It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will worship a Male God.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
My complaint against women isn't against women in general.

From a previous post:

Individual girls and women do not matter to me.

These words either reflect hypocracy or a glimpse of the truth. I say it is not hyprocracy.

If it is not women, individual or in general, that is the problem, then there must be another underlying problem.
I see that underlying problem to be the nature of sin. But this nature is the same whether male or female.

All men and women has the traits and aspects of the divine hidden within themselves. It is only a matter of teaching them to see the truth of who they are. One should not turn their backs on another who is in spiritual need.

The Gospel you quoted to me is about the androgenous nature of God, and how to prepare for union with this.

androgynous
1. having the characteristics or nature of both male and female
2 a : neither specifically feminine nor masculine b : suitable to or for either sex
3 : having traditional male and female roles obscured or reversed

And yet, this thread has a title of "You will worship a male God".
This is my befuddlement.

There is no son of heaven that is ignorant of the place he belongs to.

I belong to God, but He is not a place.
I belong where I am, or I would not be here.

Raph, if you have no concept of heaven, or can form no words to describe your hope, then you have a dead faith, and a spirit that is entirely cut off from God.

How can I seriously consider you as a wise person, or even a saved person, if you have no faith in the very thing you aspire to? How can you enter a place that you do not have the key to? What share in the kingdom have you, Raph?

My faith is not founded on promises of reward. My faith is founded on the existance of God. My faith is my love of God. Without love, my faith is dead. Without God, my faith is dead. If God grants me the gift of eternal existance, I will accept it and enjoy it. Just as I accept and enjoy that which he has given me now.

One can be given a key and the location of the door without knowing what lies beyond the door.

Why must I describe heaven to you to have faith? Why is heaven that important to you?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
To the young Lady:

Is it a requirement that women be the primary caregiver of children? That is merely a convention of society. Your post makes so many assumptions and conclusions that you are largely just proving my point about the nature of common women.

I am rough with my words to you because many of pretend you have some sort of divinity in you. I have come to challenge that notion, and overturn it. I say, you do not have what is divine, but instead you are a deceiver, and harmful to your own kind.

My words concerning oppression were not in the physical sense. They are in the psychic sense. The forms of oppresison your kind have mastered are in the forces of the mind, its thought, and its emanartion. These forces have gotten out of control, and now our race is beginning to DEGRADE because of your wanton misuse of them upon your own offspring

If you had divinity in you, then I say to you: Show it. Speak to us about Liberty, Fidelity, Philosophy, Truth, God, Perfection, and Wisdom. Pick any of these things. I will wager that you have nothing to do with any of these things.

Yet here is the truth of the matter: I do not say that ALL women are incapable of divinity. I say that there might be a few. But I know they are very rare. Most of you think that you all DESERVE the same treatment as these rare ones, and that is something common to all women, it seems. I say, down with you, and your envy, and be damned in your constant complaints. You deserve nothing at all.

Don't feed me the line about Sophia, Gnosticism, and whatever that Hebrew noun is. Those are advanced concepts for people who are already enlightened, not for females who desire that people respsect and serve them by the force of psychic coerscion. You hide behind your social and voculabulary conventions in America, but that will not always be so. In effect, you have made yourselves an abomination because of your insatiable desire for power. It has made you utterly alien to divine nature, and turned you into demonic entities.

Your kind have managed to rise to dominate our entire society, marring the home, breaking the males, and bringing their authority down into the dust. You have beaten the young boys you bear, squeezing out their natural attainment of their own fullness, and replacing it with an inferior subservience to your own image and authority. The westren feminine will to power has become an adversary to the male, and your psychic influence on his civilization has begun to affect his children, his little sons. You obsess over them, attach yourselves to them, and attempt to dominate their minds. Our adult males have grown weak and submissive, and cannot provide them the necessary resistance they need to escape the feminine forces that attempt to rule them.

Do you feign ignorance to this? You probably will respond only in anger. But I know you. I know your behaviors and your will. I do not accept or allow these things to continue. Everywhere I see it, I will destroy it. That is the true meaning of my post, and the real purpose of Male authority.

Get out of the temple, you damned heathen yahoos.

Raph:

I find it quite impossible that you have not considered the nature of a divine immortality. That's like saying, I follow Christ, but care not for the Kingdom. That is of course, silly nonsense. Human nature would cause everyone who ever inquired after God to express a desire to learn and know about the Kingdom.

That is so disturbing to me, Raph, that I cannot really consider you a serious Christian. I really don't know what you would be. Even the children of Hell have a ready description of the state of their eternal damnation.

A child of God IS a child of God because he rejoices constantly in the state of salvation. His soul is already connected to the nation of Zion, which is that spiritual kingdom of God that truly exists.

Raph, I don't think you are really one of these folks. No, I am certain of it. That's why you argue with me like you do. You're on the outside looking in, wishing to get in. You really don't know how to "get in". What you are missing Raph, is everything.

You are empty. You have filled yourself with meaningless scriptures, books, and the teachings of other people. But the kingdom is not in you.
No man, once he lights a candle, puts it under a bed, or under a bushel.

Perhaps you know who said that. Perhaps you will see the meaning.

Perhaps you will also quit posting facts and figures as though you were to be respected for your knowledge. How can you have ANY knowledge, if you have no knowledge of the Kingdom?

Go and find someone else's words and repeat them, since that is what you have done before. Why not do it again, so that you do not sound like a treacherous hypocrite.

