It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falsly accused youth beaten, still in jail. [VIDEO]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Falsly accused youth beaten, still in jail. [VIDEO]

www.israelnationalnews.com

A petition calling for the dismissal of charges against Ehud Halevy, the 21-year-old who was beaten by two NYPD officers inside a Jewish community center in Brooklyn, has garnered over 9,600 signatures, at the time of publication.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
prospectheights.patch.co m

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Brutal attack by police officers on homeless man caught on CCTV

edit on 22-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If you have not heard of this story, its not surprising. As usual MSM has chosen to ignore it for the most part. Here is the CCTV footage of his supposed assault on police. Remember, he is sleeping there with the permission of the owner. He is woken up, and told he must leave in the middle of the night. He does become disgruntled, but only refuses handcuffs because he is innocent. Wouldn't you do the same?

Deputy Inspector John Lewis of Crown Heights 71 Precinct on the beating of Ehud Halevi

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
He shoulda just moved n slept somewhere else ...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Its New York. Its cold. Hes young, maybe he was recently homeless and found refuge at a jewish center. Easy for you to say, go sleep somewere else.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Perhaps he is liking it in jail and does not want to leave.
He is no longer homeless until they kick him out on the street again.
Free medical,
free food,
a roof.
I bet he is getting treated well too.

I think he wants to stay.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad

Its New York. Its cold. Hes young, maybe he was recently homeless and found refuge at a jewish center. Easy for you to say, go sleep somewere else.

The possibilities r endless..... Regardless of the excuses, he shoulda went somewhere else.... But at least now he's in jail, with a roof over his head n free food/medical. Most homeless people dont mind going to jail during winter time for that reason.. Dumb story, happens all the time

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The possibilities r endless..... Regardless of the excuses, he shoulda went somewhere else.... But at least now he's in jail, with a roof over his head n free food/medical. Most homeless people dont mind going to jail during winter time for that reason.. Dumb story, happens all the time

You have NO idea what your talking about. No homeless men go to jail on purpose anymore. At-least not the majority.
I sir have been homeless. I am now an educated, productive member of society. When I returned home from the army my sister who I lived with got arrested. I payed the retainer for her lawyer, the last of my savings, and then had to pay her rent while she was in jail. I could not find a good job. I worked at a car wash but as my hours got cut I ran outta money. My sister got evicted while in jail, so I lost my place to live. I only moved out to that state for her, and knew no one else. So I slept in my truck with my dog for 2 weeks.

You don't know his circumstances. Bottom lines, hes accused of assault when he was the one assaulted.

Now if I had been somewere cold, somewere I had permission to be, and some stupid pig came and tried to wake me up and cuff me? Especially knowing I had an illicit substance in my pocket? Im innocent, so Im gunna fight it too. It was a misunderstanding afterall, and a simple phone call could have resolved everything. I bet he was even saying that. I know I would have. "Just call so and so".

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Yes because sleeping is a crime that should be punished by beating. I assume you are one of those good people who dont sleep so you have no worries.
edit on 22/10/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

L
L
i find your lack of empathy or milk of human kindness disturbing

i see you approve of his treatment
you sound like the kind of guy who would have set him on fire.
for bringing down property values.

or a cop yourself.

hopefully you'll wind up homeless yourself soon.
and go insane because you've missed 2 episodes of jersey shore or american idol.

boo hoo hoo

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Perhaps he is liking it in jail and does not want to leave.
He is no longer homeless until they kick him out on the street again.
Free medical,
free food,
a roof.
I bet he is getting treated well too.

I think he wants to stay.

maybe in Minnesota that'd be the case

this is NYC we're talking about
where bloombergs hate and war upon the poor/gentrification project is well under way.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You have NO idea what your talking about. No homeless men go to jail on purpose anymore. At-least not the majority.
I sir have been homeless. I am now an educated, productive member of society. When I returned home from the army my sister who I lived with got arrested. I payed the retainer for her lawyer, the last of my savings, and then had to pay her rent while she was in jail. I could not find a good job. I worked at a car wash but as my hours got cut I ran outta money. My sister got evicted while in jail, so I lost my place to live. I only moved out to that state for her, and knew no one else. So I slept in my truck with my dog for 2 weeks.

You don't know his circumstances. Bottom lines, hes accused of assault when he was the one assaulted.

Now if I had been somewere cold, somewere I had permission to be, and some stupid pig came and tried to wake me up and cuff me? Especially knowing I had an illicit substance in my pocket? Im innocent, so Im gunna fight it too. It was a misunderstanding afterall, and a simple phone call could have resolved everything. I bet he was even saying that. I know I would have. "Just call so and so".

