It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Dead Season 3 Open Thread SPOILER ALERT if you’re not up to date.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here is something. Its not from the same person as the last spoiler so, again the reliability may be questionable.

Happen to see a scene from the mid season finale, the Govenor has Merl kill Glenn and turns him into a walker for the gladiator games. Andrea and a forced Maggie are there and see Glenn chained as a walker. The finale closes as Maggie just screams out loud and Andrea with the look of terror on her face and the Govenor and Merl laughing aloud. Awesome scene but sorry to see Glenn go out this way

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Here is something. Its not from the same person as the last spoiler so, again the reliability may be questionable.

Happen to see a scene from the mid season finale, the Govenor has Merl kill Glenn and turns him into a walker for the gladiator games. Andrea and a forced Maggie are there and see Glenn chained as a walker. The finale closes as Maggie just screams out loud and Andrea with the look of terror on her face and the Govenor and Merl laughing aloud. Awesome scene but sorry to see Glenn go out this way

no not glenn....

Rick was GONE in the last few episodes. glad he made it back. I hate Merl, I want to see that SOB dead.

They brought the zombie gladiator ring in for a reason so you might be right. plus they talked about how much they liked the fight so somethings going to go down with the gladiator ring again.
edit on 19-11-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yea, I like glen too. He is always the most reliable and loyal members of the group, I hate to see him go.
For once, I hope my spoilers are wrong.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

From what I understand, Steven Yeun (the actor who plays Glenn) has been confirmed to be on the set for the episodes in the later half of the season which recently finished filming.

There is also a screen shot of him floating around on the set- he's with Rick and a legless Hershel. Since Hershel is missing a leg, we know it is a future scene and not just a flashback.

Who knows, though. Maybe it's just a red herring to throw fans off the trail.

Although, that is how I had guessed T-Dog and Lori would die- they were the only two not confirmed to have been currently filming.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Well, if thats true ,its good news, hes a good character. Ill wait for spoilers from the guy that I got the previous spoiler from because he was exactly right about everything.

Well, never mind. Looks like his account at the forum was banned and every single post he made was deleted by admin.
Maybe hell make another one though
edit on 11/19/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hopefully Glenn will come out of this abduction relatively unscathed. In the comics, he doesn't die until much later on. But the TV show is a different animal. They already killed off Dale before his time, which means nobody is safe.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Any new spoilers for us juggernog? Can't wait to see if everyone makes it out of woodbury alive!

Can we expect a little more... action.... from the Daryl/Carol relationship?

Will Michone integrate into Rick's group, or stay a lone wolf?

Just how major is Carl's role going to become (it looks like they are starting to give him more screen time)?

Is that girl, can't think of her name... Beth maybe... Is her role ever going to become more significant (Hershel's other daughter)?

I really wish I enjoyed reading comic books, so I could get ahead and know more!

edit on 28-11-2012 by MojaveBurning because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MojaveBurning

I made a new thread for spoilers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to briefly answer your questions. Yes michonne joins the group, maggie and glen are rescued but daryl is captured in the process and beth will remain useless until she dies

edit on 11/28/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If you like the show, you will LOVE the comics. They are far more brutal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join