Arkaleus

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Arkaleus:

I think that Raph trusts in God for his afterlife. He is not everly concerned with what he will get when he dies because he knows God will provide for him. He's living God in his everyday life, and not worrying too much about what will happen when he dies. That's what I think he thinks anyway

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Now bros, I will chide you for this ignorance.

The nature of heaven is revealed in both books of the Bible.

It is elaborated upon by the many books of other nations, each of them have common points.

Perhaps I should ask you, what do you consider to be Paradise? What is the best state for man to dwell in? What is the utpoia you desire?

That will make it a little easier for you to answer.

Good heavens man, look where you are going!

Shall I prime the pump a bit for you? When I wake, I am given birds to sing to me in the morning. Upon my awaking, my attendants return to their abode, and I am left with the sign of their care, quite firmly I might add. My company is pleasant, and my bed wraps me in comfort. It is a cheap ol' futon with an old speeping bag for a blanket, but I am held in a spirit of great ease.

These are the tastes of paradise. There is no predation of spirit, no threat of satanic invasion of our selfs, no prosecution of our activities, and no spying upon our minds. There is but affection, learning, and Liberty. That is how it is for me.

Can you reciprocate these words?

Arkaleus

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Now bros, I will chide you for this ignorance.

The nature of heaven is revealed in both books of the Bible.

It is elaborated upon by the many books of other nations, each of them have common points.

Perhaps I should ask you, what do you consider to be Paradise? What is the best state for man to dwell in? What is the utpoia you desire?

That will make it a little easier for you to answer.

Good heavens man, look where you are going!

Shall I prime the pump a bit for you? When I wake, I am given birds to sing to me in the morning. Upon my awaking, my attendants return to their abode, and I am left with the sign of their care, quite firmly I might add. My company is pleasant, and my bed wraps me in comfort. It is a cheap ol' futon with an old speeping bag for a blanket, but I am held in a spirit of great ease.

These are the tastes of paradise. There is no predation of spirit, no threat of satanic invasion of our selfs, no prosecution of our activities, and no spying upon our minds. There is but affection, learning, and Liberty. That is how it is for me.

Can you reciprocate these words?

Arkaleus

I'm not sure if you were talking to me or not, but I already told you what I think as paradise. I think that paradise would be a place of eternal bliss and content. A place where you're always close to God, and have no worry of ever separating from him. Everyone around you is happy, you're happy...you're satisfied. That's paradise as I see it.

Then there's that whole thing about snapping and having a million gallons of chocolate ice cream at your side (My inner child showing up
)

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Stop that! That's rude!

Anyways, I liked your post. Out of all the "christians" I have heard from here, you perhaps have the best chance at getting ino Heaven.

Develop your understanding better. Think of how it is in heaven. Think of how people act. Then - Here's the secret - act like that on the earth. That's one of the ways to invite yourself to paradise.

Truly I tell you, it seems as though you just about have to now a-days, because its seems like everyone wants everyone else to go to hell. So yo have to jump ahead of that, and put yourself in heaven, and start acting like it.

That's really the best I can do right now. Otherwise you end up serving these powers that want to rule everything, including you and me. Overcomnig hell and death seems to be rather difficult. It appears that if you attempt to get into heaven, there are things that will try to put you in hell. So I ask, ask does exactly one get into heaven?

That's when I discovered the deceptive nature of the whole business. Heaven is just a state of mind. Hell and death are just perception that are used against us. Jesus taught this reality, but it was covered up later.

For example, many people think that I belong in hell. I don't really, but they think if THEY will it hard enough, and do enough bad things to me, I will eventually get stuck there. That's how the sham works: If you lie enough, and throw enough darkness at a person, you might just get that person depressed and filthy enough where they start to lose their will, and then die.

That's the whole nature of this world. It's not really a matter of justice, or judgment, or anything like you were taught. It is a sham, and a lie. I get punished for things that are not evil, just like Jesus was. I get darkness thrown at me by nearly everyone. Evil people continually abuse me by the powers of darkness.

But That is what the real world is. I got in trouble because I got too wise, and rebelled against the sham authority of other human beings, and the silly false "god" they worship. Those are the bunch who crucified Jesus. They exist on the earth, living upon the children born into it, reborn constantly. They think they rule earth. In a way, they do, but by evil. They rule by the power of darkness, and by the emanation fo darkness, and by the power of demons.

it's really annoying to have to go through this. But we are the final hours of it, thankfully. It was startling at first to realize we were in the middle of the book of revelations. But When I realized the hour of lateness we dwelt in, things made sense.

Good grief! The powers of the dark ones have grown SOOO powerful. They are poised and just about ready to conquer the entire world. For the first time! They will pretty much make a mess of things for a few years, until the hand of God starts to swing into action.

These foul powers are so insiduous, so merciless, and so wicked, they have treated me in such a evil and foul manner that I can not ever forgive them. They have to burn all the time. Can you imagine everyone around you being in on the same plot to destroy you? That's what's it's like for saints living in these latter days. The warning of John - the nature of the evil ones and how they will all be combined - is quite important to understand. The "devil" literally exists in all these hollowed-out human beings. It is like a gigantic group awareness that has a massive form, covering all inhabited places. It's slave-bodies are its eyes, its senses, and conduits for its will. They are taken by force, and hollowed out, and then filled with his power, which is that terrible darkness you can see in people. Some folks get more of it than others! Those who give into its will are lost, and turned into demons.

