It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rich ...the easy way...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Yeah..I always hear so much about drug smuggling,,,,Im sure that's media brainwash...because even if your were amoral enough to smuggle drugs or cook some up...you then have to sell them and make a profit...as you can see in breaking bad...haha...it aint that easy,
The guy doing a few years for 5 mill in coke or whatever...well...the news always make it sound like that..but id be highly surprised if a drug dealer can sell 5 mill worth for more than 100 grand....
Drugs are deffo not a way to make money...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Simply get yourself in a position to get yourself into huge amounts of debt...except make sure all the money you borrow never really gets spent...just stash it under other peoples names...or in off shore secret accounts. then declare yourself bankrupt....now all your debts are cleared...of course some restrictions will be placed on you...like your credit rating will be destroyed for a few years...but who cares...because you already have millions stashed away.

My friends parents did this almost verbatum and are in jail for a LONGGGGG time for falsely filing bankruptcy...
Yeah so they thought they got away with it for about a year, until they realized they were caught. Now my friend has to raise his 2 younger sisters without parents in their life because they couldn't make money the honest way. They lost everything, I mean literally everything, doing exactly what you're suggesting. And neither of them will be out of jail for a veryyyyyyy long time. Just saying. Be careful if you want to go about getting rich this way, because truth always comes out and there is a chance you will get caught, and go down hard.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by jude11

because you already have millions stashed away.

Because anyone can borrow millions.

Sounds like a solid plan.

Peace

Yeah...I just borrowed 30 million yesterday...piece of cake.....

des

good one des. I should do that too. It would solve my money problems forever.
Which bank was that?

at this thread.

why deal with a bankster?

des will kindly float you a loan at 15%

[if you dont pay we'll post about a certain deadbeat in the rants forum]
dont forget to u2u me so i can tell you how to send me my 25% commision

EDIT TO ADD
oh!
my dreams of easy money were built on a foundation of sand

rats.

edit on 22-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

I wasn't really suggesting to do it..as it would be breaking the law etc...i was just stating that this explains how so many well known bankrupts are able to bounce back so quickly and successfully.

the fact you know of people who tried it and got caught...proves my point though...where other posters seem to think it doesn't go on. Lots of people clearly don't get caught though...as i said too many bankrupts miraculously bounce back real fast.

I also dont suggest jumping into fires etc....
edit on 22-10-2012 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Lol I apologize for not catching onto your sarcasm first time around!
But yes they got caught, they tried to play the system and failed miserably. However for time, everyone thought they had gotten away with it. I feel the fact they filed for it more than once is what in the end screwed them in the end.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

Lol I apologize for not catching onto your sarcasm first time around!
But yes they got caught, they tried to play the system and failed miserably. However for time, everyone thought they had gotten away with it. I feel the fact they filed for it more than once is what in the end screwed them in the end.

As you say they filed for it more than once...proves my point...there are "successful" business tycoons who have filed multiple times...yet how can they be successful? If they lost all their money repeatedly..all their money...i mean all other peoples money. As far as I see this is part of the current fraudulent model of capitalism...your either born into wealth or you scam it...I suspect very few people actually honestly make millions...in the big scheme of things,

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

As far as I see this is part of the current fraudulent model of capitalism...your either born into wealth or you scam it...I suspect very few people actually honestly make millions...in the big scheme of things,

I have always believed this and completely agree with you. Very well said. I really can't name anyone or family that has legitimately and honestly come into millions. Oh except maybe the inventor of silly bands. (jokes)
I completely agree with you and see the points you've made. Our system is so backwards to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Greed is a trap in life. Avoid it at all cost. Money won't make you happy. Lots of money will only lead to problems galore in your life. I'm amazed this thread isn't deleted by now. No offense to the OP, I know what you're saying like the rich try and exploit loopholes in the system. But you get an average joe trying some crap like this and that's like picking up a "go directly to jail" card! Don't ever do anything like this ever! Unless you want to completely ruin your life! Just live an honest life in everything you do and you'll avoid a lot of problems. The safest way to make money in north america is to get a 9-5 day job as a salaried employee. You can't get in trouble for that very easily. You're looked at by TPTB as good little tax payer, you're infact protected by them as you're an asset to them. And that is a real benefit. Don't mess with that system, that ensures you have an easy life. Start a business or pull some crap like this and you're gonna have problems galore.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The people I would'nt trust to hold my allready used toilet tissue are the people that do what your advocating. The lower of the low. If you want some success, work for it. Work long & hard and success will follow. Take the easy way out ( your post) and what exactly do you have? It's better for you , but you stepped on all the rest of us to get it. I don't care to step on folks to be set with millions....I'd rather be the quite broke guy..who don't owe an damn cent to anybody.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Couldn't agree more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join