It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Good Video** Cigar Shaped UFO over Arlington, TX Sep 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

All I know about this is the guy says he filmed it in September of this year. He filmed it over his house in Arlington, TX.

Source of video www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-10-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
possible blimp?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
possible blimp?

I thought that at first. But watch at the end you see it fly at high velocity.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
still say possible blimp or CGI....
I dont hold too much faith in youtube videos...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I like how it seems like he is hidding behind his curtains as if the things is watching him.

My only comment is that it is effectively obscured by the leafs of the trees that it passes behind. My opinion is that it is a real object, as to what that object is, i do not know.

The angle of the object to the recorder seems to remain constant which makes me take a double take.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I say the side of a plane highlighted by the setting sun. But what do I know.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Arlington, Texas in September. High probability of this being a blimp. Cowboys and Rangers along with a few college football games at Cowboys Stadium? I'm not saying that's definitely what it is, but it makes sense.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Looks a lot like this one to me.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm going along with what Doodle19815 said..I think its a plane also with the sun hitting the side its going way to fast for a blimp..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

looks like a plasma critter
possibly a Ringmaker on reconnaissance

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
have any of you ever seen a plane or blimp before.

let my tell you something, they look like planes and blimps.

not slivers of amber light zooming across the sky.

and from the distance the ufo appears to be, you'll definitely recognize it as plane or a blimp. even from 30,000 feet you can still see the wings if you look hard enough.

with this video, there are two possibilities, cgi or a ufo. case closed.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Based on the lighting and kids playing in the background I'm guessing this was shot sometime at dusk and toward the west. The UFO wouldn't reflect that much sunlight because the sun is setting in the west, the sunlight would be shining off the other side of it.

The way it dips down and disappears behind the trees didn't look like a blimp to me, it was going way too fast. It didn't look like a plane either, personally.

The way he's trying to hide while filming it is interesting too, like he thinks it's watching him. Good find OP, S&F.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
His channel is only about aliens and possible alien craft, 142 videos..all of which seem to be about alien craft, so I'm usually cautious in those regards.
Why the person filming is seemingly hiding is beyond me, maybe not allowed to use Dad's camera?

Off the cuff I would agree with the sun highlighting the side of an airplane which drowns out the detail of the wings.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

MUFON or any other reports in that area will help bolster the UFO case.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

As a matter of fact I have seen this phenomenon many times. You see I am a victim of the same thing.

One day while playing outside with the kids, I look up and see this shiny thing gliding through the air. I call the hubby outside and we watch it in awe. Now thinking I had seen a UFO, I was pretty dang excited, right. Until I noticed that it happened for several weeks at about the same time of day.

So I concluded that either the aliens are running a strict schedule, or I am seeing a plane with the sun reflecting off of it. (BTW, now that I know what they are, I usually see about three like this an hour between 5:30 and 6:30 pm and I live by Nashville International Airport.)

So if you want to close this case, go on and shut the book. For me it is already closed.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan

All I know about this is the guy says he filmed it in September of this year. He filmed it over his house in Arlington, TX.

Source of video www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-10-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

Looks authentic to me ! Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I like that video.

Prolly not a alien craft though. It is a UFO but man-made.

Still good video S/F.

-SAP-
edit on 22-10-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yes, interesting indeed. I think it would be more obvious if it were a plane or a blimp. In agreement with a previous post, it always is kinda fishy if the channel the video is posted on is filled with nothing but UFO videos.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I see lots of planes coming and going at all hours with different lighting effects. That is an odd effect that I haven't seen. But it does look like a plane coming in for a landing.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The object is clearly not a plane, and clearly not a blimp! Planes do not hang in the sky for 30 seconds, only to zoom away at a great speed at the last second. Blimps cannot move that quickly! Whatever that was whether cgi, or ufo it definitely was not a plane or blimp. Not exactly sure how some posters can tell if it is terrestrial, or extraterrestrial, would be curious how you came to such a conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join