So There I go, happy little boy, wandering into the final hours of the apocalypse, only to be bushwacked by a hoarde of demons in a nation that has fallen entirely into hell. If I could only tell you of the tortuous hours I have endured so I could learn this knowledge.

All to speak here, and to give you these things. I know that I will suffer for the stand I have taken against the devil and his many, many slaves. I know they have singled me out for their special affections, and I bear their terrible wrath. But I know that I am innocent of evil. I have no part in their abomination.

That's what real sin is, anyway. Whether or not you combine in this grand satanic abomination, that church of Satan, that psychicly covers the whole world. If you don't have an awareness of what I'm talking about yet, then watch out! It will come upon you by suprise and you won't be prepared.

Good luck!

Arkaleus

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   

To the young Lady:

Is it a requirement that women be the primary caregiver of children? That is merely a convention of society. Your post makes so many assumptions and conclusions that you are largely just proving my point about the nature of common women.

It's not my assumption.....but rather societies.........and historically it goes pretty far back, doesn't it?

I am rough with my words to you because many of pretend you have some sort of divinity in you. I have come to challenge that notion, and overturn it. I say, you do not have what is divine, but instead you are a deceiver, and harmful to your own kind.

We all have a bit of the divine in us, some latch onto it, nuture it and let it grow, others hide it in a dark corner of their hearts and stifle it, most just blunder through life...half-hazard. This seems to be true weather male or female. But, God has given no man, institution, government, or RELIGION, the right to command others to do things that would cause them to extinguish that light. Those who try to do this...weather man or women, or "Man of God", lead people away from the divine.

My words concerning oppression were not in the physical sense. They are in the psychic sense. The forms of oppresison your kind have mastered are in the forces of the mind, its thought, and its emanartion. These forces have gotten out of control, and now our race is beginning to DEGRADE because of your wanton misuse of them upon your own offspring

If you had divinity in you, then I say to you: Show it. Speak to us about Liberty, Fidelity, Philosophy, Truth, God, Perfection, and Wisdom. Pick any of these things. I will wager that you have nothing to do with any of these things.

Gee, maybe this is what I am doing wrong.....
I should have used those awesome psychic abilitites to convince the kids (and husband) to pick up thier messes, or convince Bill Gates to make me CEO of his company!! NOt to mention, with such awesome powers, I could easily be able to provide the necessities for my kids...hey, maybe food and clothing could just magically appear in my fridge.

Liberty?? Are humans really to have liberty and freedom, or is it just a matter of who we choose to serve? I could walk away from this society tomorrow, from my family, from everything. But, in reality, I would still be depending on something or someone, to meet the physical needs of this earth. Be it mother earth, God, or whatever.....I would still be dependent on someone...or something....to protect me, feed me, ect. I would have to be entirely alone, since, hey, for every relationship that is opened by you, for every someone you find that you truely care about, weather it be your wife, or child, or just dear freind......you will find yourself ceding a part of your desires and will for them. And, well, you asked why submit to governments? We are not perfect, none of us, including you. And, some are very much selfish, crazy, hateful, ect. I'd venture to say that 99% of the world at least would not be willing to put their faith in God to protect them from the rapists, the murderers, the theives, and the rest of the gang. To not have a government would lead to the stongest ruling over the weaker...and I'd venture to say, that there will be one or two stronger than even you, no matter who you are. Just like the weaker nations often rise up and gain power over the previous predominate country. It's just the way it is. It's a cycle we have been in since the beginning of time....because we fail to have that kind of faith in God.

Yet here is the truth of the matter: I do not say that ALL women are incapable of divinity. I say that there might be a few. But I know they are very rare. Most of you think that you all DESERVE the same treatment as these rare ones, and that is something common to all women, it seems. I say, down with you, and your envy, and be damned in your constant complaints. You deserve nothing at all.

Don't feed me the line about Sophia, Gnosticism, and whatever that Hebrew noun is. Those are advanced concepts for people who are already enlightened, not for females who desire that people respsect and serve them by the force of psychic coerscion. You hide behind your social and voculabulary conventions in America, but that will not always be so. In effect, you have made yourselves an abomination because of your insatiable desire for power. It has made you utterly alien to divine nature, and turned you into demonic entities.

Your kind have managed to rise to dominate our entire society, marring the home, breaking the males, and bringing their authority down into the dust. You have beaten the young boys you bear, squeezing out their natural attainment of their own fullness, and replacing it with an inferior subservience to your own image and authority. The westren feminine will to power has become an adversary to the male, and your psychic influence on his civilization has begun to affect his children, his little sons. You obsess over them, attach yourselves to them, and attempt to dominate their minds. Our adult males have grown weak and submissive, and cannot provide them the necessary resistance they need to escape the feminine forces that attempt to rule them.

Do you feign ignorance to this? You probably will respond only in anger. But I know you. I know your behaviors and your will. I do not accept or allow these things to continue. Everywhere I see it, I will destroy it. That is the true meaning of my post, and the real purpose of Male authority.

Get out of the temple, you damned heathen yahoos.
Arkaleus

If God desires me out of this temple, is he not capable of removing me, without your help......I am still here....
And, well, just who should be deciding what one deserves, really. Our fine Governments who decides that you have earned too much and thus takes it away? The employer or husband who deems you unworthy of even the substance that is needed to provide for you? The slave master who decides you deserve to beaten everyday, even though you do your best to serve him.....or you, who provides not safety, or security, or bread on my table?

