It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Falsly accused youth beaten, still in jail. [VIDEO]

page: 2
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
A facts a fact.


Surely you were not referring to this faulty claim?


Originally posted by dayve
Most homeless people dont mind going to jail during winter time for that reason.. Dumb story, happens all the time


1. 'Most' is a very descriptive word, hardly worth of such a strong assertion of fact? The phrase 'all the time' is very general as well. Not terminology someone qualified or educated enough to make such strong assumptions would use. Cause thats what they are, pure assumption based on no facts.

edit on 23-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)


Granted this is not solid "facts" disputing your claims, but it is corroborating to mine. This article is warning homeless people that they will have to go to jail to get court dates for any "quality of life" citations. Jaywalking, camping, loitering. If such a large percentage is trying to seek 'food'* and shelter in jail, then why the need for a warning?
WARNING! — Don’t Go To Jail Because Your Tickets Have Gone To Warrant

*I put food in '' because in my experience (mostly in Maricopa County w/ sheriff joe) the food is almost inedible. And I have eaten Meals Ready to Eat for months at a time, and I still wouldn't touch the grub in tent city.
edit on 23-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad
 


Idk what your yambling about now...... I dont care what you read on the internet if your not out their n dont know, than y are you even trying to debate about this...? And jail food isn't THAT bad, people eat good in their they can trade the free items/food for commissary stuff. Maybe its different in your county, but in Butte county jail, their is alot of homeless people in their and happy because its better than sleeping in the cold with no food... That, is a fact..... Besides all this nonsense, this guy in the video should have moved to sleep somewhere else and talk to the owner the next day and cleared things up. The cops came for a reason.... What could that be...



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
reply to post by ubeenhad
 


Idk what your yambling about now...... I dont care what you read on the internet if your not out their n dont know, than y are you even trying to debate about this...? And jail food isn't THAT bad, people eat good in their they can trade the free items/food for commissary stuff. Maybe its different in your county, but in Butte county jail, their is alot of homeless people in their and happy because its better than sleeping in the cold with no food... That, is a fact..... Besides all this nonsense, this guy in the video should have moved to sleep somewhere else and talk to the owner the next day and cleared things up. The cops came for a reason.... What could that be...


You are obviously a child. Only someone with no life experience would think its easy to leave in the middle of the night to some random park, especially if your recently homeless.

Think about what your implying. You are sure of homeless people in general going to jail for shelter because of a few experiences you had in jail. In my experience, any kind of assumptions based on this kind of supposed proof leads to misconceptions, stereotypes and over exaggerations.
edit on 23-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad
 

No I would not refuse arrest. Anyone with any street smarts knows that you go limp when they try and grab you or you get beaten. It is called resisting arrest and it is a good law. How ignorant can a person be to think that it is OK to resist arrest if you are innocent? Everybody would then resist arrest.



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve
 


Yes because when cops order you to leave your legal residence without a reason or they want to put up a donut addict anonymous meeting place you automatically do it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In US if you are falsely arrested it is lawfull to use deadly force. So that whole resisting arrest is bs.



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps
 

That is total nonsense. It is against the law to use deadly force on a cop in any situation. Even if he is insane and killing babies.



posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   


“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306.


I didn't pull that out of my poohole.
edit on 23/10/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps
 


Pwned.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad

Originally posted by dayve
A facts a fact.


Surely you were not referring to this faulty claim?


Originally posted by dayve
Most homeless people dont mind going to jail during winter time for that reason.. Dumb story, happens all the time


1. 'Most' is a very descriptive word, hardly worth of such a strong assertion of fact? The phrase 'all the time' is very general as well. Not terminology someone qualified or educated enough to make such strong assumptions would use. Cause thats what they are, pure assumption based on no facts.

edit on 23-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)


Granted this is not solid "facts" disputing your claims, but it is corroborating to mine. This article is warning homeless people that they will have to go to jail to get court dates for any "quality of life" citations. Jaywalking, camping, loitering. If such a large percentage is trying to seek 'food'* and shelter in jail, then why the need for a warning?
WARNING! — Don’t Go To Jail Because Your Tickets Have Gone To Warrant

*I put food in '' because in my experience (mostly in Maricopa County w/ sheriff joe) the food is almost inedible. And I have eaten Meals Ready to Eat for months at a time, and I still wouldn't touch the grub in tent city.
edit on 23-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)


WTF r you talking about... .lol.... Have you been out lately helping homeless folk? Doubt it. Tonight alone I've gave homeless people plenty of money out of my pocket n talk to them. Yeah they're not going out of their way to go to jail, but alot of them dont give a ****. I'll walk down the street n ask some homeless folk if they'd rather be on the street or in jail right now, most of them would say **** it take me to jail.. You duno about it...



