It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Intelligence Analyst Is Respected For Speaking Truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This is Tony Farrell. Former Principal Intelligence Analyst for South Yorkshire Police.

In Yorkshire straight talk is respected.
Tony Farrell is respected.

Professional terrorism investigators who haven't realised the extent of false flag terror are incompetent. Professional terrorism investigators who are knowingly using false flag terror events to justify unlawful acts will shortly be held accountable for their crimes. Accepting payment for services in this situation is fraud.

Beware.
Times are changing.

The British Army have begun their rebellion. The Police are well underway with theirs. Anger is bubbling just under the surface across the breadth of British society. It is obvious to all researchers that false flag terror is used as a tool in the attempted creation of a nightmare slave society.

Speak out. Gain respect.

Silence and complicity will not be tolerated.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

and just what is tony farrell saying? A very large portion of folks don't do YouTube.

I wish ATS would ban Youtube links on this site outside the ufo forum. It is ruining everything that makes ATS a site for intellectuals.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
The Police are well underway with theirs.
?? Are they??

Cso from here they're still upholding "laws" which go directly against the peoples rights, they're still trying to squash any form of lawful dessent, they're still walking round collecting taxes from people for menial "offenses" and they're still nothing more than an arm of goverment, protecting the means of the rich and powerful, and not the saftey of the population.

Just a casual observation like....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

the summary of that vid : a triumph of style over substance

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

There are huge changes taking place within the British police due largely to social media and open public discussion. Discussions on youtube, for example, have clearly demonstrated the lack of substance behind the major mainstream media disinformation stories.

Clearly many police still need educating regarding the unlawfulness of the violent enforcement of commercial statutes. I recommend youtube again as a forum for open discussion where it's possible to say much more than in these hallowed pages.

The sharpest among them are well ahead in the game. The police federation chairman made a video statement before the march on the 20th saying, "We are with you! We march alongside you!" Alliances are being made.

I'm not saying I agree with everything in the video below but these are the kind of constables we need to form alliances with now.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The original video has been disappeared for some reason.
Here's another.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Original video reposted. Here it is.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
That is such good news, I used to use mega all the time, it was the best site for that kinda stuff. I also used Rapidshare, 4shared, mediafire and a bunch of others, but they have all been affected the same way, Ive had to resort to torrents! Im glad to see they're back, and I hope they stay back this time .shox nike rivalry snapback pas cher tisa casquette obey pas cher

new topics

top topics

join