It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's do a Q & A regarding wild things !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I decided to do this wacky thread as sort of idea brain storm and see where it heads off in what direction it will take us. I will share my dreams and thoughts through time to time, I would love to get answers on some questions well !! it would be more of opinions and thoughts you might have on the topic. That is if you guys are not too busy and could spare some time

I thought why not start a sort of thread where we can ask each other questions and share information in more interesting ways.
I will post my first question below and hope to get some answers, after some answers you guys can ask me a question. It would be a fair thing to do and why not being open to discussions is always a fun way to learn new things in life

Important Notice

Please keep the questions and answers civilized, thank you all in advance and let the fun begin

edit on 22-10-2012 by StandingTall because: Simple and yet easy !

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by StandingTall

I been always fascinated by the winged glowing ones I mean Who hasn't ?

First question:
What the hell do you mean by the "winged glowing ones"??

edit on 10/22/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Question #1

If you were an Angel by that I mean (If you were 100% certain and had proof)
How would you go about recovering your abilities and memories ?

Additional Note

It would be great to get both religious and nonreligious answers to this question. All opinions, ideas and thoughts are welcomed to be shared and spoken freely. Please remember not to fight and keep it civil as I know some Q & A might spark off things. Which is why I ask of all of you to be respective towards each others opinions, thoughts and ideas on the Q&A's.

Thank you in advance

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

I been always fascinated by the winged glowing ones I mean Who hasn't ?

First question:
What the hell do you mean by the "winged glowing ones"??

edit on 10/22/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Woops sorry if I caused confusion

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Aww, I thought you meant this wild things

I was all ready to talk about that scene with neve campbell and denise richards

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Humor and laughter is best thing in being human

Hmm. Never seen that movie any good ?

Yeh, I know where have I been all these years

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

edit on 22-10-2012 by butterfly1 because: totally misunderstood.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Hmm. Never seen that movie any good ?

Its a decent drama with one or two memorable scenes..
Like, the two girls in that pic doing quite a bit more than just "making out"

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well lets get this thing on the road

Who wishes to ask me the first Q ?

Important

Nothing sick or weird please keep it G rated.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No, No, I thought he meant

Just Kidding

Seriously, If some one was really an angel or other such beings of Love and endowed with powers and mentioned in Holy Scripts,,,,, Why In The Hell Would You Spend Your Time On Earth With All The Low Life's Such As Humans? There has to be a better place other than Earth out there.

Thought Worthy thread OP.
edit on 22-10-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What actually happens to you if your caught in a falling lift? Does jumping at the end help? LOL.

I've been seeing a guy for 3 years on and off, we're not a couple - never have been, last year I had a 6 month affair with one of his close mates, they fell out for a few months but now speak - and we picked up where we left off as though nothing happened - do you think it hurt him?

Is the green I see the green u see, or is my green ur brown? Would we ever know? Aha.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Just Kidding

I love that song

Thank you by the way for the linky

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Mr Owl. How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
What actually happens to you if your caught in a falling lift? Does jumping at the end help? LOL.

I've been seeing a guy for 3 years on and off, we're not a couple - never have been, last year I had a 6 month affair with one of his close mates, they fell out for a few months but now speak - and we picked up where we left off as though nothing happened - do you think it hurt him?

Is the green I see the green u see, or is my green ur brown? Would we ever know? Aha.

First of all
you made my day

Secondly my mind just got partially you know what if you are a younger generation

*Keeps straight face*

Q1. Personally I would think it has things to do with momentum thus I would say worth having fun jumping time before impending doom

Q2: Well if he is a true friend he would understand and if not I guess you need to decide. I never understood why people hate each other or hurt each other.

Q3: What is green and what is brown ? That is the thing we see what we told to see I guess so perception can go a long way maybe

Fun Q & A and I hope more people pitch in

Always keep it civil guys ok

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Mr Owl. How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

That is a good question

Umm doesn't it depend on how moist your mouth is to break down the tootsie roll and how much you can consume per lick ?

Wait a minute
it is a trick question because everyone's mouth has different moistness (amount of saliva) and everyone's mouth is different. Thus the question can not be answered you trying to trick me are we

I still
you for the humor

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ok ok my turn

Question #2

What was the craziest dream you had about the future, aliens, angels, events and anything supernatural ?

