It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of victim in random Molotov cocktail attack (California)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Police have released terrifying footage of a man being engulfed by a fireball after another man hurled a Molotov cocktail at him outside a California supermarket.

LINK

What fcuk is going on in the US??

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just because the victim doesn't know/recognize their attacker and wasn't doing anything to "provoke" the attacker at the time of the attack.. doesn't mean there isn't a motive behind the attack.

In my opinion there is more to this story...be interesting to see what unfolds over time.

Just as an example and I'm not saying this is what happened in this situation....but using this as an example to support the comment above;

Victim molested a child 15 years ago....child grows up with all kinds of issues stemming from the incident...happens to cross paths with or seeks out the molester/victim to exact revenge ..in this case a Molotov cocktail to face!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That was horrible to watch, minding your own business and some jack-wagon comes along and firebombs you!?!

Whats wrong with folks?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

That was horrible.. Motive or not, I don't see it justified to try and burn a man. What happened to a good ole fist fight if you have a problem with someone. In this case the attackers run off so fast like cowards it honestly looks like it could have been random and he was the unlucky bystander. Geez, Ouch!

new topics

top topics

join