page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I've enjoyed hours of reading thanks to this site and finally made the next step to sign up as legitimate member. Just wanted to throw a quick hello out there for anyone who's listening, and I'm looking forward to enjoying more of your posts and stories!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ats glad you decided to join . Hope you enjoy your stay look forward to seeing your opinion on the threads .

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousgal

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family Curiousgal. If you need an avatar, there is a link at the bottom of my post to the Avatar Creations Thread, where some great artists will fix you up with whatever you want. I'm wearing my Halloween costume they made for me right now.

Enjoy the ride....

Des

edit on 22-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

New members are to bring cookies.

Where dey at?

Welcome to the tribe.

beez

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

LoL beezzer you and your cookies . Guess we should be happy you are a friendly bunny and not some rabid bunny foaming from the mouth chasing the new members around for cookies .

However with all them cookies you might start looking like this

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by beezzer

LoL beezzer you and your cookies . Guess we should be happy you are a friendly bunny and not some rabid bunny foaming from the mouth chasing the new members around for cookies .

However with all them cookies you might start looking like this

I'll go on Jenny Craig next week.

Promise.

(nomnomnomnom)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. Don't be shy, just make yourself at home.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A big thank you to all for the warm welcome, and a special thanks for the avatar link i look forward to checking it out when I get a chance!
Unfortunately beezer i ate the last cookie about 3am but I got some homemade banana muffins that are to die for! Unfortunately my fax machine seems to be allergic as it hasn't worked right since the last batch i sent through....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer...I didn't know Jenny Craig had a cookie diet......

Des

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Des, she does. (it's for my thighs)

Curiousgal, you have made a grave error. I may have to unleash the might, the warrior spirit and anger that my avatar embodies.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I now see the error of my ways! Am stacking a mountain of cookies just Please make the bunny stop crying!! lol!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Oh dear God... you've genetically altered the Beez... what's next? Adamantium claws???

THIS HAS TO STOP!

Oh and Hi curiousgal! Welcome to ATS. ( Give the bunny cookies before we have to declare a code 47.... again )

~Heff

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by freedomSlave

Oh dear God... you've genetically altered the Beez... what's next? Adamantium claws???

THIS HAS TO STOP!

Oh and Hi curiousgal! Welcome to ATS. ( Give the bunny cookies before we have to declare a code 47.... again )

~Heff

Too late Heff. The transmogrification of Beez has progressed....I fear for us all.....

admin note: image remover per copyright holder's request

curiousgal...I'm so sorry Beez has done this in your thread. It's only happened once before, we did manage to save that newbie with copious amounts of caramel drenched brownies...I'll bake some real fast for you....

Run...everyone...Ruuunnnnnnnnnnnnnn......

Des

edit on 22-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-20-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"First Romney, now beezzer's having another Code 47. I gave up being an ATS mod for this???"

Code 47 at it's peak.

Ahhhh, cookies!.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Oh i have got to say this is one of the best welcomes of ALL time! I am literally lmao right now! Thank you all i needed this mood brightener today! And I can't wait for the brownies!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Here ya go Girlfriend. You're now immunized against the dreaded cranky Beezer fever. Take one every hour for the first 3 days...you're good to go.....

Des

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS curiousgal

wheres my cookie

beezer your bunny pictures -->

naughty naughty bunny rabbit

0:30
edit on 10/22/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sorry ben if you're looking for cookies talk to the bunny he cleaned me out!
Thanks for the brownies des but I may have overdone it, what are the symptoms of caramel drizzled brownie overdose?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Welcome

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

***Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and help us "Deny Ignorance"***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
And just because it's a Beezer Code 47.. doesn't mean that it's the end of the world. Or is this the way the cookie crumbles?

Sorry, I know that was really bad, forgive me Mr. Bear...

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join