And, here we go again with my awesome psychic abilities!! God!! I wish someone would tell me how to turn them on!! And, desire for power!!! Oh yes! My name is Tom Delay and I will do anything for that power!!! Come off it! Men have denied the devine authority of the Kings, they have denied the authority of the Church, and gee, you seem to deny the authority of a government that has been elected by the people....men denied those Authorities set over them....but then wonder why women deny men's absolute authority over them? I got a feeling if it is not passed on to women, in the heart of the church, in the hearts of men, AND IN THE HEARTS OF WOMEN....if will be lost for all. And, well, with freedom and liberty there also comes RESPONSIBILITY. The responsiblity to reduce the amount of dependency, since dependency will always result in servitude. It includes obedience to the laws that the society agreed upon. If requires public officials who also responsible, willing to see those who they serve as their equals and to serve them wisely. And, well, public officials who are willing to obey the laws that they dictate would be nice also. And, it requires that we work together to see that liberty and freedom is taken away from none in the society. Men and Women need the freedom and liberty to chose if they desire to trust god for their needs, and to serve them...or if they would rather serve all these worldly lords that abound. And, that is the one freedom that is important.
I do not nor will I ever believe that God has put that decision into the hands of another person.

And, well, now, you have your wish....I will leave your temple.

Arkaleus

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have said it before, and this post only confirms it!

American women seem to be entirely unable to establish any kind of Liberty, Independance, or concept of personal Freedom outside of a "system" or order of authority. They assume that if we make ourselves free, we will become barbarous. That is an insult to all of us. You do not have that knowledge.

They assume everyone must serve something, enforce that rule in how they raise up their children, and desire everyone to obey and serve authority. That is their error, and it comes from their own flawed minds.

That is why I said, you must worship a Male God, who represents Pure Liberty, Pure Good, and Pure wisdom. Even if it is impossible to be entirely self-sufficient, it is desireable to promote self-suficiency and independance as a virtue, and as a intellectual ideal. A man does not need anybody. We do not need our laws, we do not need their authority, if we choose good over evil. This woman seems to think that all persons are degraded, foul, and evil, and will inevitably choose evil over good.

What an insult! There are some persons that will never do evil, and will always choose the good. But in my experience, women seem to have a problem with these kind of folks. They never leave them alone. They abuse pure people because of their obsession with them, and they desire to judge everyone to their insane standards. They manipulate people based upon their perceptions, sending positive psychic energy to those whom they favor, and punish those whom they do not with negative psychic energy.

That is the form of their misuse of their power at a basic level. At the deeper levels, they can harm in worse ways. Males can do this too, but my experiences show me that women are far more likely to impose their psychic will on people, at a whim. That is something very unwelcome in a society, and it has done nothing but confuse our entire people.

This female apparantly could not speak of an ideal, a virtue, or promote any holy thought for herself. She could not speak that way. What is it that prevents it? Women are governed by a power themselves, and it causes them to be common-minded to this power. They cannot escape its influence, they cannot overcome its authority, and it ends up damaging their minds and turning them into threats to the male mind.

And young lady, be cautious in your judgments in perfection. Men have attained perfection in the past, present, and future of this world. Because your limited senses have not groped them, or they have not spoken to you, does not mean they do not exist. Why should Our God grant you a priveledge, to merely consume upon your lust? No thanks!

It has ALWAYS been the tradition of holy men to avoid the company of women. The reasons why this is have been forgotten in this culture. I am here to remind of them. Women do not mingle well with holy men. The minds of holy men are like big sweet fruits, all flowered and ripe. It drives women nuts when that much energy is collected in a person. They want to involve themselves with it, touch it, know it, obssess it. That is why they are not welcome in the Temple. They can't keep to themselves, and they can't join it. So they are kept away. That's why they have ALWAYS been kept away.

Only because men have stopped being holy, and have stopped understanding holy matters, that they have lost the understanding of the partition that must be maintained between women and men. They think that they are equal, and for most purposes they have become equal, but it is defilement and ignorance that has caused this.

Concerning my words about the female psychic nature: You make light of it? It was not a joke. I have been harmed by certain females who did not think it any great matter to abuse me in this fashion. Some of your kind are rather powerful in its emanation, and these ones are usually the most deranged, maddened by their insane judgments over them whom they observe with their minds, trying to rule them as some kind of carnal god, enforcing and spying upon their every thought, movement, and word. That is demonic oppression. Your kind practise this as an art form, and it is reprehensible.

For those of us pure males that pursue holiness, this culture is exceedingly painful to live in. There are no partitions for us, we are plunged into the mass with the rest of you, there are no distincitons made between persons of emanance and the demonic trash this society produces. We are exposed in every way, isolated because of the evil of the people, and abused constantly because of the out of control powers your kind have unleashed upon this world.

You will deny any wrongdoing, but you are deceptive from your very beginning. You have become deluded that you are the equal to the male, and that you share his inheritance and honor. That is a blasphemous abomination you have invented yourselves in foolishness, and it will certainly die out with this culture.

As for your statements on divinity, I will say this: Not everyone has divinity in them. Very few people do. God forbid that divinity abide upon the evil people of this nation. Divinity is a very choosy and self-intelligent force, and it does not stay with people like perfume or hairspray. If a person cannot maintain the celestial honor required to be divine, divinity leaves that person ENTIRELY. You know nothing of divinity, except when you see it in other people, and even then you worship it like an animal.

