It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third and Final Presidential Debate Thread.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by LiberLegit

I agree 100%. Those freebies are just enabling at this point. Granted some people do need it. But the thought process is, "Why work for it when I can get it for free?".

-SAP-
edit on 22-10-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

This tired old saw again. *yawn*
Haven't you oldsters gone past your bedtime?

"oldsters"? That's a new one. I still get carded when I buy beer.

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateuniverse
reply to post by sheepslayer247

For someone NOT VOTING FOR OBAMA, you sure are fired up. Calm down.

Romney will be president, Obama must go. The Economy Will Improve and Americans Will Be Happy Again.

Oh really explain how Romney will create jobs? How will the economy be improved?Whose economy ? The average American or just the fat cats? Will we magically start manufacturing a product that the whole world will want? Will these jobs afford Americans the resources to take care of themselves? Stop drinking the Kool-Aid.No one can fix our problem in ten years let alone four. I am not an Obama fan but I will bet you everything you own that with Romney or Obama things will not get better. However, I would love to be wrong. So Please explain to me how Romney will accomplish all that you claim.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I agree 100%. Those freebies are just enabling at this point. Granted some people do need it. But the thought process is, "Why work for it when I can get it for free?".

-SAP-

"oldsters"? That's a new one. I still get carded when I buy beer.

-SAP-

Well, lucky you.
:~D
edit on 22-10-2012 by QueSeraSera because: Wrong placement of reply.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Aaaaaand...Romney completes the sell. Didn't have to convince anybody that he'd kill twice as many terrorists as Obama. He just had to make the people who shifted his way after October 3rd, based on the big issue of 2012 - the Economy - feel safe enough that by voting to create jobs, they weren't inadvertently voting to start WWIII. Bravo Romney.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Speaking of credit, I feel you deserve to know what Dinesh DSouza says in his movie 2016 about Obama's motives based on his experience of colonialization in Third World Countries (Dinesh is from Mumbai India so he should have a perspective if anyone should), and he says that Obama's plan is to completely destroy our economy through excessive debt and cause our economy to crash, thereby "leveling the playing field" by transferring monies to extremely poor nations and ruining ours.

The numbers are staggering.

This is the single most important reason to kick that giuy's derriere out of the WH.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
That debate sucked hard.

We love Israel the economy sucks the end

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by QueSeraSera

Why not comment on the message instead of the messenger? It is called being civil.

I personally know numerous people who are doing this. They are taken care of enough that they feel no compulsion to work. They will sit at home until someone makes it uncomfortable enough that it is no longer the easiest option.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

Then what the hell is Obama doing asking for 4 more years?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by SaturnFX

Speaking of credit, I feel you deserve to know what Dinesh DSouza says in his movie 2016 about Obama's motives based on his experience of colonialization in Third World Countries (Dinesh is from Mumbai India so he should have a perspective if anyone should), and he says that Obama's plan is to completely destroy our economy through excessive debt and cause our economy to crash, thereby "leveling the playing field" by transferring monies to extremely poor nations and ruining ours.

The numbers are staggering.

This is the single most important reason to kick that giuy's derriere out of the WH.

Cloward-Piven strategy.

link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by otherpotato

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by otherpotato
I guess I forgot we were a superpower.

The US needs to step down and let another country lead. We are a continent of idiots.

You are right..we need Obama to win... that will knock us out of the superpower division.

Romney will guarantee it.

I sincerely doubt that. There is a reason Putin, Chavez and Castro want Obama to win, and it is not so that we can keep our Superpower status.

I have great respect for all of those world leaders. What's your point?

link   

Wasting EVERYONE'S Time...................

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreebirdGirl

reply to post by sheepslayer247

For someone NOT VOTING FOR OBAMA, you sure are fired up. Calm down.

Romney will be president, Obama must go. The Economy Will Improve and Americans Will Be Happy Again.

Oh really explain how Romney will create jobs? How will the economy be improved?Whose economy ? The average American or just the fat cats? Will we magically start manufacturing a product that the whole world will want? Will these jobs afford Americans the resources to take care of themselves? Stop drinking the Kool-Aid.No one can fix our problem in ten years let alone four. I am not an Obama fan but I will bet you everything you own that with Romney or Obama things will not get better. However, I would love to be wrong. So Please explain to me how Romney will accomplish all that you claim.

Romney is counting on ending Obamacare and hoping that small business will feel more confident to hire new people. My boss is one who is voting for Romney and said that he cannot and will not hire any new employees due to the added costs of Obamacare. We ran the numbers and due the number of employees we have Obama care is costing our company a small fortune. Small businesses are not confident about the future and they are holding off from expanding and hiring. At least that's the way it looks from my perspective. Just my opinion of course. I am not voting for either Romney or Obama. I just call it as I see it.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Keep bickering folks.

It does not matter who they vote for , because either vote is a vote for us.
-Joseph Stalin

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Who did debate make you likley to vote for?
Updated 11:50 PM CDT, Mon October 22, 2012

Neither: 50%
Romney: 25%
Obama: 24%

Source: CNN/ORC International 10/22/2012
Sample: Debate watchers
Margin of Error: +/- 4.5%
More About: Barack Obama, CNN/ORC International, Debates, Mitt Romney

CNN

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Playing politics. Neither one of them will tell us the truth? Just like Romney is asking for his chance. Any educated person knows our true predictament and how you can not erase what we have done to ourselves? If we looked at the facts instead of sound bites it's obvious that not one president is to blame and not one can fix our issues overnight. It just sounds good to the misinformed and Kool-Aid drinkers.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

2009: Obama passes a stimulus and predicts a top out at 8% and a fall to 5.4% unemployment. Threatens to repeal Bush tax cuts for small businesses.

2010: Obamacare passes, most of the controversial provisions delayed into the future. Threatens to repeal Bush tax cuts for small businesses. Unemployment goes wildly over predictions.

2011: Unemployment still wildly over predictions. Now unable to negotiate debt ceiling, puts it off, massive cuts and tax increases looming. US credit downgraded. Growth slower then in 2010. Threatens again to repeal Bush tax cuts for small businesses.

2012: Unemployment still wildly over predictions, but its become almost cliche to remind people after so long. Debt ceiling 'fiscal cliff' looms. Growth slower then in 2011. Threatens again to repeal Bush tax cuts for small businesses.

HMMM...I WONDER WHY COMPANIES FEEL A LITTLE UNCERTAIN? THEY MUST JUST BE IRRATIONAL UNPATRIOTIC RACISTS....

edit on 22-10-2012 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Turd containment crews out in full force again.

Must be some chaos at bull#$% mountain again!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Keep bickering folks.

-Joseph Stalin

Exactly what I mean. Someone gets it. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Keep bickering folks.

-Joseph Stalin

Word.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

-SAP-

When you are able to form a coherent argument outside of proving yourself to be an ignoramus and contributing nothing to the topic at hand let me know.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join