes down to there is only one truth. Do not live your life in fear, Let LOVE guide you.

Sincerely ,

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by Rapha

Did you channel samyaza? Is this your guardian?

These codes are something people see, are you saying people are being made to look at the clock at certain times by entities? Mind control? I see these codes, lately I'm getting mirror image codes, 12:21, 10:01 ect along with 11:11. I put it down to synchronisation rather than control by spirit, I think it's bigger than indeviduals experiences with entities.

If it is this way you are saying, millions of people everywhere are being attacked from the astral. I believe in the spirit and know it can communicate this way, but why would it be done to decieve What's the goal?

This is certainly one way of looking at the repetitive numbers, but there is another, equally as valid way to see them. We need an "external" image to be projected into the reality we create in order to know where we are. The numbers can tell us, in a subtle way, that we are in the the right spot in our process. If the said notion is that seeing the numbers keeps us from JC, another mythological composite being, or at best a person just like you or me, then so be it, but that seems rather silly as the goal of consciousness, which has been around a lot longer then JC and the religious system built around the story told about him by another, is to evolve to know ones self, the creator = you, not to know another person who is just like you.

One could simply remove numbers from your life, removing the clocks is easy, and simply ignoring most other number identifiers isn't too hard - then what, are the entities going to switch to words? Keep in mind I am not at all discounting the non-human influence, I am well familiar with how the work, who they are, and what they are up to, but the numbers are not their exclusive domain. I would suggest their operation is negotiated through cell phones more then number reflections.

What is curious is many have reported an increase in the number synchronicity over the last 6 months, which, most likely, is suggesting that those who are paying attention to their reality are on the right track. Determine it for yourself, test, retest and forget accepting the answer from some "channelled" being who is, in all likely-hood, a member of the fraternity of manipulators.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I thought you was saying Christ was the way, and new age was the beast, but now you are showing me tarot cards using them as examples of someone you believe is real, and trust. Are you a new ager or a Christian? Do you have a thread about this? It's way off topic now.

Yes Yeshua is the only way to save ones spirit from the lake of fire.

The new age is a beast religeon.

i am simply showing you who the tarot card actually relates to. i do not use them.

i trust him because he always says have faith in Jesus Christ and told me to turn away from numerology. What better guidence is there?

"A new ager or a Christian". lol. i am a Christian who has been to hell and back.

i created a thread concerning why numerology is bad and how both aliens are the same as angels.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

So what would you class a demon as? Interdimesionals?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Wifibrains

So what would you class a demon as? Interdimesionals?

Demon is simply another name for ghost, nephil spirit, ancestral guardian, giant, the rephaim, negative entity, djinn, 'the damned' and 'eternally dead'.

Remember, in the Book of Enoch, he was told by YHWH that His fallen angels and their bastard children, the nephilim will be damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day.

Off topic but useful....
Spirits have access (if free) to roam many worlds running parallel to this one.

These parallel worlds are easily accessable during Halloween when spirits can pass through a thin invisible terra-boundary between this world and theirs.

Hence, they are interdimensional.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

I have seen 11:11 or 12:21 so much is the last couple years, I'm starting to get really concerned if i don't catch it at least once a day.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Let me outline the scenario so far …

A man has been hanging upside down for 4000 years. Global peace has suddenly become more of a possibility because all dates after the year 2000 have a "2" in them. A fireman has the number 614 on his helmet.

I'm with John McEnroe on this one. And to think, there are still 6 weeks left to go!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Very beautiful. Thank you for this wonderful writing and this interesting and new approach of the date 21.12.2012.
I hear and read the same words everywhere, though not expressed the same way. I know for sure the author of this text is far from being the only one who thinks this. Even a Mayan himself gave a similar message to humanity, which you can find on the internet.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tianmat

Thank you for your kind words. It seems some got just a little off topic with hangmen and such. Every civilization has pondered this, for the history of mankind. It really does not matter what happens that day, but every day is important. Do not live life in fear, let Love guide you every day. Be the best soul you can be and Love your fellow souls.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
Your article about the significance of the date 12-21-2012, should also include references to these following sequences that I observed.

12+21+20+12 = 11 . The time they have designated as the beginning of the winter solstice is 11:11; 11+11 = 22

So you would have this sequence. 11+11+11 = 33

also, 2+2+2 = 6

11+22+33 = 3

Then you would have these numbers 6+3 = 9

All of the master numbers are in effect and the life number 6.

12+21+20+12+11+11 = 6

From my perspective this seems like a very strong energy combined with the cosmic math of the Sun and the galactic equation. Not to mention we are very limited in our ability to know what the location of the Milky Way is in its trajectory through the Universe at that time.