As always...

Notice

Be civil please
and keep it clean nothing R18 keep it G thank you for your consideration

edit on 22-10-2012 by StandingTall because: Simple and yet easy !

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Just Kidding

Seriously, If some one was really an angel or other such beings of Love and endowed with powers and mentioned in Holy Scripts,,,,, Why In The Hell Would You Spend Your Time On Earth With All The Low Life's Such As Humans? There has to be a better place other than Earth out there.

What if you were sent on a mission but pretty much crash landed with your head plowing into the ground thus getting a strong case of amnesia

Then you get memories seeping in from time to time

How would that work and I'm pretty sure the question just got more complicated

Do share on Question #2 I would love to hear your tales of travel and tales of others

edit on 22-10-2012 by StandingTall because: Just cause its there why not

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny What actually happens to you if your caught in a falling lift? Does jumping at the end help? LOL.

Depending on how far your falling. If you fall far enough to build up some speed, you would probably be stuck to the top of the elevator.
If you werent, it still wouldnt matter since your falling at the same speed as the elevator, youre going to hit with the same force regardless of what you do.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Question #2 What was the craziest dream you had about the future, aliens, angels, events and anything supernatural ?

Dreams, As a young child, 6 or 7 I think, I had very vivid dreams, Colors, Sounds and People of other nationalities.
These people were doing every day life duties and chores but speaking, a mixture of Chinese and English.
I'm sure I dreamed this because of two reasons, One reason was because in School we're taught every day and held colorful parades about the Evils of America and it's Cannibalistic People.
We're taught that American soldiers wanted to bomb, burn, kill and eat us

The second reason is, My Father and Mother taught and told me otherwise in Secret, Never to be even Whispered out side the walls of our little community apartment. father told me stories of the friendly Americans and Australian Soldier's of WW11 and how they gave the Chinese people medical care and food and helped kill the Japanese and Mother mentioned how she remembered two soldier's running into a group of Japanese soldier's that were bayoneting Chinese Babies and their Mothers, The two soldier's only had their knives left to fight with and died there. My mother and her girl friends that were Gorilla fighters then and took their I.D.'s and buried them when it was safe.
I am Sorry, I was remembering my parents,,,,, Please forgive my long story. Please remember this was told to me in the early 50's when I was a Child.
Anyway, My dreams were very similar to that Sy Fy series Fire Fly, All we knew of America was Westerns and Cowboys and Indians and Shoot Outs

But my Father and Mother believed, one day China and America would be World Powers.

As for Aliens,,, No,,, but Father and I did see a UFO hovering above the Sunggari River in my home city.
Walking back from Hospital #4 at 0400 in the morning after visiting my Mother.
Maybe, 80 meters away and 5 meters above the water, I was 12 or 13 and the craft made no noise and was a pale blue, no lights.
My Father said is was the Russians, I was just Fascinated by the site and wanted to stay, but it was to cold.
Supernatural,,,,,, Yes, My Mother, she still visits me and my family here in America, I'm sure she Likes Very Much My Husband.
Every year for mothers birthday we burn money and serve her Wine and Whisky and my husband buys her Marlboro Reds, so she can enjoy these things in the afterlife.
This is a Chinese Ancestor Ritual of Remembering and Honoring them. The reason I say yes to the Supernatural,,,, After my Divorce I would hear my mother talk to me at night and I'd dream of a tall and big man with a mustache and big smile. Now I see my mother sometimes here and she laughs.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I once dreamed that I was tied to a hand cart, ala' Hannibal Lecter, and that Frankenstein was wheeling me through a cave filled with neon colored gummi people who were singing songs in a strange language and trying to touch me. I escaped, ran outside, found myself in a snow blown wasteland, with Frankenstein chasing me. As I was running I failed to see the upcoming cliff and I soared over it, still trying to run in mid air. I fell. I fell for a very long time. Then, I hit the ground. After a moment I realized I was not dead. Amazed I stood up to brush the snow off of myself and there, right in front of me was a giant polar bear... with a shotgun.

Point blank, both barrels, right in the chest.

Two things happened that next morning. One: I spent about 4 hours trying to figure out what the HELL was wrong with my subconscious. Two: I poured out all the cheap vodka in the house.

True story.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join