It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Activity 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
(possible spoilers in thread)

Has anyone seen it yet? I went to see it with the wife yesterday. And I have to say, it was pretty bad. Easily the worst of the series, and I did like the first 3.

It was just boring to me. The best part was the ending, like the last one. But once it got good it was over.

And it had too many questions that weren't answered. Like how did Wyatt become adopted after being abducted, and where Robbie came from.

But the biggest thing was just the fact that nothing happened for the first hour and twenty minutes. I was pretty disappointed after liking the first 3. I want to see more of the creepy stuff with the witches or cult or whatever people where next door. Not just glimpses of them.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

I haven't seen the new one but they should have stopped after the second one. Part 3 left more questions than answers and was disappointing. I think my husband said it best with "They took a novel, spooky idea- and they did it to death!" I honestly think there should be a limit on the number of sequels and pre-quels they are allowed to do.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Havent seen it yet but I downloaded all 3 the other day and watched them one succession. I wasnt impressed with the first two at all but 3 was actually pretty decent.
Ill wait on the dvd rip for part 4

join