It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falsly accused youth beaten, still in jail. [VIDEO]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
I read the article.... I'm not "assuming" anything.. Idk y you guys act like your his supporters, i bet if you walked by him you wouldn't give him a dime, if you had a jar full of dimes... That is a assumption

That sir, is another assumption. I gave a Druggie looking homeless man a $20 bill a week or so ago(tho I dont EVER expect internet # talking to be validated because of the nature of the position of the poster. Hidden behind a screen.)

Just trying to show the ignorance in your argument to hopefully provide for change. Dont take it personal.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad

Originally posted by dayve
I read the article.... I'm not "assuming" anything.. Idk y you guys act like your his supporters, i bet if you walked by him you wouldn't give him a dime, if you had a jar full of dimes... That is a assumption

That sir, is another assumption. I gave a Druggie looking homeless man a $20 bill a week or so ago(tho I dont EVER expect internet # talking to be validated because of the nature of the position of the poster. Hidden behind a screen.)

Just trying to show the ignorance in your argument to hopefully provide for change. Dont take it personal.

You can tell who's taking it personal... When you guys defending a homeless idiot in NY who resisted arrest... lol...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I've given the impression that this is somehow personal. Wasn't my intention. So how do you come to the conclusion that this guy is an idiot? For being homeless? You said yourself you have plenty of homeless friends. Are they all idiots too? We don't know how he lost his home. These days it might as well been a mistake by the bank. Also you cleverly say resisting arrest when the correct term would be resisting unlawfull arrest. Which by the way is legal. So does excersising ones rights make them an idiot? Are you an idiot for excersising 1st amendment? How bout 2nd? etc.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

He does become disgruntled, but only refuses handcuffs because he is innocent. Wouldn't you do the same?

That is why he gets to go into cuffs. When you resist law enforcement, you get handcuffed and when you resist that, well sometimes it gets rough but he should of known that was going to happen...?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I'm sorry if I've given the impression that this is somehow personal. Wasn't my intention. So how do you come to the conclusion that this guy is an idiot? For being homeless? You said yourself you have plenty of homeless friends. Are they all idiots too? We don't know how he lost his home. These days it might as well been a mistake by the bank. Also you cleverly say resisting arrest when the correct term would be resisting unlawfull arrest. Which by the way is legal. So does excersising ones rights make them an idiot? Are you an idiot for excersising 1st amendment? How bout 2nd? etc.

He's an idiot for jumping up and getting in the cops face, whether he was right or wrong. He should have just sat their and shutup until the cops figure out what to do. Even if this guys rights where violated , he gave them a reason to pounce on him when he got in the cops face, touched the cop and then resisted arrest. .. And yes alot of my homeless friends r idiots, a few could have places to stay but they chose to get high n roam the streets 24/7 sleep in dugouts/parks/downtown etc... Ohwells, it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306.

I didn't pull that out of my poohole.
edit on 23/10/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

You did misinterpret this law aimed at fake arresting officers. These were real cops. Any arrest made by a real cop is lawful. Look at it logically.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Nope.

The case involves the killing of James Dorn, who was the marshal of the town of Kentland, Indiana

Source

Also the power of arrest isn't reserved for "real cops" only.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Shane Allen Wilson v. State of Indiana (2006)[7] discusses Plummer v. State, depicting it as saying that it applies to the situation where the arresting officer is using excessive force such that unless the arrestee defends himself, he is likely to suffer great bodily harm or death, and even then only to such an extent as necessary to protect himself (in this case by fleeing).

pwned x2

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join