It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Your Mundane Punishment For 2012 Fear-Mongers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I like the 2012 stuff because I get a great laugh but when I hear about someone killing themselves because of it I get pissed off. I had to deal with my cousin screwing his whole life up back in 2003 and now i'm seeing young kids freak out because the 2012 shows on the history channel or they read stuff on the internet, it's getting out of hand but I just hope after 2012 we can atleast get a few years break from doomsday events but I doubt it. I just hope no one get's hurt on the 21st.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

It involves a space program and enlightenment..

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
2012 Fear-Mongers shall be required to drink every day from the 22nd of December through December 31st as their punishment.
Maybe we should give them Christmas day off.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
50 lashes with a cooked noodle. Perhaps a tag in the signature saying 'I believe anything that's not mainstream'. If the 22 is a Saturday I'm most likely going to be too hungover to care.

My Mom threatened to whip me with cooked spaghetti an awful lot... Hard to stay mad at this face though.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
They have to give Susan Boyle foot rubs and back massages for a year.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
2012 Fear-Mongers shall be required to drink every day from the 22nd of December through December 31st as their punishment.
Maybe we should give them Christmas day off.

I don't know about Michigan but, in Australia that's certainly not punishment!

Being that it's summer and the holiday season here in that time it's what most of us do anyway

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

Something suitable to atone for their sins! I am thinking something really painful, like being forced to watch a solid 24 hours of Keanu Reeves in "The Day the Earth Stood Still" (what a way to ruin a classic
).

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
As my title suggests I am quite bored of hearing about 2012 BS.

I'd give them a post-ban for that weekend for hypocritically starting a thread on a topic they dissed.

But, if they didn't start a thread on a topic they hated - they get the
award.

And all the rest of them? Nothing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join