It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS... New kid here....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I admit I have been somewhat hesitant about joining, this place is sooooo big and varied..... but after lurking for many months, I'm finally admitting to myself that my eclectic mind needs to be challenged and I'm thinking this is the only forum can do that.

I am currently feeling more comfortable in the paranorrmal threads, basically because I am an NDE survivor and still have some things from that experience to hone, fine tune, and deal with. But at the same time, I am just a person with normal opinions and questions that are also found on ATS.

I'm not overly yakky but I challenge myself to clarify my thoughts before I ask others to explain or expound their own opinions.

Thanks,

EsotericThunder

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you.

join