I just have one very fundamental problem with this entire construct. Time on Earth is not measured the same way as Space Time. Very difficult to pinpoint an exact date, especially since we really have no clue what calender is accurate. All civilizations have a different way of date keeping, Chinese, Hebrew, Hopi, Mayan, etc. The Gregorian calender is just formulated for this civilization. None of which can be entirely accurate. We don't know the exact physics of Space Time either. It is quite the conundrum.

The Earth has been deemed to be 4 billion years old and the average life span of humans throughout the course of time has only been able to vary by 30-75 years. I would venture to say we only have absolute knowledge of our 75 years and the rest is pure speculation. There are absolutes and there are variables.

I would, also, like to know how these other calenders breakdown numerically for the corresponding date. Maybe that could be another idea for an article.

Yes I totally agree BUT - And its a big but. Please take into account;

7+7+7=21

and

7+7+7+7+7 / 2 = 21

Now if you add

12+21+12 you get the magic number of 45

Now divide 45 by itself. What do you get?

Thats right. ONE

See? when you look at it like this, it all kind of comes into prospective.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

You can not do the numbers the way you want to and concoct your own theory.......oh wait you can. Never, mind seems as you have an affinity for certain behavior patterns. I bet if I look at the post you have left on other threads I will find a similar attitude in most.

12-21-2012 = 11. You have omitted one of the 2's. On purpose I gather. Whether or not you believe in numerology or not, numbers do have significance in our every day lives. Everything we do has a number attached to it. EVERYTHING.
edit on 26-10-2012 by ascension211 because: grammar!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

reply to post by morethanyou

You can not do the numbers the way you want to and concoct your own theory.......oh wait you can. Never, mind seems as you have an affinity for certain behavior patterns. I bet if I look at the post you have left on other threads I will find a similar attitude in most.

12-21-2012 = 11. You have omitted one of the 2's. On purpose I gather. Whether or not you believe in numerology or not, numbers do have significance in our every day lives. Everything we do has a number attached to it. EVERYTHING.
edit on 26-10-2012 by ascension211 because: grammar!

Hold on here a moment.

My math totally adds up.

12-21-2012 = 11. You have omitted one of the 2's. On purpose I gather.

I dont understand this statement.

When you double check my math,I think you will see its on t up and up, no matter what you think of my attitude.

I can now see my math has upset and confused you. This is not the reason for the math. Please enlighten yourself, and stop blaming me for dropping the odd deuce.

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

6+5 reduces to a single digit in numerology which is what, 11.

Eleven is not a single digit....11 would reduce to 2.

I realise there are exceptions in numerology, but I don't believe this is one of them.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou

7+7+7+7+7 / 2 = 21

I think you should check your math again.

7+7+7+7+7 = 35 and 35 / 2 is not 21 (you need one more 7 in there to make it 42 not 35)

You can double check that because 35 or 3+5=8 and 8/2=4
meanwhile 42 or 4+2=6 and 6/2=3 which is the same as 21 or 2+1

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thank you all for your replies. Unfortunately, I have neuropathy and it makes it very difficult for me to respond to each individual post as much as would like to. The calender system we follow is unique to this civilization, so any dates and the numbers associated to them have meaning, but they do not allow for us to predict future events. Numbers have played a role in every society throughout the existence of mankind and there are many ways to interpret them. There is energy associated by occult and religious to certain numbers and that too can effect certain perceptions. Really, it's all semantics. Subjective to what we each want to believe, as is anything in life, comes down to free will. That being said, I personally do feel numbers do play a huge role in the energy cycle and have a vibrational resonance that attaches to certain events. We do have certain numbers that we come in contact over and over again. For me, it is 211. The numerology, of the current day has been as follows. 11,22,33 are master numbers, they do not usually get reduced if the math is there. 123456789 are life numbers and personality traits associated to certain letters. abcdefgh, ijklmnopq, rstuvwxyz. I do believe the personality traits and the numbers associated to names have a better chance of being accurate. The life number, while fun to find, requires more exact information to be completely accurate. For instance, I would be a 9, unless I factor in the exact time of my birth, which I do not know because they do not put seconds on the birth certificate. That being said, if you believe you are 11 you still have 2 tendencies associated to you. numerology readings are fun and may have accuracies in them but just like anything it is still subjective to what we chose to believe, same as astrology, psychology, and any other ology you can think of. Still comes down to there is only one truth. Do not live your life in fear, Let LOVE guide you. Sincerely , Ascension211
reply to post by 1PLA1

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
how many of you have 11:11 in their birthday ?
just a question !

AA : BB

AA --> Birth Date dd/mm/yyyy
BB --> Time of birth

numerology speaking

btw 12/21/2012 = 11
so you are right ascension
your calculation are has accurate has mine

edit on 10/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

my wife and i were married on 2-11- 2011. Does this count?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join