It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown “Creature” Captured On Trail Camera

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
To me it looks like its either someone dressed in some hooded carhartt insulated coveralls or a baboon sitting and it looks like whichever it is starts to turn toward the camera then it loops over
edit on 22-10-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

maybe they are on there knees not sitting
edit on 22-10-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
These are some L-U-C-K-Y researchers indeed. The Squatch shows up at their campsite! No need for hunting the elusive fella' down.

My take is it's a raccoon/coyote/small bear/etc or some other less mysterious critter checking out all the trash our elite team left behind on the pic-a-nic table after an evening of heavy...researchin'.

I think Bigfoot could possibly exist but I really doubt this is proof of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yes definitely a someone under a blanket/ tarp or sleeping bag... Plus, where's the rest if the footage? Like when it got there, or see it leaving??? Oh whoops, I guess that would means we'd get to identify the master hoaxer

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
After running it through a filtering and enhancement software I was able to come up with this.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

That's pretty funny!
edit on 22-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Sometimes I do wish they would capture a Bigfoot on one of these cams but I also know that if it's ever proven they exist it will be the end to their way of life. In the end I can live with them staying mysterious if it keeps them alive and uncaged.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
OP, I cannot thank you enough for not saying "here's hard evidence we've been waiting for".
Maybe all this is is some homeless dude who scoped out their camp and came to eat the leftovers on the picnic table.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
My guess is that it's a hoax. If it's a bigfoot it's an abominable snowman and what it appears to be doing if it is a creature in the photo is what... sitting down?!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The names of the people in the expedition is on the bottom of the picture. One of those is most likely the subject.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So....A Crypto beast drinking some sodas, beers, and smoking a cigarrete in the darkness of the woods...how amusing

And...it was captured in video and all we have is 20 loops of the same 1second lengh footage...yup im 100% convinced

edit on 22/10/12 by Umbra Sideralis because: Typos

edit on 22/10/12 by Umbra Sideralis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
looks like an animal in a sleeping bag or some kind of bag. seems to be standing up looking right with his tail moving. Maybe a racoon, it looks like it's about three feet high plus a tail. or it's a man kneeling in a sleeping bag.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
now, i'm not saying this isn't a human or a hoax [....or a racoon, lolwut]
and it's definitely very suspicious that there is only a single second of video evidence too
buuuuuut
seriously have any of you seen someone wrapped in a sleeping bag from behind before?
texture, fabric folds, that curious cleft between the nominal shoulderblades....
certainly doesn't look like a guy in a bag to me.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Quick, grab a pokeball! It's a metapod!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Its a human being in a sleeping bag in campsite, he is kneeling up and is puffing on a smoke.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
sasquatch playing with himself or humping mrs. sasquatch while having a smoke shouldn't be the way the world finds out about bigfoot.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
After reading all of the posts, all I can say is,

pretty funny.

Thank you for the laugh.

Flag from junkie.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
looks like a person with a blanket of sorts wrapped around them and moving their left arm and the video is then looped.

OOOO SCARY.

Watch this video. You can see the person was laying down in the 2nd foto... look under the table.

The derp-o-meter is off the charts!

edit on 23-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: there was much derping

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Copy the Photo Lighten it and Enlarge.
It looks like a blanket hung over a clothes tree.
At the bottem of the white blob you can see a base .

Or maybe a portable BBQ?
Or a 1/4 keg covered up for the night?

Creature?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It appears, to me, that this sasquatch is highly developed since it appears to be wearing shoes.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

What am I supposed to be looking at in the image?

Maybe I'm being blind or maybe it's like on of those "Magic Eye" pics of the 80's & 90's and I have to stare at it for long enough and that shapes start to appear.

It looks like someone wrapped in a blanket and sitting at picnic bench.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join