It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's do a Q & A regarding wild things !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by StandingTall
Well lets get this thing on the road

Who wishes to ask me the first Q ?

Important

Nothing sick or weird please keep it G rated.

Are you an angel?

Either in this life or another?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by StandingTall

I once dreamed that I was tied to a hand cart, ala' Hannibal Lecter, and that Frankenstein was wheeling me through a cave filled with neon colored gummi people who were singing songs in a strange language and trying to touch me. I escaped, ran outside, found myself in a snow blown wasteland, with Frankenstein chasing me. As I was running I failed to see the upcoming cliff and I soared over it, still trying to run in mid air. I fell. I fell for a very long time. Then, I hit the ground. After a moment I realized I was not dead. Amazed I stood up to brush the snow off of myself and there, right in front of me was a giant polar bear... with a shotgun.

Point blank, both barrels, right in the chest.

Two things happened that next morning. One: I spent about 4 hours trying to figure out what the HELL was wrong with my subconscious. Two: I poured out all the cheap vodka in the house.

True story.

~Heff

The story is a definite
made me laugh which is a good start for the morning

I don't drink so I don't know and also cheap vodka my dad always said to never drink cheap vodka it makes you hallucinate or wacky nightmares. Which in your situation results speak the loudest

Again
and thanks for a good laugh for a morning start "Polar Bear with a shotgun" I am still trying to keep a straight face

Did it say anything catchy before it shot you ?
I am assuming it did shoot you maybe

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Question #2 What was the craziest dream you had about the future, aliens, angels, events and anything supernatural ?

Dreams, As a young child, 6 or 7 I think, I had very vivid dreams, Colors, Sounds and People of other nationalities.
These people were doing every day life duties and chores but speaking, a mixture of Chinese and English.
I'm sure I dreamed this because of two reasons, One reason was because in School we're taught every day and held colorful parades about the Evils of America and it's Cannibalistic People.
We're taught that American soldiers wanted to bomb, burn, kill and eat us

The second reason is, My Father and Mother taught and told me otherwise in Secret, Never to be even Whispered out side the walls of our little community apartment. father told me stories of the friendly Americans and Australian Soldier's of WW11 and how they gave the Chinese people medical care and food and helped kill the Japanese and Mother mentioned how she remembered two soldier's running into a group of Japanese soldier's that were bayoneting Chinese Babies and their Mothers, The two soldier's only had their knives left to fight with and died there. My mother and her girl friends that were Gorilla fighters then and took their I.D.'s and buried them when it was safe.
I am Sorry, I was remembering my parents,,,,, Please forgive my long story. Please remember this was told to me in the early 50's when I was a Child.
Anyway, My dreams were very similar to that Sy Fy series Fire Fly, All we knew of America was Westerns and Cowboys and Indians and Shoot Outs

But my Father and Mother believed, one day China and America would be World Powers.

As for Aliens,,, No,,, but Father and I did see a UFO hovering above the Sunggari River in my home city.
Walking back from Hospital #4 at 0400 in the morning after visiting my Mother.
Maybe, 80 meters away and 5 meters above the water, I was 12 or 13 and the craft made no noise and was a pale blue, no lights.
My Father said is was the Russians, I was just Fascinated by the site and wanted to stay, but it was to cold.
Supernatural,,,,,, Yes, My Mother, she still visits me and my family here in America, I'm sure she Likes Very Much My Husband.
Every year for mothers birthday we burn money and serve her Wine and Whisky and my husband buys her Marlboro Reds, so she can enjoy these things in the afterlife.
This is a Chinese Ancestor Ritual of Remembering and Honoring them. The reason I say yes to the Supernatural,,,, After my Divorce I would hear my mother talk to me at night and I'd dream of a tall and big man with a mustache and big smile. Now I see my mother sometimes here and she laughs.
edit on 22-10-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your great story and kind sharing of some of your experiences

I love Chinese food not sure why it is amazing
I eat anything that is spicy and has the words chillies in it

Your parents sound like they were fun and had many things to share with you which is always great to see in families

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by StandingTall
Well lets get this thing on the road

Who wishes to ask me the first Q ?

Important

Nothing sick or weird please keep it G rated.

Are you an angel?

Either in this life or another?

Please explain a bit further

Is it something you felt or saw ? OR Is this a question you already know an answer to and me giving you the answer would only be a mere confirmation ?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

giving you the answer would only be a mere confirmation ?

Yes. Can you answer that directly, or don't you wish to?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

giving you the answer would only be a mere confirmation ?

Yes. Can you answer that directly, or don't you wish to?

Nods

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

What about December 21, 2012? The end, in your opinion?

Sorry, I apologize for being heavy.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

What about December 21, 2012? The end, in your opinion?

Sorry, I apologize for being heavy.

It is the end of the cycle with a new stage of beginning for the new baby galaxy to graduate from its diapers and become potty trained. That is a easy way of explaining it

To break it down more read below V

Picture it like this there are 2 points A and B connecting them is a circle, we went from point A to point B during what religions speak of as the fall of man, after the messengers came to Earth you can call them whatever you want (ascended masters, messengers of god, children of god etc) the diamond in the rough moved between point B and A. Thus it is moving back to origin if you want to call it that which is why there are so much turbulence if you want to call it. This also explains such a big rise in spiritual and Earth based awareness, which also contributes to the amount of very aware children being born.

Well.... I think that is the simplest way I could have put it in perspective.

If you have any further questions glad to answer

Side Note

Thank you for keeping it G rated

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Interesting description. Thank You.

I know the rules here on ATS, and I only go to a PG rating on rare occasions.

No more questions for now. I have to go watch eyelid theater. I'll check back later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join