It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has A Chat Room - USE IT!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You would incur the wrath of the bacon inquisition?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Try me

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My internet connection dropped me out of the chat and now it says I can't go in because I'm already in there

...but I"m not

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Close your browser and re-open it

Clear your cookies.

YOu'll be fine.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
didn't work

...but, I need to go to bed anyway....

Please tell everybody goodnight for me

edit on 23-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Chat is wonderful... and it has picked up (I have noticed) in the last couple days since this thread.

I've met some good peoples [some are true gems] in chat and it is always fun.

Sometimes the topics are of a more serious nature like the threads and other times its a bunch of fun and goofing off. But It's always fun.

Once in chat.... always in chat.... :-)

& be prepared to have water balloons thrown atcha ~

edit on 24-10-2012 by leolady because: cuz

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I know in the memory of many that "AOL" is an "evil thought", but it's where I got started many, many years ago.
I started on AOL message boards, then moved to AOL chat. I got so into it that I became a mod there. We got free accounts instead of paying the monthly fee, otherwise, unpaid. (and will never ever ever go through all that again
) I do have to say, after I found chat, my message boad involvement decreased. It was more "immediate" and interactive.

As chat grows (and the kittehs are freed), maybe we can move on to topic related chat rooms. Perhaps one for each forum so there's an "unspoken topic" that's being discussed or a meeting of like minds as far as what the underlying topic is. I can see it as having great possibilities but will continue to just be generalized and laid back for now as it continues to grow

edit on 24-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Ooooh that's a good idea, topic related chat rooms. good good stuff

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Every member, as far as i am aware, can create a topic specific room. Its "deleted" though when no one is there.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I don't understand.

Why would anyone go into chat? Spelling and grammar are rough enough around here when we have plenty of time to formulate replies. But the temporal nature of real-time conversations will result in my brain exploding upon reading a newly-formed language understood only by idiots and very young liberals. Or won't it?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I really can't stand grammar purists.... I am dyslexic - and sometimes I confuse and rearrange letters in words because of it. Grammar is not indicative of intelligence. Some have problems with how their mind perceives letter formations due to things such as this - and some have big fingers and when typing quickly, make mistakes (as I do, and have done before).
edit on 24-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

I don't give a crap to people correcting me on chat, chat is where i proudly use "u" "thn" "lol" "bcoz" "wht" "thts".. and no one is taking that away from me!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
my Firefox at workplace wont let me load chat tho.. it says "enable java" but i see it is enabled under Tools > Option > content.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I'm wondering if the "space" in my user name "corruption exposed" is considered a "special character" because that would explain why I cannot log into chat. I have tried multiple computers and browsers from various locations and have had no luck.

I used to be able to get in a long time ago and then it stopped working. Then they fixed it and it worked for a few days then it stopped working again and I started a board discussion chat with several senior staff members and the problem was never resolved.

Here is that discussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"ATS Has A Chat Room - USE IT!"

No and you can't make me.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thought I would also mention that ATS also has several extremely good live radio shows and the chat room is always busier during those

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

You'll risk the lives of innocent kitehz?!

Methinks Mr Horse would agree with me this time

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by intrepid

You'll risk the lives of innocent kitehz?!

Methinks Mr Horse would agree with me this time

~Tenth

You'd be wrong:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Kitteh Killer!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
They won't let me in. I don't have enough posts. Actually I have one post. And they require about 23 or something. So I don't think it will ever happen, but somehow I'll survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join