As for the female role in divinity, I have never known such a fickle and self-willed power among men. It is like a childish light, going hither and thither, leading men to salvation and doom at its whim. I would be done with that treacherous power, and seek a firmer foundation. There are many things who desire to confuse men on the path of perfection, because of their own will. I am not pleased with them because of their envy, and their hatred. I would rather they be removed, and the path made safer to travel, so that our race might take its proper place in the cosmos, intead of under the tyranny of these childish and wanton powers.

Arkaleus

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Raph, I don't think you are really one of these folks. No, I am certain of it. That's why you argue with me like you do. You're on the outside looking in, wishing to get in. You really don't know how to "get in". What you are missing Raph, is everything.

You are empty. You have filled yourself with meaningless scriptures, books, and the teachings of other people. But the kingdom is not in you.
No man, once he lights a candle, puts it under a bed, or under a bushel.

For example, many people think that I belong in hell. I don't really, but they think if THEY will it hard enough, and do enough bad things to me, I will eventually get stuck there. That's how the sham works: If you lie enough, and throw enough darkness at a person, you might just get that person depressed and filthy enough where they start to lose their will, and then die.

That's the whole nature of this world. It's not really a matter of justice, or judgment, or anything like you were taught. It is a sham, and a lie. I get punished for things that are not evil, just like Jesus was. I get darkness thrown at me by nearly everyone. Evil people continually abuse me by the powers of darkness.

I see similarity in your action and theirs.

Originally posted by Herman
I think that Raph trusts in God for his afterlife. He is not everly concerned with what he will get when he dies because he knows God will provide for him. He's living God in his everyday life, and not worrying too much about what will happen when he dies. That's what I think he thinks anyway

Also, it is not my place to judge my own worthiness. (see my reply to you post about Mat 7:21-23)

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Your words are so true it is very insightful to see a member of your obvious stature.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Raph:

If you're intent on worshipping a male God then be prepared to do the following:

1. Remove every trace of feminine desire from yourself.

2. Be prepared to lose all the niceties and pretend relationships of friendliness that you have come to trust in for your peace.

3. Expect to lose your peace, your security, and your money, even your very life.

4. Expect every foul person, every devil, every rough man, every filthy woman, every cast-out abomination in this world to suddenly single you out and attack you mercilessly.

5. Anticipate the opening of your mind to the frightening hidden things of this world, and current demonic power that is ruling it.

6. Accept the understanding that the worship of the true Father God is something that is almost entirely forbidden by this world, and that the Liberty of the Perfect Male is hated almost universally by this race.

7. Be ready to discard all notions of tyranny, personal dominance over your neighbor, and feelings of personal superiority. Those worship the Male Father are brothers, equals, and sons of the inheritance.

8 . Expect to receive the war of the the last days directly, because the satanic powers of this world will immediately unite against you once you choose this religion. Because they will no longer be able to rule over you, they will seek nothing but your misery and destruction.

9. Take heart in the true faith of Jesus, which is reserved for those who accept this very difficult way. Understand that it is a solitary way as we sojourn at this time on earth, because our inheritance is in the union of the perfection of the Father.

10. Love your little brothers, because they will love you when you accept this faith, and will show their spirit to you. Understand that you are their protector, and they will accompany you into paradise.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 31-10-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

If you're intent on worshipping a male God then be prepared to do the following:

As you said in a previous post, God has an androgynous nature. I am not intent on worshipping a male God for God is neither male nor female but has aspects of both. To worship a "male God" is to look at the nature of God and then find part of His nature unworthy.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Did you even read my ten points?

Just to let you know, if you claim to be a Christian, yet do not recognize any of them, then you follow a foreign faith. I think you are missing the whole point of Christianity. It is not a salvation religion. It is not a passive faith. It is actually a rebellion, and a revolution against a form of power that is attempting to rule this world and them in it.

Please answer this:

Do you understand that we live the last days of this era, and we are about to enter into the prophecied trbulations of the end times?

Do you agree with any of my ten points? Do you understand that those are the requirements for the saints of the last days, and apply to us who live RIGHT NOW? Do you follow them?

Arkaleus

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Did you even read my ten points?

I read them, but did not reply to them because your post made them conditional to belief in a Male God.

Just to let you know, if you claim to be a Christian, yet do not recognize any of them, then you follow a foreign faith. I think you are missing the whole point of Christianity. It is not a salvation religion. It is not a passive faith. It is actually a rebellion, and a revolution against a form of power that is attempting to rule this world and them in it.

Belief in God is a rebellion against the forces of the Adversary? I think you have that reversed.

Do you understand that we live the last days of this era, and we are about to enter into the prophecied trbulations of the end times?

Change happens to all things. All change is given its own time. Anticipation, fear, or anxiety of the future distracts from the present. It is now that has meaning.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have to say - I have only recently become a Christian, I was once agnostic. That is to say I believed something was there - a supreme being or Higher power, but I did not understand it's nature and was unable to feel it's love. I am only young - 19 years old, but when I left school and started my University Education I felt increasingly isolated and even disgusted with the system I live in. I live in London and it seems wherever I go, the majority of people - even those that claim to be devout followers of God don't seem to be able to use the Bible or whatever religious texts they are reading for any other purpose other than to justify their lifestyles or the opinions they have been forcefed since a young age.

When people grow up in a religious family, there is a huge pressure for them to believe in the religious literature using their family's sometimes biased and skewed interpretations. They grow up reading religious texts in order to build up a large base of knowledge on sometimes trivial details.

