It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keys Of Enoch - Questions For Anyone Who's Read The Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hey everyone. I've read "The Keys Of Enoch", by J. J. Hurtak...or as much of it as I could. It was like reading the printout for a quantum physics test, so obviously I have some questions for anyone who's read the book and done the research and drawn enough parallels to be able to translate some of the key phrases.

When I say key phrases, I mean the points in this list:

whatisthepyramid.com...

The particular point I had in mind was this one:

THE KEY TO OUR ASTROPHYSICAL TIME ZONES IS THE
“THREE AND ONE” ALIGNMENT OF CONSCIOUSNESS
FORCES IN THE GREAT PYRAMID WITH THE “TWELVE AND
ONE” ENERGIES OF TIME WARP PYRAMIDS CENTERED AND
CONTROLLED BY THE “MANY AND ONE” THRONE ENERGIES
OF ORIONIS AND THE PLEIADES.

If anyone has a personal take on the subject that would help to shed some light on the meaning of this quote, I would be very willing to listen and discuss. Also, if anyone wants to call attention to the other points in the list, the 'keys', as they're called, I'd be willing to discuss those as well...considering my understanding of the other points is just as nonexistent.

To get us started - the "Great Pyramid" appears to be a reference to the Pyramid of Giza. Thoughts? Suggestions? And please remember, this is all purely speculation. It would be most productive to enter this discussion knowing and accepting that none of the suggesions will yield anything concrete, simply ideas to chew on. But that's the fun part, right?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I could explain it to you, but the very same moment you understand the full thing, your head would explode.

I mean BANG. Just like that.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

THE KEY TO OUR ASTROPHYSICAL TIME ZONES IS THE
“THREE AND ONE” ALIGNMENT OF CONSCIOUSNESS
FORCES IN THE GREAT PYRAMID WITH THE “TWELVE AND
ONE” ENERGIES OF TIME WARP PYRAMIDS CENTERED AND
CONTROLLED BY THE “MANY AND ONE” THRONE ENERGIES
OF ORIONIS AND THE PLEIADES.

Seriously, you complain about the Hebrew Bible not making sense and then you ask what this means?

It doesn't mean anything. It's gibberish.

Astrophysical time zones? Time warp pyramids? Throne energies of the Orionis and Pleiades?

Someone took a random word generator, seeded it with New Age nonsensical statements and projectile vomited a whole page (book, apparently) of that out for sanctimonious "deep thinkers" to puzzle over.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Just because it's gibberish to you, doesn't mean that it is. Unlike the bible, which uses a long winding flat narrative with contradictory facts and fanciful beliefs to open up the mind to new experiences, like what the priest tells you to believe... so totally different...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by auto73912621

Just because it's gibberish to you, doesn't mean that it is.

Yes, it is. Be a critical thinker and parse that sentence out. It says absolutely nothing.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The book of Enoch is awesome.

Some very interesting stuff in there worth having a look at..

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

OP is not talking about the Book of Enoch, he's citing some New Age claptrap called the Keys of Enoch.

ETA: The Keys of Enoch® (note the registered trademark, a true sign of spirituality, lol)
edit on 22-10-2012 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Yes, it is. Be a critical thinker and parse that sentence out. It says absolutely nothing.

This, coming from a Christian? Right. When you admit your Bible is, in every way, on the same par as this book, I'll be more inclined to take you seriously. Until then, I shall mark this as a shining, stellar example of hypocrisy on the part of the Christian force. Good day to you, sir, you just filled my hilarity quota in that one post.

edit on 22-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

Do you have any idea what it means?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

This, coming from a Christian? Right. When you admit your Bible is, in every way, on the same par as this book, I'll be more inclined to take you seriously.

On a par? Hardly. The Bible doesn't claim to be "spiritual science", as this silliness does, and anyone who buys into that clearly has no idea what science is, lol.

I will repeat - the reason you can't figure out what that sentence says is because it doesn't say anything. Be a critical thinker, parse it out, and you'll see that, as well. If you can't, well, good luck with your spiritual science oxymoron.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

On a par? Hardly. The Bible doesn't claim to be "spiritual science", as this silliness does, and anyone who buys into that clearly has no idea what science is, lol.

Spiritual science? No, it claims to be a spiritual handbook, but I have no respect for a book that says, "Thou shalt not judge" then turns around and gives us a whopping list of reasons to hate every person who crosses our path. Nothing says 'lololololol' quite like that. I think your "God" was the original troll, and at least no one has ever used 'The Keys of Enoch' as a controlling device.

Additionally, it makes every attempt to be clear. I just don't have the money for the dictionary it came with.

I will repeat - the reason you can't figure out what that sentence says is because it doesn't say anything. Be a critical thinker, parse it out, and you'll see that, as well. If you can't, well, good luck with your spiritual science oxymoron.

I believe our roles have finally reverses, Adjensen, and the funny part is - you STILL don't make sense. Thanks for trying, anyway. At the very least, you failed to prove the book is a hoax.

Guess you gotta have 'faith', yes?

edit on 22-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I believe our roles have finally reverses, Adjensen, and the funny part is - you STILL don't make sense. Thanks for trying, anyway. At the very least, you failed to prove the book is a hoax.

I didn't know I was supposed to prove anything... if you think that book is worth your time, knock yourself out. But, in the end, you're going to be frustrated for the simple reason that you're trying to understand gibberish. I'm just attempting to save you the trouble of that.

The fact that you don't recognize that those random words and phrases are meaningless, and instead choose to be hostile towards anyone who tries to point out the obvious, demonstrates that you're setting yourself on a rather dangerous road.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Read the book of Jasher, it gives more detail about what was going on after Adam fell, particularly around Enoch's time and it talls what happened to cause Lamech to accidentally kill Cain (Abel's twin) and he then killed the boy Tubal-Cain in a rage which was right around the time men began to make metal weapons.

top topics

join