It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Videos That Will Turn Your World Topsy-Turvy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Look, I know some of you are super tranced out and are not ready to take upon any big thick imposing books so I leave you with 3 videos that might turn your world upside down and make you re-think what the truth is.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

The first two look interesting so I will have to check them out. I wish you would spend some time making a few comments about the videos though of what you think is true or not and why to open up the thread a bit though first.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Alright, I have watched the first couple of videos.

The video by Illuminati defector Carolyn Hamlett is syncing with other information I have come across as well. A couple of the key details given from her account are some of the descriptions of this anti-christ and that Catholic priests are directly involved with infiltrating other Christian churches (presented around the 25-26 min mark).

These descriptions of the anti-christ are similar to those present in this post by JesuitGarlic a few months back.

Have a read of the Ernie Knoll prophetic dream presented called 46. The Great Test. Here are some snippets.

As I look toward the east, I see many who stand looking with anticipation into a clear blue sky that has no clouds. They seem to already know about this coming event. As I look into the distant sky, I notice what looks like a round black hole that opens out more and more, similar to a trumpet shape. Many different angels of various sizes and appearances now fly from the middle of the black hole and fill in to the area that resembles the end of a trumpet. They have formed together as if to welcome someone very important. I now see that the middle of this large company of angels fills with a great brightness. As many angels blow trumpets and many others sing, those on the earth who are watching stare at the grandest event they have ever witnessed.
This noble being, who calls himself “the Christ,” stands so tall that he is easily seen. His well-tanned face is long, yet wide. His hair is white and brushed back. He is proportionately built and wears a long purple robe that almost touches the ground....
As he now raises both hands into the air, elongated scars can be seen in each palm. He proceeds to proclaim, “It is I, the Christ. I have returned as I said I would.” As he speaks, people of different languages understand him perfectly.

and then more from Ellen White.

Maranatha, E. White, page 276
As the second appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ draws near, satanic agencies are moved from beneath. Satan will not only appear as a human being, but he will personate Jesus Christ; and the world who has rejected the truth will receive him as the Lord of lords and King of kings.

The wrath of Satan increases as his time grows short, and his work of deceit and destruction will reach its culmination in the time of trouble....

As the crowning act in the great drama of deception, Satan himself will personate Christ. The church has long professed to look to the Saviour’s advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come. In different parts of the earth, Satan will manifest himself among men as a majestic being of dazzling brightness, resembling the description of the Son of God given by John in the Revelation. Revelation 1:13-15. The glory that surrounds him is unsurpassed by anything that mortal eyes have yet beheld. The shout of triumph rings out upon the air: “Christ has come! Christ has come!” The people prostrate themselves in adoration before him, while he lifts up his hands and pronounces a blessing upon them, as Christ blessed His disciples when He was upon the earth. His voice is soft and subdued, yet full of melody. In gentle, compassionate tones he presents some of the same gracious, heavenly truths which the Saviour uttered; he heals the diseases of the people...

The information about the illuminati and the Catholic priest infiltrating the Christian churches is confirmed by information from this video

Which is an interview done by Alberto Rivera mixed in with many many personal accounts of Jesuits and Catholic priests trying their best to infiltrate Adventist churches. Surely not a coincidence that both Ernie Knoll and Ellen White are Adventist's of why they are trying to infiltrate them the most as they have given revelation to that church how the Vatican plans and Luciferian deception will take place.
edit on 23-10-2012 by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I like it when someone turns up to a site like this already with a very firm grasp of Truth. A breath of fresh air in deed.

The chosen subject matter however involves exactly what many fear to confront and/or simply desire not to acknowledge as it is too 'outside' the paradigm of a heavily silhouetted worldly mass conditioned view, although all elements brought forth here will be confronted by humanity at their appointed 'time' pertaining to Purification and Reckoning.

The faithful will watch it all unfold as the Word has Indicated and their role is to prepare in the Holy Spirit of the Way, Truth and Life for the eventual fallout Warned of.

Thank you for your efforts in exposing me further to powerful testimony that once again solidifies what He has already Granted in Truthful Outpouring and Recognition.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC

I just checked out that thread you posted the snippets to and some stuff on their jives with this thread I made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video I posted there is worth looking at. Check it out. The National Day of Reverence Revealed?

Here is another link worth looking at by a former high level occultist who seems to have been acquainted to secrets of the coming new world order and the counterfeit messiah:

www.insightsofgod.com...

[color=crimson]The Antichrist and the
mark of the beast :

[color=gold]On August 29, 1985, under the authority of
the Pope, 16 articles were written which justify
the events predicted in Revelation 13 : 16-18.
Because I personally took part in the meeting
which prepared for the publishing of these articles,
I will give you now the translation of the list
of these 16 articles, taken from the minutes of
this meeting, signed by Pope John-Paul II :

Article 1 : No one will be able to send a letter
by mail without the mark.

Article 2 : No one will be hired by a company
without the mark.

Article 3 : No child will be able to study if his
parents do not have the mark.

Article 4 : All armaments will be placed
under the authority of a unique worldwide organisation,
and no one will be able to buy or sell
them without the mark.

Article 5 : No one will be able to buy nor sell
food products, nor be a farmer, without this
mark.

Article 6 : No one will be able to make bank
transactions without this mark.

Article 7 : If someone doesn’t accept or goes
against these articles, he will be severely punished,
even up to the death penalty.

Article 8 : No one will be able to travel

Article 9 : All space exploration vessels will
be placed under the authority of this worldwide
organisation.

Article 10 : No one will be able to import or
export anything without having this mark.
Article 11 : There will a unique currency,
universally employed.

Article 12 :[color=palevioletred] There will be a unique Church,
and all the members of this worldwide church will
worship on the same day, Sunday.

Article 13 : Poverty and destitution will be
eliminated. The standard of living in developing
nations will be improved.

Article 14 : No one will be able to hunt or fish
without this mark.

Article 15 : Every transportation company
worldwide will be particularly well treated.

Article 16 : No one will be able to receive
hospital care without having this mark.

If you want a bit of a summary about the source linked above you can look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-10-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

This is very good information EfficientP, especially the quoted text box. Do you have a page reference where that information is listed in that PDF file specifically?

I think JesuitGarlic would appreciate it very much if you posted it in the thread he is on at the moment where it has been said by some Catholics.

God isn't going to send people to hell for worshipping him on a Sunday and not a Saturday.

The discussion there is moving towards talking on the Sabbath and beast's mark so it is probably a good time to post it and page referenced fully.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC

This is very good information EfficientP, especially the quoted text box. Do you have a page reference where that information is listed in that PDF file specifically?

I think JesuitGarlic would appreciate it very much if you posted it in the thread he is on at the moment where it has been said by some Catholics.

God isn't going to send people to hell for worshipping him on a Sunday and not a Saturday.

The discussion there is moving towards talking on the Sabbath and beast's mark so it is probably a good time to post it and page referenced fully.

The snippet is from page 72 of the PDF

top topics

join