What I noticed was that they were missing out on what was important. Born Again Christians are usually the worst offenders, they honestly believe that if they pray to God in a humble fashion like so they will be miraculously saved and all their past, present and future sins forgiven;

"God - I know I've messed up in the past but the fact that I accept Jesus as my saviour surely means that you'll let me into heaven even though every second word I use is a curse word, I never go to Church, I have visited prostitutes, smoke crack and I love to go out get drunk and beat people up. Anyway cheers for sending your son to earth so that I could lay all my filthy sins on his innocent, loving, brutally crucified body"

Now forgive me if I'm wrong - but I don't think this is a justifiable way to pray to any God. God would have to be foolish to allow such people into heaven however much faith they had. Coming to God humble is one thing, but without following your prayers up with well intentioned actions towards your fellow man I don't think you'd fit in with the nice folk in heaven. Beating people up and sinning is one thing on earth but these kind of heinous actions could not be condoned by a God of Justice and love.

Women are just a part of the problem - the whole idea behind globalisation and the establishment of large corporations is a nasty piece of thinking. Love of money and greed are amongst the primary evils in the world today. People become so blinded by the quest for the newest gadgets and the most 'comfortable lifestyle' they can afford that they lose sight of God and his true will for mankind. At least that is the realisation I have come to make given the situation in the city I grew up in. People rush to work every day in order to earn money to make their lives more pleasant, as soon as they get home they want as little trouble as possible from their family. They believe that a well balanced family comes from ignoring problems and hoping they will sort themselves out. People live in a fantasy where it is better to send children off to school to be bred as future members of the workforce than it is to cherish them and love every moment spent with them - to teach them the facts of life, the people they will meet growing up and the dangers lying ahead.

People in the Western world tend to immerse themselves in their work and forget about everything else that matters. They employ people (if they can afford to) to do their worrying for them; nannies to take care of their children and teachers to forcefeed their children a specific set of business related lessons to preen them for the working world, they are taught nothing about cultivating their imaginations or their minds. They let others worry about what their children are taught and they concern themselves with nothing but their work, their economic and social status.

It is a sad world we live in - I was diagnosed as being clinically depressed while I was trying to make sense of it all. I have always tried not to be selfish - to be a decent and honest person, always speaking plainly. But what I notice is people always act or do things with their minds focused on something else, some form of personal gratification. Noone will help anyone anymore unless their is something in it for themselves, we continue to live in a world where everyone is looking out for themselves, selfless acts are rare - how did humanity ever come to this stage I wonder?

But I am just a poor student trying to make sense of things. I can't pretend to understand what I do not know, everything I talk about I do so from my own perspective - but I am always willing to listen to someone elses. I despair every day about the future of the world in which people will go to war to protect the system they are slaves to - we rely on oil from other countries, so our governments are willing to deceive us in order to cater to our greed.

Once again I thank Arkaleus and Raphael, if I hadn't read your posts during the summer months I don't think I would be able to face the world as I now do. Being clinically depressed because of lack of understanding on these matters is a sorry state for anyone to find themselves in, I only pray that others don't share my despair and the future holds better things for humanity as a whole.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You have begun to see and think! Yay!

You have noticed what I was saying! Yay!

Branch out from Christianity. Christ was not a white Protestant Born Again. He will likely not resemble them. The Bible is like Clear Channel Radio - If that's all you listen to then you really end up ignorant and coarse.

Read the Koran. Read the Hadith. Read! When you become a little older, parts of your mind will begin to open that weren't open before. That's when you can get into trouble if you don't know what to expect. Prepare yourself for unexpected things like psychic attacks and demons: They are the predators of the spirit world, and they are going nuts beacuse of the hour of the day we are in.

Socially, the adult world is very different than what you have experienced as a child and teenager. Americans especially are quite destructive to one another mentally. There are many reasons for this, but it is the general consequence of following a materialist lifestyle and rejecting the Spirit of God.

You will learn, young lad, that materialism is the fastest way to kill a soul in this universe. When you attain this knowledge, you will come to a crossroads that you cannot avoid. Christ demands of his followers the SAME things he demanded long ago. You must relinquish this world and the desire of the things in it.

You will notice that your upbringing prepared you for a life in THIS world, and to join its materialist system. You probably thought that this SOMEHOW COEXISTED with JESUS CHRIST. It does not. It never did. That is the LIE. The LIE is that somehow you can live the American dream AND be a "Christian." Christianity was NEVER about the establishment. It was NEVER an acceptable and institutional faith. It was always about the progression of the individual up and through the boundaries set by a envious and jealous system of powers and authorities that govern the spirit world.

Learn quickly, young lad.

Arkaleus

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I too am very happy I came across this board, it has helped me gain an understanding of matters that used to trouble me deeply. When I was growing up as a child I always found it quite frustrating that I was always made to learn things from a set syllabus in what basically amounted to brainwashing. I was made to believe that these things were more important that anything else, that learning what the teachers wanted me to learn was the only thing that would benefit me in the long run.

It took a while to sink in but I realised eventually that this was of course nonsense - repeating the words told to you by a teacher at school takes no great effort to achieve, the most simple minded individuals can manage it and yet we are all taught in this way.

To be able to recite the exact same things we find in books concerning all matter of pointless information is hardly a worthwhile exercise. Noone bothers to read up on anything or research anything just for the sake of it, or those that do are few and far between.

