It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA officials say no way WH didn't know Benghazi was a terrorist attack, even during the att

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
A pretty interesting clip about the blame game that POTUS/WH is currently playing. How low can they stoop to use 'every crisus' as an opportunity? I'm sure the American Public/Voters will easily forgive the State Department if they openly admit their mistake. But instead, its going round and round only to work against the State Department.

Judge Jeanine had three former CIA officers on her show tonight that described something called a “Critic”, short for critical incident, which is a report fired off in a crisis by a Chief of Station that goes to everyone in the intelligence community in real time. They describe it like a flare being fired off in an emergency, that it tells everyone that something critical is going on and they have to take action immediately:
VIDEO_LINK1
LINK2
TRANSCRIPT

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
They had a drone flying over the area for 4 hours what did they think it was?

People upset their favorite team lost a futbal match?

They knew they watched it in real time.
edit on 22-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
They had a drone flying over the area for 4 hours what did they think it was?

People upset their favorite team lost a futbal match?

They knew they watched it in real time.
edit on 22-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Its definitely going to be part of the debate tonight with Foreign Policy.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Janine is a staunch Republican, so her views of how the White House, specifically Hillary Clinton will be a bit biased. That would be a interesting debate/wrestling match, Hillary and Jeanine

My analysis of the situation is eye brow raising.

edit on 22-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What I don't understand is how can we blame this administration for something that did not happen on our soil and give the previous administration a pass for an attack that happened in one of our major cities? I am more concerned about attacks in the USA then attacks that happen in an unstable country half way around the world. No disrepect to those that lost their lives but the middle east is not somewhere you go to relax.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think it's great that the current administration is being called out on their blatant attempts to lie and say they didn't. know what was going on. They know exactly what's going on, on multiple fronts, in real time...the problem is that they are making decisions to fit their agenda and it is costing lives.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
TV News (not MSNBC, of course, but the others) have been reporting for a few days now about that DRONE that was overhead and that was watching IN REAL TIME as Benghazi happened. The administration absolutely had to know it was a terrorist attack right from the start. The freak'n drone was overhead and our people were watching as it happened ...

top topics

join