It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS News affiliate calls 2012 presidential race for Barack Obama weeks ahead of election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
VIDEO @ dailycaller.com...

"The 2012 presidential election is still more than two weeks away, but on Friday a CBS News affiliate in Arizona called the race for President Barack Obama.

For 17 seconds, Phoenix, Arizona CBS News affiliate KPHO ran a lower third graphic that showed that Obama had won the Nov. 6 election over Gov. Mitt Romney with 99% of the precincts reporting. The lower third graphic appeared around 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 19, during an episode of “The People’s Court.”

The CBS News graphic showed Obama winning the election with 43 percent of the vote nationwide to Romney’s 40 percent -– or 40,237,966 votes to 38,116,216. It is unclear who garnered the other 17 percent in the fictional election results."

WOW, I did not personally see it, but if you are to believe this footage, this is INCREDIBLE. It all started and they are "hinting/disclosing" the results they WILL manufacture. AHAHA 43%vs40% sounds very "believable". They sure do think we are FOOLS, and perhaps we are because just watch it go as planned. Sad.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by betheflow

The samething also happened in Ohio.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

texasdarlin.wordpress.com...[editb y]edit on 22-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Maybe it is psychological conditioning to obtain the desired result?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Yes, I read that thread last night, and most of the posters felt that it was fake, or photoshopped, whatever.....Now it appears to be more legitimate.

The question is, why put this out on TV for people to see? I can buy that this election is totally fraudulent, fixed, and is nothing more than going through the motions so people actually think that their vote "counts". But why, in two different places in the US, did this graphic slip through and get broadcast?

I would like to believe that there are a few people working in these stations that did it on purpose, to open our eyes to the massive deception called the POTUS election. Perhaps I'm engaging in wishful thinking.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yes because it is absolutely impossible to believe the unpaid interns that write those headers just didn't make a mistake. I mean it isn't like they don't happen all the time, from incorrect news to incorrect spelling. Or perhaps they are colluding with each other nationally to play a big joke on.........gasp.........people just like you.

link   

edit on 22-10-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 22-10-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

join