It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third and Final Presidential Debate Thread.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Somebody told Romney, "Mitt, if you can't stop blinking, then make it look like you're batting your eyes at the audience, flirt with those M*^% F*$#'s!"

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I still say and think that if the GOP had come up with a bona fide candidate, these debate wouldn't even matter and Obama would be toast because of the bad economy.

GOP lost an opportunity.

link   
Almost threw up when Obama touted free markets LOL!

link   
Ah ha

Obama just killed Mitt

Opps

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
I think Romney is imagining lasers shooting out of his eyes with every blink...pew pew pew!

Romney is focused like a laser.

link   
BO - "Anybody out there can check the record."

link   
US exports have doubled

to China

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateuniverse

I think Romney is imagining lasers shooting out of his eyes with every blink...pew pew pew!

And he has peed in his shorts several times tonight

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Retina Teleprompter: BTW, Obama blinks so much more than Romney.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

good work Obama.

Stick it this Bush wannabe republican stooge!

link   
I do hate it when they say "choices american's face". If we had our choice, we wouldn't have either of these candidates in front of us right now.

link   

Romney is doing good in something that Obama should own.

Romney better than Obama on Foreign Policy:

1) Obama: $1 Trillion in Military Cuts

2) Safer America: Chinese Currency Manipulation Leads to Unfair Trade; Leads To Less Income, Budget Deficits

3) Iran 4 Years Closer To Nuclear Weapon

4) U.S. Navy Smaller Than 1917

Romney doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground when it comes to foreign policy. They have been saying Iran is close to nukes for 20 years guess what? Still no nukes. And when your ships are more powerful you don't need as many.

link   

I thought he was trying to hold in a little sqweeker

link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
What I never understood about the economy was obama walked into the mess that bush had left but he seems to get blamed for it .

The US media is owned by the same guys that have been writing million dollar checks to Romney and the GOP Super PACs. Liberal media, my ass.

Obama put the Iraq War and the Afghanistan War and the Bush Tax Cuts and the War on Terror and the Medicare Drug Benefit on the US Federal Budget books (finally) when he was inaugurated. The Bush Administration never put those debts on the federal books, but financed them with "Emergency Funding Bills", so yeah, the debt exploded when Obama came into office, but the reason was because we began listing the Bush/Cheney debt as US Federal Debt then. Also, the TARP bailout was pushed through by the Bush Administration in the last months of its term. The only thing that caused any of it to fall into Obama's hands at all was the fact that 50% of that 700 billion was held back so that strings could be attached to that 50% of the bailout money - which the GOP spun as Obama trying to take overt the banking system. Truth is that Bush tried to give that 700 billion away WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED, but the DNC Congress wouldn't agree to it, even with all the threats of complete collapse of the entire monetary system.

Its been ridiculous how the GOP has been allowed to lie flat out about the debt situation.
edit on 10/22/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

link   
Mitts forign policy expertise is Planet Kolob.

link   
reply to post by campanionator

How did you know? Are you his underwear?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I love how Obama keeps nailing Romney on his record... It's about as hippocritical as it gets... Romney needs to start nailing him on his record. That's when things will get interesting... oh wait... he is. It did start getting interesting. Obama's job growth numbers and our failing economy... nice. Keep on that Mitt.

link   

what he is flailing around like a fish out of water i am amazed how much he is twitching and stuttering is he having a stroke
edit on 22/10/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

link   
Romney's now offering his own "Checkers" speech in stuttering desperation.
Pathetic.
Closing statements now...

link   
Moderator, moderator, foreign policy.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join