It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation being tested.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Recently a cholera out break in Haiti has killed more than 7,000 Haitians and infected over 500,000 more.

bbc.com.uk

What makes this case interesting, is that the virus has been confirmed to be the exact same one afflicting
Nepal, 8,814 miles away.

Not similar, not a variation, or a mutation, but the exact same virus, down to the last rna.

What are the odds of a virus, travelling, rather jumping over 8,000 miles across the globe and not causing a single outbreak in between.

I know people are going to say, someone from Nepal brought it to Haiti.

Well, someone said just that.

In early March of 2012, Bill Clinton, the UN's special envoy to Haiti, admitted on behalf of the UN that it was likely that a Nepali peacekeeper brought the infection to Haiti.

But wouldn't that same soldier, so virulently contaminated that he single handedly killed 7,000 Haitians, also have killed members of his unit, his family, people on the flight or himself for that matter or anybody else along the way that wasn't vaccinated.

And where is this mysterious Nepal peacekeeper now. Does he even exist?

Almost defies logic.

And why does it seem that these mysterious viruses only affect Africans and Haitians. There are so many U.N. vaccination programs and W.H.O. initiatives that have been going on for decades now in Africa that viruses should be bouncing off the people there.

Unless, its a testing ground. Two exact strains, found 8,000 miles apart, killing thousands doesn't seem like an accident.

Neither does the outbreak that just affected Cuba a few months back, who i'm sure can confirm that no Nepalese peacekeepers have visited the island. ( and whose communists doctors managed to stop and contain with only 3 losses of life, while highly trained, funded and educated U.N. , Western and American doctors failed miserably.)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

When outbreaks of a disease are many miles apart - so apart that outbreaks occur in separate countries, it is most certainly dubious to believe that a single person was responsible for the transfer of the virus.

Not for a long time have I believed one word of the mainstream media when it comes to 'sudden' outbreaks of a disease. I feel for the Haitians - there are elements under their country that the cabal/illuminati/whatever want - oil and other elements. Getting rid of the population is cheaper than helping the Haitians that lost everything in the massive earthquake.

I recall reading that AIDS was caused by a monkey and that somehow it transferred to an airline steward - who happened to be homosexual. After researching I learned that the cabal/illuminati/whatever had a focus on reducing the homosexual, african american and latino people. These three groups have an incredibly high rate of AIDS - so join the dots.

The people of Haiti are many and they stand in the way of progress for the powers that be and the mining they want to undertake. Sudden outbreaks of a virus - on a planet with so many damn vaccines and medications - by logic - we, as a global community should have wiped out disease hundreds of years ago.

Much Peace...to Haiti and her people ...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Those communist doctors are some of the best trained in the world, infact Cuba has more doctors per person than any other nation on this planet and trades medical help with nations like Venezuala in return for resources such as oil.

But back on the main topic- yeah I would agree that this sounds very fishy indeed, and I wouldnt trust a word that comes out of the mouth of "Bill - I didnt inhale or have sexual relationships with that woman - Clinton"

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Haiti cholera epidemic 'most likely' started at UN camp - top scientist

Oh how I hate, hate, HATE headlines like this! Whenever I see anything like "most likely" or "probably" I am instantly wary of the whole article. Especially when it is 'legitimised' by adding "- top scientist."

"Top scientist"....what does that even mean? Annoying!

I think you might be on to something though. I can't confess to much knowledge on the subject but I did notice something similar happening in India several months ago. If I can remember rightly there was an outbreak of a "strange disease" in certain rural parts of India and the UN would rush in with medicines and remedies save the day.

Anyway, it turned out that in those regions where the medicines were implimented (the poorer regions, of course) the people actually got sicker and the death rate was far higher than those regions where aide had been almost non-existant.

Strange...
edit on 22/10/2012 by LiveForever8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Believe me this is happening more then most know, but if it doesn't make it to the "local" paper people don't care, just take 10 minutes on this site outbreaks.globalincidentmap.com... and try to map the numbers of coincidences, or out of place things going on in the entire world.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
For the conspiracy buffs out there I heard a rumour just after the earth quake hit
That Haiti was planned to become the new playground for the rich and powerful
Phase 1 the earth quake
Phase 2 depopulation through disease
Phase 3 rebuild the playground

This is a point I raise in most Haiti threads and have been since the earth quake .........the more time that passes and the more news that comes out of there ........the more I believe this 'rumour'

Just sayin

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

What of the Dominican Republic? Is their half of the island also earmarked for destruction, depopulation and regeneration?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

That's an interesting point ....and admitadly not one I've looked into - however a quick look has led to this
The Dominican Republic has very close ties to the US already where as Haiti has traditionally been closer to Europe and china - soz a bit buisey - will look into this and post back later

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thanks for posting that link. I just checked it out and saw all the cases of diseases that are popping up. What really drew my attention was all the cases of dengue fever over in India. Then there's also a new disease called Chickungunya that seems to be spreading between Papua New Guinea and the Philippines and is also showing up in India.

There's some nasty stuff out there and I don't believe that these diseases are just popping up out of the blue.

top topics

join