It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third and Final Presidential Debate Thread.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well, I hit pause for a bit, so pretty far back, but it looks like Obama's night again. Romney: 1, Obama 2. VPOTUS: Who cares.

Now, will the win actually create a bump?

Doubt it. people have already decided..it will be tight, but whatever happens, happens.

I give props to Obama again for having a strong voice in a area he is strong in, and props to both for perhaps the most respectful debate so far.

I wonder if horses and bayonette's will trend.

Anyhow, now its just the end of the campaign nonsense. The vote, and you all still need to go to work and pay your bills the day after no matter who wins.

But its been a fun debate season anyhow..and it stimulated the economy a bit.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Let's give this one to Obama.

It may be a farce, but at least we were entertained for a short time.

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

link   
Romney LOVES teachers! Got it.

link   
Romney wore that violin out playing the same tune.

Obama won this one hands down.

link   
Has Gallup live polling?
Gosh, R. must be skyrocketing.

I love teachers

'We all love teachers', Bob Schiefer must have been paid by the GOP.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Obama's Foreign Policy will unravel before our eyes. Cutting Defense Spending By $1 Trillion. How Can We Be Safe By Cutting The Military Spending By $1 Trillion?

Anyone?

link   

Originally posted by campanionator

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Originally posted by jheated5
Wow I don't like either candidate but judging from the debate alone Romney is getting crushed!

Romney is stuttering in his responses, and seems to be relying on stock campaign rhetoric. Obama is speaking from his experience in office, and keeps reminding Romney that he's pretty much agreeing with him. Romney is at a loss to get back on a confident track for himself.

Yeah, I'm used to Obama stuttering, LoL... But Mitt's style is smoother so it sticks out like a sore thumb!
And yeah, whoever said "Quit the blinking, Mitt!" ...dang I almost feel sorry for the guy. Almost.

Are you kidding,

Romney projects so much nervous energy it is making me feel like I am on ten cups of coffee

No you misunderstood what I meant... Mitt's style is smoother, so his stuttering during THIS debate sticks out like a sore thumb. I'm used to Obama's stuttering... nothing new there. That's what I meant. Sorry I wasn't clear!

link   
Not sure how all of you Obama supporters are still supporting him after he has lied to the American public since he took office...why are we more in debt than ever before? Wasn't Obama supposed to "change" all that? Simply unreal to think people still support him...I mean, is he going to support the Constitution? I haven't. heard him even say the word once tonight.

link   
Wasn't this debate supposed to be about foreign policy? There get back to domestic issues every time. Which I really don't have a problem with, but really...

...They keep saying the same thing over and over about this ol' foreign policy.

"Iran can not get a nuclear weapon"

"Israel is out greatest ally in the Middle-east"

Then its back to talking domestic issues. Cannot stick to one topic and are trying to confuse Americans. Neither one of these candidates have me convinced.

Thought I would throw that out there.

-SAP-
edit on 22-10-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateuniverse
Obama's Foreign Policy will unravel before our eyes. Cutting Defense Spending By $1 Trillion. How Can We Be Safe By Cutting The Military Spending By $1 Trillion?

Anyone?

Defense and military spending are two different things.

Defense is good. Military means that Americans die.

You make the choice.

link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
I love how Obama keeps nailing Romney on his record... It's about as hippocritical as it gets... Romney needs to start nailing him on his record. That's when things will get interesting... oh wait... he is. It did start getting interesting. Obama's job growth numbers and our failing economy... nice. Keep on that Mitt.

Our economy is growing despite the party of no being in office. And jobs are being created despite the party of no blocking every jobs bill Obama brings up.

link   
I see this has devolved into a jab session..

shame..

Was hoping that ATS members could discuss the debate without the garbage..

Thanks to those who offered thought provoking material..

3rd Party candidates have their debate tomorrow...

Peace

link   
That was by far Romney's worst debate performance. Obama controlled the debate and had Romney endorsing his policies.

Seems pretty clear that Obama won this debate.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Romney having a stroke live on TV in front of 50 mil people! He's Optimistic and Confident

This was it, with all the early voting and these debates Obama got it in the bag for another 4 years!

link   
R. is excited about the future of his nation.

Dit ging van au met Mitt

link   
reply to post by alternateuniverse

It's not how much Romney blinks, it's how awkward he looks when doing it. Blinking is a submission tactic/strategy, when it's controlled. Not so much with Mtten, he's got bad blink timing.
edit on 22-10-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   

Why didn't Mitt HAMMER Barack on Benghazi???????????????????

Weak debate Mitt, weak.....

link   
Romney Won This Debate.

I watched the whole debate before commenting on this thread. How about you Obama Supporters?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Closing thought from a Canadian obama won this mitt was falling apart for awhile obama looked good and confident if votes where based on this debate obama wins ... to bad for Ron Paul I have more respect for him then these two bozos

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join