It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Fukushima Explosion 10-22-12!?!? Can anyone verify!!??!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm in Japan right now and there hasn't been any reports of anything going on with the site. I will keep my ears perked just in case, but for now all is clear. And if something was happening I'm sure we would be in evacuation mode again.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
reply to post by intrptr

Lol. yes you got me, but at the time, I was in "stop the panic from Contrail" mode. I hope you understand? At the time I was afraid of this Contrail moron setting off suicides with his rant of 2 fuel pools exploding.
Now that the hoax is over, nobody is demanding to know what the fire was really about? It sure wasn't a cigarette fire, Hell I'm still not even sure that alledged picture is of the area is where they say? It got swept under the rug with the hoax.

Thanks for the reply. I thought I pissed you off. Yah, I understand your motive now. I'm the one that should be more careful. Its hard to uncover a sore without it hurting a little. Forgive me for oversimplifying your post. I have the utmost respect for the work you do on here.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
New Conspiracy!

Shady *cough* Sandy created to cover up Fukushima
edit on 31-10-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A former resident of Fukushima who was born there has returned to use his artistic talents to document the disaster.

FUK-U-SHIMA: Catastrophic Developments in Japan - Trout Log Radioactivity Level Now Over 100 Times Government Limit; Nuclear Reactors Not Repaired at All; With One More Major Quake Japan Will Cease to Exist, Taking Half of the Planet Along With it! SOURCE

• Being born in Fukushima Prefecture I took on a mission to create a physical record of the worst man made nuclear accident in history… Using a cameraless process, I want to capture the current state of Japan directly, by exposing photo-sensitive material to traces of radiation emitted from contaminated particles.

• I’m afraid Japan will follow in the footsteps of ancient civilizations that vanished like the Egyptians, Mayans and Mesopotamians that came before us.

• The tsunami and earthquake well they’re just the earth shivering. The problem is the disaster that man has made.

• There are so many possibilities of a tsunami and earthquake happening again. The damaged reactors haven’t been repaired yet… they haven’t been repaired at all.

• The resulting destruction will take half the planet along with it. …With one more earthquake or tsunami Japan will cease to exist. SOURCE

Here is a link to a non YouTube VIDEO that I can't directly embed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join