It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I like Trump. In fact , im sure if anyone had his money they would have the same ego. Don't sit here and say you wouldn't.

What is with people having such a problem with success?!?! Oh that's right, the TV told you to be mad.

Either way Obama chooses to go, He's finished.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So after all this build up, all Trump has to offer is an insulting offer of $5M to any of Obama's favorite charities if he reveals paperwork for all sorts of stuff.

The more I hear from Trump, the more I believe he is a secret supporter of president Obama. This man is basically helping push the election in Obama's favor.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
I like Trump. In fact , im sure if anyone had his money they would have the same ego. Don't sit here and say you wouldn't.

What is with people having such a problem with success?!?! Oh that's right, the TV told you to be mad.

Either way Obama chooses to go, He's finished.

My dislike for him has nothing to do with his money. What makes you think people hate him because he is successful? You're assuming, you realize that, right?

I happen to know a multi-millionaire and he has no ego at all. Money does not mean you will have an ego and to suggest you will, well, it's inaccurate. Hey, Bill Gates is about as loaded as it gets and I hear he is a really nice guy.

Warren Buffet lives in the same house he has for years and is pretty down to earth.... Having money is not what makes a person's ego grow....

Trump is an attention whore and a waste of time. I mean, this very "announcement" is a great example. Any honest person will admit that this was a waste of time and a desperate bid for attention.

He had nothing to really announce... It's just been a while since his name was mentioned by the news, so hey, he better waste every ones time and declare he has a special announcement, only for it to be a request to see Obama's college transcripts, right?

It's a waste of time and so is he. I don't have a problem with him because he is successful or rich. I actually think that is something he should be proud of. It's just crap like this that he pulls that rubs me the wrong way.

And wait, the TV told me to be mad? I don't watch TV.... What is it with you jumping to such baseless conclusions? Hmm.... Do YOU watch TV?

Ass= You+ me... All that.

As for Obama, he may very well be "finished". We will just have to wait and see until the election, now wont we? for the record, I am not crazy about Obama, either.... Mitt is awful and Obama just has not done all that much....

Frankly, I am a Ron Paul guy.

Have a nice day, see you around the board.
edit on 24-10-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Obamas past should be an issue, but our press doesn't seem to care.

If this doesn't prove the bias nothing does.

Dan Rather went to air with documents his own research staff said were fakes, just to try to screw up Bush W's election chances.

Yet nobody in the MSM seems to question how a 2.1 gpa student at a 3rd rate college gains admission to one of the best schools in the country.

One of my HS friends who graduated 2nd in our class applied to Columbia in 1985 and didn't even get an interview.

Never mind how he paid for not only 2 very spendy colleges, how did he offord international travel during this time?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
So after all this build up, all Trump has to offer is an insulting offer of $5M to any of Obama's favorite charities if he reveals paperwork for all sorts of stuff.

The more I hear from Trump, the more I believe he is a secret supporter of president Obama. This man is basically helping push the election in Obama's favor.

It's not just him...given all the ridiculous statements GOP congressmen and senators made recently I truly believe they all want Obama to win. Their comments are so stupid, they can't be serious...but maybe I'm giving them too much credit

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Dan Rather went to air with documents his own research staff said were fakes, just to try to screw up Bush W's election chances.

Yet nobody in the MSM seems to question how a 2.1 gpa student at a 3rd rate college gains admission to one of the best schools in the country.

One of my HS friends who graduated 2nd in our class applied to Columbia in 1985 and didn't even get an interview.

Never mind how he paid for not only 2 very spendy colleges, how did he offord international travel during this time?

this video oulines some of Obama's less known connections that may explain his access to Columbia & Harvard. Take it with a grain of salt though. It says these are all verified but you have to decide for yourself. Even if you are an Obama supporter you may find some of his links to other prominent figures interesting.

edit on 10/24/2012 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Looks like Donald didn't disappear yet.
Give it time...

We all know what happens to people when they push the big boys.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think Obama should propose a counter-offer. He provides the paperwork trump wants if trump donates 1 billion to the national treasury. That would take a good little chunk out of the deficit, shut trump up and we could all laugh at the ignorance that is the donald for a while ...not that we aren't laughing at him anyway

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Yea I know, i was joking

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Obama has said several times now "my kids will be okay", referring to their financial well being in their future.

Doesn't matter WHAT Trump exposes. The Obama Family Nest Egg he created with his dealings already sealed his kids well being.

I find it interesting it was recently disclosed the Obama's were going to divorce at one time. Bet they're GLAD they didn't!!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Obama spills the beans on Trump's "October Surprise"

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Stephen Colbert's superpac is offering Trump $1m for a charity of his choice if he gets to dip his balls into Trumps mouth...which is about the same as Trump's offer to Obama

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

this video oulines some of Obama's less known connections that may explain his access to Columbia & Harvard. Take it with a grain of salt though. It says these are all verified but you have to decide for yourself. Even if you are an Obama supporter you may find some of his links to other prominent figures interesting.

edit on 10/24/2012 by Sparky63 because: added comment

I've had problems with Obama's past since he first rose to power.

The people who launched his career are all first class buttholes.

Some are in prison, and the rest should be.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join