It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You See Auras?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sorry for the double-post here. I have a question for others who see or used to see them. Was it constant, and was it only humans?

Mine was constantly on. Human and most animals. Living and sometimes non-living or possible blurred dimensions. I never figured that out, but I could see auras of people that were not "here". Anyone else have this experience or know more about it??

I love finding people like me on ATS!! Makes me feel slightly normal

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

My niece can see auras...when she was three she asked her mum why people have different colours around them. She knew who was dead when looking at photos..She is 18 now and at Uni....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yep that's it, it kinda looks like a glow stick with a haze doesn't it

I don't know what the colours mean, but my husband is always green and mine starts off white with hazes of different colours of aqua,blues and purples, mine seems to change from day to day , but mostly its white with the aqua and purple haze. today it has a purple hue to it.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 22/10/12 by Whateva69 because: doh

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Niecedenise

Oh i see it on everything, the trees and plants have massive huge glows, when i hang out the washing there is a huge coconut palm in the neighbors yard and i say hello to it, it makes me laugh, it kind of flares up, it knows im talking to it.

I think some plants enjoy human contact and some just couldn't care less if you there or not, that's why i think every living thing has a conscious, everything has a different personality just as we do.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Again like a few of the posters, my son could see auras until he was about 12-13yrs old then he said they just faded away. Not sure why children are so susceptible to these things, maybe because their minds are as cluttered as we grown ups! He's tried for a few years to be able to do it again but alas can't. He used to tell me when he was little, how I was feeling by the colour of my aura. I tried a trick I was told about where you look at a lightbulb for a few moments flick it out then look at your hand...colours appear around the outside of your hand. Don't know if that's an aura as such or just electrical impulses from the eyes.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

That's the image your eyes retain, after some time it fades... and you don't really have to look at your hands; anything will work... If what you said is what I'm thinking!

Now, about children being able to see auras - did someone here read His Dark Materials, by Philip Pullman? Ach, I know it's a childish book but there are some subjects on it, I can't help but wonder the man actually might know something...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think I can sometimes, but it might just be like when you look at a black and white photo and you close your eyes and its white and black, so it might not be so.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by smilesmcgee
I think I can sometimes, but it might just be like when you look at a black and white photo and you close your eyes and its white and black, so it might not be so.

Then don't try it when something bright is near you.

The only way I think you can see auras is by the same concept though because an aura is an energy. It is not the light you see, but radiation.

The only example I think i can see is by looking at a persons head for a long time and it ONLY works with the person's head. A lot is going on in the brain.... of course you could see that with equipment but with the eyes I think it has to stain the eyes so the last thing you want is for them to already be imprinted by other visuals so this is something you want to avoid as a control.

As closely related as they are, there can be no confusion between the two because it totally aborts the possibility of understanding what is happening.

I also think that the color you see is not the true color but actually opposite on the spectrum because of this.

Now if an energy is directed TO you or you happen to see a visual energy, I don't think the color will be opposite. It all depends on the manner you receive it even if it is still on that subtle spectrum. It's not easy to explain.

First, just separate yourself from the possibility that any imprint you see is not the result of anything you've exposed your eyes to. Who ever's aura you are trying to see, do so in a dimly lit room. You should start picking up a patchy, easily fading glob of colors right around their brain and behind their eyes. You have to really fixate on it though because it's subtle.

I used to live with a guy who had seizures and when he would start having one he'd smell this strange sour kind of rotten smell. What he didn't realize is I could smell it too and we came to the conclusion that it was his brains. It couldn't be anything else, it smells just like brains. Brains are werd.

There's a lot going on in that ball of goo in your skull. A lot of energy patterns. It does some strange stuff.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by fight back

this white feild thing is all around things being direcly impacted by the sun. So maybe what im seeing is the Energy vibration / frequency (resonanace) of objects. If i focus on still object, i have the impression of seeing them Vibrate fast!

If someone told me that in my professional capacity, I'd say they had an eye condition known as Nystagmus; this is an involuntary movement of the eye caused either by trauma or because of an existing eye disease. It can cause outline brightness around objects and the impression that they move.

