ATS Has A Chat Room - USE IT!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillarie
They won't let me in. I don't have enough posts. Actually I have one post. And they require about 23 or something. So I don't think it will ever happen, but somehow I'll survive.

Your avatar says you have over 300 posts. You only need 150 to get into chat. You have more than enough.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I used to run a forum for metalocalypse and we had maybe 300 members. 50 of whom would be in chat at any given time, especially on Mondays when we'd have members of the band or creators of the show in with us.

You could barely type much less read anything on how fast that chat would scroll with everyone typing at once.

I'd hate to see how the chat is here with 209458209348520985209385 people, hehe.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
I used to run a forum for metalocalypse and we had maybe 300 members. 50 of whom would be in chat at any given time, especially on Mondays when we'd have members of the band or creators of the show in with us.

You could barely type much less read anything on how fast that chat would scroll with everyone typing at once.

I'd hate to see how the chat is here with 209458209348520985209385 people, hehe.

This site has about 280,000 members roughly I believe and the most I've ever seen in chat is 31. We need more people in there. It promotes a lot of things, the biggest getting to know your fellow members better. All the fighting in threads as of late is getting old.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
its transcendental room for wisdom

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Chat's pretty empty right now, so I'm giving this a bump...

If you have over 150 posts, there's just no excuse for not coming in!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm wondering if the "space" in my user name "corruption exposed" is considered a "special character" because that would explain why I cannot log into chat. I have tried multiple computers and browsers from various locations and have had no luck.

That can't be it, I have a space in my username and I can get into chat just fine.

Odd.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the reminder! totally forget about the chat.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Those are my demands.

Thank you.

Okay...

I already used it once. I find it hard to keep up, english isn't my native language, although I write fluently, I still need time to think before I write. And, well, I don't like chatting in general. I'm a bit old-fashioned.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

If you have over 150 posts, there's just no excuse for not coming in!!

I only use chat when ATS Live is on...because it's empty and boring any other time!

That is my excuse!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Not good enough. Now get in!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Chat is pretty empty right now guys...

Thread bump!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Hopefully tonight.... unless the wife has other plans...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I am still waiting for chat to be fixed so I *CAN* get in.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Same here!

"ATS Has A Chat Room - USE IT!"

If you download Opera it worked for me last time, but you have the underscore in your username...

Yeah it would be nice if they fixed it. I can log in under Opera, it's worth a try if you haven't already.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Im pretty sure its a conspiracy to keep you out... and anyone with "_" in their name! Studies show folks who use "_" in their screen names are government shills or illuminati reptillians. I mean what would it say about ATS if they let in shills and reptilians?!

Juuust jokin.

You see, chat is good therapy. I typically go in when Im getting so annoyed that Im on the verge of writing something so against TOS that Id suffer some consequences. I go in chat and it typically calms the hackles.. unless there is a jerk in there waiting for the second a MOD leaves to start a ruckus or out what troll he really was before being baned 5 times.
Rare happenings, but alas.. people will be people. Its really nice because in chat you seem to be MUCH more responsible for your words and attitude than on the threads.... makes for much more civil and in depth conversations sometimes.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Check your PM inbox, you have one waiting from me in regards to the chat issue.

For anyone else who's having chat issues, particularly from having 'special characters' in your username, feel free to PM myself, ATS admin Djarums or any other moderator and we'll try to get you into chat.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I love ATS chatroom. Its full of interesting characters,and interesting topics.
Come Join us ...join us.....

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I love ATS chatroom. Its full of interesting characters,and interesting topics.
Come Join us ...join us.....

It's pretty empty right now.. So fill it up!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
For some reason I can rarely get into Chat and on the few occasions I have managed I can't seem to type anything to chat to anyone about.....don't know if it's me being a simpleton, which to be fair is very possible, or some sort of fault.

I've give up trying, must be well over a year since I gave it a go.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i was just on the chat where a whole convo was happening. mentalist, utopian, narcoleptic, a bunch were there. i posted several times and was never acknowledged. my posts were there but completely ignored. i dont know why.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join