It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu Season starts early for several states

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Let the fun begin.
I am predicting an interesting flu season this year. Not to mention. we had a very warm winter in the US, an early fall, and then above average snow predictions for this winter.

Meaning, we had a winter that allowed viruses to thrive, and then the weather will drive everyone indoors with each other.

The first four cases were reported in Baltimore. Doctors say this is an early start to the flu season. The Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DHMH) said the first flu case was reported on Dec. 30, 2011.

That is bad editing. What they mean is that the first case wasn't reported last year till Dec.

Four flus and 1 hospitalization for Maryland

flu season arrives early for nevada

LAS VEGAS - The flu has arrived in southern Nevada, and shots are already available. Flu season usually arrives in October, but this year, the nasty virus showed up a little early.

flu arrives early for North Carolina

GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) -
The flu season usually starts in the fall, hits a peak in late winter, but its hitting South Carolina early, according to health officials.

edit on 22-10-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I've got a bad cold, I don't need to have contact with the flu. I usually get over a cold or flu within a couple of days max, this ones been hanging on for over a week.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Sorry to hear that.
With global warming, colds and diseases are going to get stronger and longer. I have already noticed that some of us seem to hang onto a cold for a month now, if not 6 weeks.

My son was diagnosed with the flu last week, but I don't think they tested him, so it was not official.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Interesting article, seems like a component of Tamaflu is found in White Pine needles. Going to go out and visit my pine trees today and ask for some needles. I suppose I'll have to replace the needles with dollar bills, just like going to the pharmacy.
www.kjonline.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

lol.

You can steep them and make a tea. Though if you don't have a flu, tamiflu won't help you. But I like theraflu.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Best link EVER! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join