It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowing is half the battle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What's the maximum number of inmates the U.S. can hold in its prisons combined? And about how many inmates are in the U.S. prison system now as we speak?

This is crucial to know.

Why?

The revolutionaries need to know about how many will be sacrificed, temporarily, on the road to an armed revolt. Temporarily because once the revolutionaries win the revolution in the U.S., the inmates put into the prison system DURING THE ARMED REVOLT will be freed for being apart of that armed revolution.

Revolutionaries must certify freedom for their fellow revolutionaries in the aftermath of an armed revolt.

edit on 22-10-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
What's the maximum number of inmates the U.S. can hold in its prisons combined? And about how many inmates are in the U.S. prison system now as we speak?

Not sure if you were actually wanting this information, or if you were being rhetorical, but this document from last year gives a pretty good summary of the rated inmate capacity.

Also, I'm not really sure what else you said, could you rephrase that, because I didn't really get it. And I'm not being a jerk, my brain just couldn't get past all the 'revolution' words.
edit on 22-10-2012 by MojaveBurning because: added more

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Anytime governments change hands prisoners usually always freed (in western nations). Thats the double edged sword, the previous government''s revenge for being flipped is they dump all the criminals they incarcerated back into general population to sew dissention and malcontent and make the population regret rebelling.

join