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by dayve
 


Yes because when cops order you to leave your legal residence without a reason or they want to put up a donut addict anonymous meeting place you automatically do it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In US if you are falsely arrested it is lawfull to use deadly force. So that whole resisting arrest is bs.


He has no squatting rights.... You duno what your talking about either.... Stop yapping about stuff you duno nothing about.
edit on 24-10-2012 by dayve because: DrnkTypoh



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
WTF r you talking about... .lol.... Have you been out lately helping homeless folk? Doubt it. Tonight alone I've gave homeless people plenty of money out of my pocket n talk to them. Yeah they're not going out of their way to go to jail, but alot of them dont give a ****. I'll walk down the street n ask some homeless folk if they'd rather be on the street or in jail right now, most of them would say **** it take me to jail.. You duno about it...


You expect anyone to believe that after you've made it clear your not sympathetic to their issues?



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad

Originally posted by dayve
WTF r you talking about... .lol.... Have you been out lately helping homeless folk? Doubt it. Tonight alone I've gave homeless people plenty of money out of my pocket n talk to them. Yeah they're not going out of their way to go to jail, but alot of them dont give a ****. I'll walk down the street n ask some homeless folk if they'd rather be on the street or in jail right now, most of them would say **** it take me to jail.. You duno about it...


You expect anyone to believe that after you've made it clear your not sympathetic to their issues?


I'm not sympathetic to this guys (in the video) issue... Other than that i couldn't give two ****s who believes what on the internet. I see what i see n do what i do, How many homeless people r in NY, who cares about this guy resisting arrest. I dont.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve
 


So now staying at someone elses place with permission is squatting? You sir are redefining law. I know nothing...



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by dayve
 


So now staying at someone elses place with permission is squatting? You sir are redefining law. I know nothing...


Then why did someone who works their call the police on him..?? Doubt he had permission to sleep their. All the sudden he's got 9000 people that give a ****, but when he gets out of jail i doubt not one of those 9000 people will offer to help him out. Ha...



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Then why did someone who works their call the police on him..??


Cause some police academy drop out wannabe cop thought he was drunk. He was sleeping.



Doubt he had permission to sleep their.


Now you're just making stuff up. He had been staying there for a month. Not to mention that the people who run the center said that he had permission to be there.



All the sudden he's got 9000...





posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by dayve
 


So now staying at someone elses place with permission is squatting? You sir are redefining law. I know nothing...


Then why did someone who works their call the police on him..?? Doubt he had permission to sleep their. All the sudden he's got 9000 people that give a ****, but when he gets out of jail i doubt not one of those 9000 people will offer to help him out. Ha...


You should crown yourself as the king of assumptions.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by dayve
Then why did someone who works their call the police on him..??


Cause some police academy drop out wannabe cop thought he was drunk. He was sleeping.



Doubt he had permission to sleep their.


Now you're just making stuff up. He had been staying there for a month. Not to mention that the people who run the center said that he had permission to be there.



All the sudden he's got 9000...




Ok... It's been 24 hours and I lost interest in this story, hope all goes well for this loser. Maybe he decides to get off his ass n get a job someday.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by dayve
 


So now staying at someone elses place with permission is squatting? You sir are redefining law. I know nothing...


Then why did someone who works their call the police on him..?? Doubt he had permission to sleep their. All the sudden he's got 9000 people that give a ****, but when he gets out of jail i doubt not one of those 9000 people will offer to help him out. Ha...


You should crown yourself as the king of assumptions.


I read the article.... I'm not "assuming" anything.. Idk y you guys act like your his supporters, i bet if you walked by him you wouldn't give him a dime, if you had a jar full of dimes... That is a assumption



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well once he gets his 7 figure settlement from the police he wont have to work for awhile. So I wouldn't use the word loser.



posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Well once he gets his 7 figure settlement from the police he wont have to work for awhile. So I wouldn't use the word loser.


He wont get nothing from the police for that, he resisted arrest... They will drop the charges maybe, thats all. So.... He's still a loser.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join