It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colors and Understanding of The Chakras was Changed in the 1900's by Theosophists...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
In The Eastern (Original) understanding of The Chakra System (Where it originates), the Chakras do NOT correspond to ANY organs. They ALL correspond to glands. The colors have also been changed. The reason why is because The Western Understanding of The Chakra System was highly influenced by Theosophical books which took the liberty to change a few things...

Here are the Original Understanding of The Chakras (which their Western Names):

Chakra: The Crown
Color: Gold
Function: Enlightenment, Wisdom, Discernment
Gland: The Pituitary Gland and The Thalamus

Chakra: The Third Eye
Color: Emerald Green
Function: Vision, Truth, Wholeness
Gland: The Pineal Gland

Chakra: The Throat
Color: Blue
Function: Protection, Faith, Divine Will
Gland: The Thyroid Gland

Chakra: The Heart
Color: Pink
Function: Compassion, Charity
Gland: The Thymus

Chakra: The Solar Plexus
Color: Purple and Gold (with ruby flecks)
Function: Service, Peace, Balance
Gland: The Pancreas

Chakra: The Sacral
Color: Violet
Function: Freedom, Mercy, Forgiveness, Intuition
Gland: The Testicles/Ovaries

Chakra: The Root
Color: White
Function: Order, Purity, Discipline
Gland: The Adrenal medulla

More Details:

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3
edit on 22-10-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I have to really read up on chakas i dont know much about them. Im still learning things.

Will check the links

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
your colours are wrong.. but not important.. if you ever realize the force you will see them associated as u activate each chakra. but those colours are absolutely wrongly labelled. the chakras do not lie lol.
edit on 22-10-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

It's not "me" who is wrong then. It is the founders of the chakra system since it was they who labeled the whole system and the colors and it was the Theosophists in the early 1900's that CHANGED the colors from the original...

What colors do you see then, from your perspective?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
the truth noone has ever been able to answer me correctly is..

red for the root at the base of the spine
violet for the pineal and white for pituitary
gold/yellow comes from the solar plexus activation

white comes from having both pineal and pituitary at full charge. it is sort of the scalp and inner head. both pineal and pituitary must be fully active to achieve white.. vision becomes white.. as it seems a white light is shining within your mind out of your eyes and out of every physical object you look at etc. u see them as shapen energy. that's what enlightenment is like.

there are many other chakras and colors, sky blue and light colours in that range.. pale yellow etc. like i said the colours arent important.. but it isnt that hard to correct where western confounding has failed to be truthful. just look up colour symbolism.. they couldnt change that as it comes from ancient understanding.

here this is a more accurate diagram
www.threeheartscompany.com...

notice theyve put the crown as violet.. and pineal as indigo.. this is only true(in reverse order) in individual or weak states. violet is definitely 3rd eye pineal. once they're both going the whole head fills with white light.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
the truth noone has ever been able to answer me correctly is..

Not everyone experiences what you are saying though, some other people do confirm that the Root is White.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
hmm they must be wired quite differently. i am certain white light comes from the mind and not the buttox.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I can attest to never having white light emanate from my root chakra. The colors I most usually see are red for my root, yellow sacral plexus, orange solar plexus, green heart, blue throat, indigo 3rd eye, and I can't recall what I see for my crown at the moment. However, like omage stated when my 3rd eye and crown are in tune I project white light through my 3rd eye onto everything around me. Namaste.
edit on 22-10-2012 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Not the buttocks but the BASE of the spin. The "I AM " within from which all identity personality comes forth.

Around head is the powerful Crown Chakra color of shimmering Gold - which is why they paint Jesus, Buddha, and many others with GOLD around the head, not white...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
I can attest to never having white light emanate from my root chakra. The colors I most usually see are red for my root, yellow sacral plexus, orange solar plexus, green heart, blue throat, indigo 3rd eye, and I can't recall what I see for my crown at the moment. However, like omage stated when my 3rd eye and crown are in tune I project white light through my 3rd eye onto everything around me. Namaste.

i actually know what you mean.. i see u are having the blurring effect of the force on the chakras and their corresponding colours.. im certain solar plexus is gold/yellow tho.. not the pale yellow. the shimmery one.

the indigo and violet are a bit blurry for me.. if i just close my eyes at any time i will see the violet formlessness floating around and morphing shape towards a point like if it's being sucked thru a tiny hole and exitting my skull.. perhaps the diagram is correct and violet is the spiritual connection. since i only understood this stuff after my enlightenment experience it is quite possible to say that the violet i see behind my eyelids constantly could be due to the constant spiritual connect i have with me 24/7 (pituitary). the force never stops flowing to my 3rd eye. this is why it is blurry. i feel it in the third eye but when i look i see violet.. when meditating i can see the indigo as i connect backwards to the pituitary cerebellum area.

i have never really cared for the colours before really. i just followed the diagrams to know where the chakras are and use thought to guide my energy to each area. it is like a magnet it knows where to go and automatically starts spinning the wheel and the color will manifest. if i activate them all then all the colours swirl into a high speed spiral behind my eyes. then what looks like a wormhole.. and i literally start feeling like im flying thru space before the spark, bang vibration and lift-off.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by 0mage

Not the buttocks but the BASE of the spin. The "I AM " within from which all identity personality comes forth.