Yeah i have no idea what Im talking about.... You obviously never been to jail. I've seen a homeless guy shed a tear when they told him he was being released because he had hella food, a semi warm place to sleep n it was damn near snowing outside. But besides that fact, homeless people have camps, stick together n find places they can sleep without being harassed. But i dont know the 'circumstances, nor do i really care, he was told to leave n should have done just that.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

L
L
i find your lack of empathy or milk of human kindness disturbing

i see you approve of his treatment
you sound like the kind of guy who would have set him on fire.
for bringing down property values.

or a cop yourself.

hopefully you'll wind up homeless yourself soon.
and go insane because you've missed 2 episodes of jersey shore or american idol.

boo hoo hoo

I dont approve of any treatment Im just saying he should have left. But either way, I will never be homeless.. I know what it's like to be homeless, and have homeless friends i help out n make sure they're aright. Alotta kids choose to be homeless. Whatcha know about that. Notta

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

I dont approve of any treatment Im just saying he should have left.

why should he if had permission?
because some pigs needed to beat somebody up
or fulfill some sort of arrest quota?

or *GASP* Are you espousing cowardice?

IMO he should have lived up to his name
[which is the name of the 3rd Judge of Israel, author of the 1st regicide of and by the people, btw]
then again, pork being non kosher, any bloodshed would be an insult to ones hosts.

had it been me, , a good body slam followed up with a man-style* curb stomp
the instant they dared raise their hand against me.

new yorks lowest, also known as bloombergs army of scum bags wouldn't have lasted a day in 1970's harlem.

*[only weak people need you to "kiss the curb" in order to leverage]

as for your claims of being homeless i don't believe them , as for me, being a practicing anarchist, and not subject or dependent on the system, i'm quite familiar with going without eating for days at a time.
edit on 22-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: *

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by dayve

I dont approve of any treatment Im just saying he should have left.

why should he if had permission?
because some pigs needed to beat somebody up
or fulfill some sort of arrest quota?

or *GASP* Are you espousing cowardice?

IMO he should have lived up to his name
[which is the name of the 3rd Judge of Israel, author of the 1st regicide of and by the people, btw]
then again, pork being non kosher, any bloodshed would be an insult to ones hosts.

had it been me, , a good body slam followed up with a man-style* curb stomp
the instant they dared raise their hand against me.

new yorks lowest, also known as bloombergs army of scum bags wouldn't have lasted a day in 1970's harlem.

*[only weak people need you to "kiss the curb" in order to leverage]

as for your claims of being homeless i don't believe them , as for me, being a practicing anarchist, and not subject or dependent on the system, i'm quite familiar with going without eating for days at a time.
edit on 22-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: *

Righttt..... Did you even watch the video..? He's getting in their face n resisting arrest, pretty much giving them a reason to take his ass down. Doubt you would have done anything but get whooped like this guy. And as for my claims of being homeless, i never made any claims, I make sure I always have somewhere to go.

As for your claims of being a anarchist, good luck with that "rebel" BS, someday your gonna end up like this loser with no street smarts whatsoever. Fools.......

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Arrest for what? That serial sleeper is so bad. I'm willing to bet this criminal mastermind sleeps every day. Let's hope that you don't get arrested for wearing the wrong color or not shaving some day. Equally dangerous criminal activities.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yeah i have no idea what Im talking about.... You obviously never been to jail. I've seen a homeless guy shed a tear when they told him he was being released because he had hella food, a semi warm place to sleep n it was damn near snowing outside. But besides that fact, homeless people have camps, stick together n find places they can sleep without being harassed. But i dont know the 'circumstances, nor do i really care, he was told to leave n should have done just that.

No. Now you get charges. Now you get fines and probation. No homeless man wants to go to jail anymore. You obviously haven't done any time recently.
Or your a young kid who has seen to many movies.

edit on 23-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

No. Now you get charges. Now you get fines and probation. No homeless man wants to go to jail anymore. You obviously haven't done any time recently.
Or your a young kid who has seen to many movies.

edit on 23-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

Actually I have . You have no idea what your talking about... you don't always walk out with charges fines n probation.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Actually I have . You have no idea what your talking about... you don't always walk out with charges fines n probation.

Ok, in fear of turning this into a who's been to jail more pissing contest, Ill just let you go on thinking what you are.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hey this is AmeriKa...The kid should be grateful to the cops for not shooting him. I mean, they pretty much can get away with shooting a perp for sneezing nowadays.

Plus, I counted 12 cops in the room by the end. Seems like your odds of getting maimed or killed by cops increases proportionately to the number of police on-scene. Lucky stoner.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Ok, in fear of turning this into a who's been to jail more pissing contest, Ill just let you go on thinking what you are.

Its not a contest I don't really care if you have or haven't been to jail. A facts a fact.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join