It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The morale and the message of this thread is Never give up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am finding in philosophy and metaphysics its a challenging area for my thoughts on mind and feelings in my body. These experience are making me remember the old saying that nothing which is significant in life will come easy.

For myself im finding that proceeding and climb to the top of the philosophical and metaphysical submit to meet the Mountain Oracle is quite arduous. It reminds me of them climbers of Mt Everest and how many of them have been snap frozen by the sudden onset of a blizzard gusts of Frosty winds.

Despite the known risks and perils i continue on because not doing so leaves to much at stake. There is no turning back.

Here i am now half way up the Mountain Oracles slope and im turning around and seeing now the world from its truer perseptive. See from up here...time bends, space is boundless it squashes a mans ego ( ok i stole that line from a old movie) but its true.

Now im im turning forward again and i feeling my strength and im thinking to myself i can make it, i can make it. The morale and the message of this thread is Never give up!

edit on 22-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I understand what you mean, as far as my reaching my mountain top, I have come to realize that the more I climb, the higher I go, there is no end to the philosophical mountain. I actually now enjoy the idea of never reaching my full researching potential.

It causes me not to become stagnant, which as your example explains can cause death (not literally), but can cause someone to be comfortable in one area, and stop. I hope that this never happens to me. I look forward to taking my children to the mountain one day, and they can take their kids to theirs.

Never giving up, also IMO means to help others to reach their mountain tops

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

ill see you at the top of mountain ill bring the picnic basket

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I guess you just need to work out how high you NEED to climb to be where you want to be.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
AthlonSavage

Don't be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone at the top of that mountain..I know every step i make in my life gets me closer to that goal in my life..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Good luck in your journeys, friend. I don't think i'll ever reach the 'top' since my 'mountain' is forever expanding, but I hope you find what you are seeking, and I'm sure you will.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
My opinion at the moment - We are able to witness the struggle and the mountain. We are able to evaluate self-realisation, which could only be possible if we are on the outside looking in. Makes me wonder sometimes where exactly we are trying to climb to? If we can see the base and the summit, then we aren't on the mountain at all. Maybe that liberation gives us more space? I dunno.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

* (hiking my way down the mountain),,,passes you ...
"Enjoy the view,,, the summit is only infinite more footsteps"

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Don't be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone at the top of that mountain..I know every step i make in my life gets me closer to that goal in my life..peace,sugarcookie1

Supercookie thankyou for your morale support it was well time because lifted my mood which had been tromped on by some one else.
You lifted my mood and my day is now going to be much lighter. Well im off worlk today because im not feeling so great too many late nights of thread writing possibly has worn my energy levels because i have caught something of a cold. If i keep it up ill seriously have to think about looking for moutain that is equiped with a cable car to top.

top topics

join