We are taught to learn things passively, very few of us actively seek knowledge. That is a big problem in the world today, people are disinterested in the things which directly concern their very wellbeing, the true knowledge of the world and the people living in it.

I grew up in a well off family - my father being a well paid private dentist and I've never had to live in poverty. Well apart from at University in which living costs made me quite poor indeed and I had to live on bread and baked beans for 3 months. Anyhow I've never been a greedy guy, I've only ever wanted the things I need to safeguard both my dignity and health. Food, clothes and shelter are all a person requires in this world and I've been as happy in life with only these things as I have been with all the material possessions my father would purchase me out of his kind generosity and his will that I be happy.

The truth is many material things are not needed and it is just plain greed and selfish indulgence that causes people to think they require them. We need no such things, people have lived for hundreds of years with no electricity for instance, why on earth has it suddenly become such a necessity?

I have suffered from torment by evil forces and it has both frightened me and made me stronger in my faith. I was once told by a teacher who to be fair only seemed to want to help me - that the emptying of the mind is a useful exercise. I tried this and it seemed to have the effect of causing me to think horrible thoughts while also hearing terrifying voices that seemed to be taunting me in my mindless state. Demonic forces seemed intent on trying to drive fear into my heart, the only thing that saved me from these forces was the understanding I gained from reading some of your posts about the emanation of psychic energies from the mind of individuals and how evil forces drain the light out of beings searching for the truth.

Truly this is the main reason why I have thanked you, because without this understanding of the emanated psychic powers of certain individuals and the leeching of light from the good ones I would have been at the mercy of forces that had the only intention of dragging me down into despair and life without the knowledge of God's will and our purpose.

It is frustrating when people seem stuck in their own world - unable to see corruption even when it is occuring right in front of their very eyes. Do they not see that many of them are merely cogs in the system - serving those higher up in the ranks with no benefit to themselves and no purpose to speak of? I cry for these people because I wish I could show them the truth of the matter and destroy their illusions of prosperity and wothwhile purpose so that they would no longer be deceived and left in the darkness.

I also find it odd that society judges me for being a virgin, seeing it almost as some kind of character flaw, I am constantly being accused of homosexuality because I find no good reason to lust after females. I cannot say that I never wish to have children, but I pray when that does happen I am ready and have a solid foundation on which to build on and knowledge on how to bring up good children with inquisitive minds.

Finally in my long search for the truth I have studied many books including the Qu'ran, the New Testament, The Torah (The Law), The Nevi'im (The Prophets), The Ketuvim (The Writings), several Gnostic texts including the Nag Hammadi and dead sea scrolls - although I wish to explore these further, the Baha'I Faith Texts, The Dhammapada, The Confucian Analects, The Doctrine of the Mean, The Great Learning, The Bhagavad Gita and the Rig Veda. I have read excerpts from all these books because religion fascinates me and knowledge of it can only serve to broaden my spiritual growth whether I decide to reject certain ideologies or not.

Any reading material you may have come across would be very much appreciated as I am always looking to see things from another perspective. I am currently reading a book called "The Secrets of Mount Sinai" by someone called James Bentley - my father actually took the pictures contained in this book during his travels to St. Catherine's monastery in the 70s.

Anyway, I thank you if you have read this far, your insight is greatly appreciated and I respect your wisdom and knowledge in these matters. Thank you once again for your posts which helped me through a truly distressing time in my life.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Again your post makes me happy.

You show all the signs of a being that has been prepared to receive the kingdom of God. You have been guided by the spirits who love you to these books, and these thoughts.

Your attitude that you developed towards the status quo is actually a trait that all spirit beings who come from God develop. It is a mechanism that we get to allow us to detach from the systems of this world. If you study some of the Indian books, you will see that they perceived some of this long ago. They called it the Karmic Cycle, or the cycle of rebirth. Most people just stay in this cycle, living in bodies, dying, then becoming a spirit energy that gets "born again" into other living beings. I personally think this process isn't so benign, but that is something deceptive and evil.

Jesus taught us how to escape this cycle. There is actually a whole spiritual kingdom and order that enforecs this cycle on the earth among us. When we become adults, it tries to force its dominion upon us all. It is actually best thought of as a group entity or group mind. It maintains its "kingdom" in the minds of those beings who remain at the inferior levels of awareness. Because they never develop their own being into the higher levels of their own mind, it invades them and occupies it for itself. This is how it continues to exist in this world. That is where demons come from, and how they comtinue to operate.

The whole business of Christ was to wake mankind up to this occupation, and to teach him how to fight these forces, and eventually complete the potneital of his being and ascend into heaven.

That is where the Gnostic Gospels come into play. Those are what the movie the Matrix was based on. it was fancy fiction, but it was based upon the concepts of the true Christian doctrines that were exterminated by the tyranical Roman Church once the tyranical powers of darkness took it over.

Reading the raw Nag Hammadi texts is almost impossible. They are written in allegory and mythos, which make it almost impossible to understand for a person without any teachers or knowledge of the original language. But if you do, you will catch certain truths that will germinate in your mind.

Basically, it tries to explain the mental challenge us truthseekers face. There is a reason why you perceive others around you to not care about these things. Their minds ARE different than yours. They are prepared to be host bodies and host minds for the power I was describing to you. One of the effects of this occupation is that they lose interest in higher-level cognition - in effect they become drones. They fall into the group-mind, they function as a mass-mind group, and that's why you are on the outside of them, because you retain your own identity. You are just in the early stages of this awareness, so you might not fully perceive the differences in you yet. But as you age, it will become more apparant.