Around head is the powerful Crown Chakra color of shimmering Gold - which is why they paint Jesus, Buddha, and many others with GOLD around the head, not white...

i think those were just for artist symbolic representation. the truth is a bit different. i definitely see that perfect shimmering gold-yellow for solar plexus. the tail bone is just above the anal sphincter. i called it buttox because it is close enough. if u didnt catch it.. it was a jest of sorts. im curious.. if they have white at the root chakra then where is their red at? or what are the colours they see?

i can say that red is the state u will see naturally until u awaken other chakras.. i think red is the colour anyone can see behind their eyes. to me the base of the spine is something more. there is where kundalini resides and intertwines it's way up the spine when activated.. as far as i can see.. it has no colour so seems to be a seperate force from the chakras.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

The Heart Chakra is Pink and The Throat Chakra is Blue. Gold represents the Wisdom of Enlightenment. The Crown - The Sun in the sky, even ancient Egyptian knew this sacred color as enlightenment.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by 0mage

The Heart Chakra is Pink and The Throat Chakra is Blue. Gold represents the Wisdom of Enlightenment. The Crown - The Sun in the sky, even ancient Egyptian knew this sacred color as enlightenment.

well like ive said.. ive never really taken much care to master the color associations. there are some that stick with memory as i remember their golden wisps and clouds as i activated my solar plexus chakra. but all in all the colours can be a thing to track. as in i would actually have to sit down and meditate all my chakras one by one and isolate the colours with the intent of association to give u a 100% definite confirmation of the colour associations. i have never really seen the point of that. is there some reason you think the colour association is important? i mean theyre just manifestations of the chakra u activated.. u cant get the colour without activating the chakra so its not like the colours are a guide of any sort except to confirm that the chakra is actively concentrating energy but u feel the energy in the region before that.

the only place i have seen this gold and i mean proper gold is when i activate my solar plexus chakra. so what does that mean? my gold is in the wrong place? lol

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I don't believe the colors are very important. I didn't even know about the colors until I saw them during one meditation session, it was then that I went to the web and discovered why I was seeing so many colors at certain points of my body. Omage, what you said about the wormhole, yes. I experienced this earlier this morning, it was absolutely amazing and I'm still in complete awe at what I saw.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Chakra: The Solar Plexus Location:
The Naval Color: Purple and Gold (with ruby flecks)
Function: Service, Peace, Balance Gland:
The Pancreas

I have seen this chakra before on myself, and it does fit the color. I can't speak for the others other than the third eye and throat seem close to accurate, maybe reversed. The green glow and blue glow both seem to have to do with psychic energies.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
I don't believe the colors are very important. I didn't even know about the colors until I saw them during one meditation session, it was then that I went to the web and discovered why I was seeing so many colors at certain points of my body. Omage, what you said about the wormhole, yes. I experienced this earlier this morning, it was absolutely amazing and I'm still in complete awe at what I saw.

keep going.. and accelerating. if u can keep consciousness it ends with a spark (sorta reminds me of the big bang). then u start floating out of body with a humming vibration. from there.. it's wherever u want to go.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'd love to continue this conversation, Omage. I don't want to de-rail the thread, can you u2u me or not due to my lack of posts? I'm a lurker I rarely ever post.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Chakra: The Solar Plexus Location:
The Naval Color: Purple and Gold (with ruby flecks)
Function: Service, Peace, Balance Gland:
The Pancreas

I have seen this chakra before on myself, and it does fit the color. I can't speak for the others other than the third eye and throat seem close to accurate, maybe reversed. The green glow and blue glow both seem to have to do with psychic energies.

well if the green is heart chakra, then i can see how telepathy as an extension of empathy would fit right in there when used in conjuction with the pineal pituitary combo.

i still dont like that purple and gold. it is too easy to confuse it with being simply the pineal and solar plexus chakras intertwining. each chakra u activate starts to dance it's colour among the others until organized and concentrated into the wormhole.

i think each chakra has it's own solid colour. and any intertwining is a result of varying levels of activation of the different chakras. i have spent time with individual chakras.. but not with a focus on remembering the colour associations.. and much was done with my eyes open as well. i have even made the wormhole with my eyes open. it's really cool to see it in the room. but noone else was there so i dont know if other would be able to see it if i did. it did definitely seem to be about 3 metres in front of me and not so close as under my eyelids looks.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Amazing things happen when you close your eyes and think eh? I see all sorts of colors.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I woke up to see my chakra activate.
I was napping on the couch at work and I heard a noise and opened my eyes and there was this swirling purple tornado spinning out of my lower chest. I was studying aura healing at the time, so I understood it to be a chakra activating, but the color was different from what I was reading about. It was a dark purple. I didn't see any gold flecks although I do want to say I saw almost like lightning for lack of a better way to put how I was seeing the energy.
Was a strange experience,
but confirmed what I was studying was a real thing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join