It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anyone Else Hear That Last Night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
OOPS! Hit enter on accident, sorry!

I live in Brazil, and the neighborhood I am in, occasionally, has some loud noises to deal with. Construction, vehicles, loud music blaring, dogs and even kids.

The house I live in is my in-laws. They built a 2nd floor for us, that is about 1200 sq.ft. Windows everywhere and openings for air flow, built from concrete and brick and floored with tile, so very acoustic in nature. I am even extremely hard of hearing, almost deaf and it is loud to me. I usually feel the vibrations.

Last night, I was laying in bed between sleep and consciousness, and I kept hearing this sound that seemed like music, had a repeating beat to it and would change just a little and then go back to the same beat. My mother in-law likes to play music on Saturday, (when my brother in-law and his wife and kids go to the beach for the weekend, Granny gets to play too) and I thought this is Monday, so, that's not her.

I was feeling a vibration, but why? I usually have to be out of bed with my feet on the floor to feel those. I then realized what it was and I have heard the sound before. I let out a chuckle and allowed myself to just enjoy it and fell back to my dream state.

It was my Wife snoring!

edit on 22-10-2012 by ascension211 because: OOPS!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yeah... sorry about that. I had Taco Bell for dinner.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

hear what and where ?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I purposely used this heading to elicit the OMG factor, but it is just humorous anecdote to me about being in love and not really minding when I realized it was my Wife snoring.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I dont see your post at all, but on Friday night, my wife and I heard massive explosions about a mile from my house, with huge balls of light right after the Boom, I know most will say Fireworks, but I live next to an Airforce base. Not sure if the Airforce was conducting some sort of test or what. The loud explosions were never aired on the news, and this was at 8:00 pm. Very weird to say the least

Never mind on the not seeing your post, now I do. Thank you
edit on 22-10-2012 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Thanks for the reply. Did you find it humorous at all?

top topics

join