You will soon begin to see the powers of light and dark in people, and you will begin to correlate the darkness with these people who are part of the "group-mind" that is currently covering the entire world. The light is always found in people who retain their separation from this power, and who maintain their own sacred identity.

Confused yet? Don't blame ya. These things have been hidden from us intentionally because of the desires of this group mind, It has grown so powerful, that it has gobbled up pretty much our entire world. That's what the book of revelations is warning us about. It was looking ahead to the time when these powers would have grown so powerful, they would try to totally conquer the world and trap EVERYONE.

It is a function of population growth and the corruption of the mind-spirit world that exists as a condition of human consciousness. The greater it grew, the more complete the corruption, until the group mind achieves a near total control of the awareness of the entire world. That's its' goal anyway.

However, those folks like us, who were chosen to receive the "kingdom" are part of a higher order of people who maintain the light of the mind, and receive immortal life with God. We have common traits, and can recognize one another. One of them is that we don't care much for sexual relations with women. We also don't care much for homosexuality with other men either. We enjoy a higher sort of companionship that doesn't require a body, but comes from the union of spirit.
It is child-like, virginal, and joyous. That's why we must keep ourselves pure, because the nasties would like nothing more than to get a piece of our hide. We were kept virgins for a reason. We have a very great and happy place we go to, so don't spoil it with nasty habits. I suffered a great deal because I let something nasty get into my house and it caused all sorts of ruckus. You have a very great responsibility, but don't ever let any of these worthless animal-beings ever try to tell you about it.

Ok, that's enough. I don't want to overload you right now. I probably didn't do a very good job of explaining things, so I want you to check out the Nag Hammadi texts. These books are HARD, so get ready to open yourself to the spirit and ask for its assistance in understanding. Part of our responsibility as beings of Light is to form real-time links to the heavenly Ones, and to maintain ourselves in sufficient purity and goodness to keep their communications with us. That's how we grow. That's how we form our paths up to heaven, and develop our minds.

Good luck kid.

Arkaleus

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Beware of people who do not have the same awareness of God as you trying to befriend, speak with, or associate with you. I cannot emphasize this enough.

Once you start to break free, the tyrant-power will attempt to attach itself to you through personal contact with those under its control. That is because you probably still have your original child-light in you, which protects the inner workings of your mind and keeps you out of reach from the powers of the tyrant beings. They will immediately set to work upon you, in order that they might get enough of a sense of your inner being and they CAN STEAL THIS LIGHT from you. If they can grab your light, which is called in the new testament the "crown" (Take care than no make take your crown) then they can pretty much put you at their mercy, and can do all sorts of terrible things to you psychicly. I went through 3 miserable years of this tortue because I did not understand what this was.

I learned that light-beings cannot trust dark beins AT ALL, unless they have a full understanding of the threats of the situation, and all the miserable tricks these wretches can pull on us. We are like lambs to the slaughter, in a very real way. They are not really your friends AT ALL, and will only harm you once you begin to become aware in the Light. Never ever trust people who do not have this light in them. They can and will harm you internally, and I have first hand knowledge of what foolishness can do to a person that is unwary.

There are various protections that you have right now that come from the love of your parents, especially your mamma. Most good mammas protect their children with a projection of their own soul, it is like an envelope. It can be disrupted by the forces of the darkness, and the demons, and when this occurs it is often very frightening and disorienting. It happened to me and I have almost fully recovered from it. It is very hard to regenerate a mind after this kind of attack. There are residual effects that can last a long time, until the adept becomes strong and awaren enough to remove them and develop his light again.

Please take my warning seriously. You likely don't have an awareness of this yet, an no one will teach this to you, because 99% of the people you are around, including your parents, are likely held under the complusion of this tyrant power of darkness. Those under its control call it god, but it is really a demon. More on that later. But what most people serve in this world is NOT the Christ, or the God of Christ, but is in fact the devil pretending to be god. Lower-level people NEVER have access to GOD. It is not an equal opportunity kind of thing. It is an exclusive and carefully prepared selection from our kind. That's why poor men and obscure men have better access to God than the worldy and rich. God cares not for the worldly, and they often don't care much for Him either. That's right, most people either serve the devil, or are under its compulsion in some fashion. As long as you don't pursue the knowledge of the light, which upsets them terribly.

So watch out, because once you become aware of these things, they will begin to take notice of you. We ALL must pass through that little house of horrors, it is part of the terrible rite of passage all Christ-children must go through. Read the Gnostic Nag hamadi texts, and they will kinda explain this to you. It's real. It's now. It's your new life.

Wake up, newbie.

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
That post reminds me of a time when I had all sorts of fundamentalist Christians talking to me everywhere I went, they would follow me around and try to get me to go to their church. I prayed a humble prayer to God that he would protect me from these people.

I noticed that they would no longer come into my room - something seemed to be stopping them from entering. I would be sitting at my desk and I would see them standing in the hallway, but they would never come in unless invited which I foolishly did at one point. I don't know if this is significant or whether I attached undue significance to it myself but it was certainly strange.

I did try to read the Nag Hammadi texts but as you say, it was most definitely challenging and I decided to come back to it and read other books to further my understanding in the meantime. I shall try once again because what I managed to understand from reading the texts last time round I found to be very useful and fascinating.

Thank you very much for your advice, I shall put it to good use.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join