There again, you may really be seeing energy, I'm only postulating but I do believe people can see auras and their colour is a good indicator of who you are. I can feel people and as Sinny says (you've changed your avatar, I loved the other one!) I can sometimes smell people even though I'm nowhere near them. I still smell my father's cig smoke and he's been dead two and a half years!
edit on 23-10-2012 by Alien44 because: more text

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Seeing those colours posted above reminds me of a dream I had at around 3 years old. Being surrounded by rings of bright colour. They gave an enormous sense of deep love and security and I was told they would always be there and I could come back to them if I wanted. All the more bizarre that at the time I was blind. But that awoke a memory hidden deep inside me. Wow!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I googled aura images but there are so many pages i didn't want to 'promote' any of them.
I have for the past decade or so started seeing aura's. I mainly see yellow and green, but I've seen blue, black and white. If I look really really hard I can see other colors but it makes people really uncomfortable when you stare at them.
It seems to be a lost 'art'. but with practice it can be done. Smyleegrl if it's something you want to learn it's not that hard, do some research and with practice you'll get it. It's pretty fascinating, and a real inside look at people, pets, and plant life.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The term aura means an emanation surrounding something, and how many emanations in nature can you even see? This would certainly fall under something one would feel I'd think. Some people just have that shining aura of charisma, some give you a feeling of unease just being in their presence... I've met many people, but few who carried any sort of aura about them... The aura of something other than human however, would likely be something far... deadlier...
edit on 27-10-2012 by slayer420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I can't see them but I had my aura picture taken once. It was VERY cool. Lots of blue and white. Some purple as well. My teenage daughter had hers taken. Lots of orange and yellow. Teen angst I guess ...

ETA -

Originally posted by Niecedenise
I saw them as a child until I was 15 years old when my pastor told me it was not "of God" and helped me shut it off. .

that's really sad!

edit on 10/27/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It is a little sad I guess. Like I've lost something. But I don't blame anyone at all. I didn't understand it, and the pastor only gave advice based on what he believed or had learned. I'm sure he had the best intentions

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I don't talk about it much but I can see them if I look for them. I have posted on another thread like this a while back and I think that is the last time I mentioned it.
I grew up thinking everyone could do it.
I asked my mom, at my grandmothers funeral, why the minister had the dark angry looking glow around him. She didn't know what I was talking about.
About a week later we heard someone almost killed him with a baseball bat when they found him sleeping with their wife.
They change though. Rarely do I see the same color around folks kinda depends on their mood or how they are living.
Quad

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yes, it all happened once I was diagnosed with insomnia following the death of my wife.
I began seeing many strange things actually, hearing them too. One thing that really stood out the most was these two little bald doctors that broke into a friends house in the middle of the night. There was a third as well I met later. But that is not the point or totally relevant.

I began seeing auras once I began losing more sleep, did you know people actually have little balloon type things above their heads? It is our life line. The three doctors work with those, but that doesn't matter either.

What matters is, yes, I see auras. They are our moods, when one is mad the aura darkens, sometimes red, sometimes black, sometimes just a darker shade of grey.
When we're happy, they go brighter, blue, green, yellow, etc.

I haven't figured them out yet, but I know I'm not the only person who sees them, I saw once a friend's daughter (she was about 2 at the time) wave and swat at an aura that I was seeing. She was seeing it too.

The auras are all around us, animals have them as well.

EDIT: To answer a question above, it is not always constant - It seems to happen when an aura is important, or when I try to see.
edit on 17-12-2012 by lifemonkey because: stuff

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I see them with my mind's I. Difficult to explain, I somehow just know them.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I can't see auras at all. Some women seem to glow but I'm pretty sure that's because of something they are putting on their skin. I do feel when people are happy or sad though. Not visual but sensing their energy levels. I'm not so sure if people should be letting their auras be out there in public either, leaving your soul open around others that can drain the energy is not good in my mind. If it is around someone you trust it's different.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hello! i've got a friend who claims he can see auras, he also says he can tell you what of the 4 elements are stronger on someone, i wanted to know if this is possible. he tried to figure mine out, he took my hands and after a few minutes he "passed out" and then he woke up and told me it was air but there was another element he couldn't see (or didnt want to tell me) he also said our "entities" don't get along well. so i wanted to know if this could be in anyway possible to know.
edit on 14-1-2013 by darktouch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I trained myself how to see auras, but I don't see all of the layers. There's supposed to be 7, I am lucky if I can see 2.

What I really see is like a force field bubble surrounding someone. It literally looks like something out of star trek, but clear.

What I have noticed over the years is black protrusions coming out of auras or the aura is misshapen. The black protrusions I have experimented with and determined that more often than not that they are protrusions of pain energy into the auric field.

My wife had something like this coming out of her hand which crazily enough appeared to be worm like tendrils. I proceeded to pull at them as if I knew what I was doing (I didn't) and she could actually feel something was getting pulled from within her hand.

Most people with headaches will appear to have a black crown or a spike sticking out of their head. I've seen this more often than anything else.

Supposedly reiki training helps with viewing auras, but I took it and honestly, I don't see auras that much better. Occasionally I will get a color. Reiki will clear most headache protrusions that I have noticed, but for misshapen auras, I have yet to figure it out.

I should probably explain the misshapen aura. My aunt a while back got bells palsy on her left side and it had to do with a nerve getting pinched off by a blood vessel. The aura around her head looks like someone smashed a watermelon into the sidewalk. Flat on one side, normal on the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join