It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How "The Powers That Be" get presidents to cooperate?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

the ones they can't buy they threaten, the ones they can't threaten or buy they remove in some manner or make them irrelevant through media and all the TV idiots slurp it up like nectar.

Do you really think there is no competition among people at the top? That there is just one sole group who pull strings from the back room?

I really don't get why people are under the impression that somehow there is just one single group. It makes no sense. Humans are too competitive.

when you say "one small group" i'm unsure what you're getting at as i have no idea if they are that organized among themselves or able to be, or not. what i do know is that those with the money make the rules, this is current human nature. for you or anyone else to say otherwise in this day and age, is foolish at best.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

I believe its something like this.

1)Threaten them with death,torture,embarrassment,obscurement.

2)Like the moderator said they promote from within. Luciferians and/or high level sun worshippers only. Maybe some loyal psychopath puppets here and there but mainly high level illuminists

3)Under some level of mind control.

4)Completely engineered and groomed for that position from the get go. Like in the case of Obama/Saotoro/CIA mystery-man.

5)Screen them and find only puppets with personalities you can indirectly or directly control. Like psychopaths can be controlled by their pathological sense of self-preservation. Cowards can be controlled by threats and terrorism. Narcissists can be controlled by making them be worshiped(4ssk1ssed) by the general public and MSM. A lot of agencies screen for power addicts,control freaks,sociopaths and psychopaths before recruiting them.

6)Find a "good" person that are otherwise a nobody but is generally likeable by the public and give them insane amounts of unchecked power and watch them get corrupted by it. Then script the flip on him/her and turn him into the villian later if he starts biting back at his handlers and not being completely obedient to them.

7)Recruit from a family that the nwo has already don't business with. Their family name is on the line and they are very proud of their heritage.
edit on 22-10-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Renegade2283

Just like any good operation, they hire and promote from within. Start researching US Presidents and the connections, especially since Kennedy onward, they are mind numbing and not very well hidden.

~Heff
edit on 10/22/12 by Hefficide because: clarity

Don't omit Kennedy. He was of an 'elite' family, as you know, and
those elites stick together.

Was Kennedys death faked?
The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!

IMO, it is shown conclusively here that it was. He was one of them, and his much
loved character and legacy was concocted and contrived.

It's all a big club, and you are either in it or you are not.

ProtoplasmicTraveller and friends have all but proved it, right here on ATS!
All Roads Lead to Rome

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

if you are speaking about USA so I think the Capitalist ideologist have explained that vividly. Corporation Rich.
but this is a something worldwide many elected leaders of the world just get hijacked !

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I thank you all for your responses, though was rather disappointed because not many actually discussed the example in any way. Most just said how unlikely a single, overlying group controlling the masses was, but didn't give much to ponder outside that.

I think that if most feel this way, then they have already won. Sure, go ahead and say I am naive or have been watching too much T.V. I just think back to how "conspiracy theorists" have been made to look like nut cases in Hollywood, much more than they are portrayed as being actually on to something. I'm sure many read what I say and think of The X-Files or something. Seems a rather convenient method to discredit such thought paths.

Its likely that the world has been so proliferated with disinformation designed to discredit any attempts at getting to the bottom of what is holding the human race back. Just think, if there is such a thing, and we do nothing about it, how could we ever expect to progress to a point were we can achieve our full potential.

So, in the end I say this: If I am wrong, no harm done, but what if you are wrong?

(Also, sorry for being so simplistic with my statement, I am just feeling a little under the weather today.)

Edit: Also, I have no illusion that this is one small group, but rather a massive, spidering, cell-like structure that is controlled by "the men behind the curtain" who absolutely none of us know about.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I don't believe in TPTB in the same way as most of the people here I suspect. I don't think a goal oriented group of elite could accomplish anything because the power struggles would leave them impotent. I think the "evidence" of the existence of such is more like a self fullfilling prophecy. It's just the natural direction of the combined effors of super rich sociopaths.

A bunch of different groups, not working together in reality, but helping themselves and they just tend to need the same things.
edit on 22-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Just a thought...

Perhaps there are enough sociopaths in politics there is little need for arm twisting? If any of them gain a smiggen of conscience, a few dollars go along way. For those rare people of honor who do make it through the gauntlet, I truly believe you are on target.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

One incident really stands out in my mind...

Not long at all after Obama won the presidency, HIS brand new high security plane was flying low over New York City, for all to see, scaring the s**t out of millions of people and reported around the world.

No explanation was forthcoming. No one seemed to know what had happened. You would have thought the White House would have immediately issued an explanation and an apology for their insane error.

Instead, they eventually came to the conclusion that it was part of a photo opportunity, despite the fact that there was no need for a photo op. Why would they even NEED photos of AF1 flying low over NYC? There seems to be no rational explanation as to why it would have even been needed, let alone who was clinically insane enough to think it would have been a good idea.

Several days later, Obama went to congratulate the CIA on their efforts. He seemed to immediately forget pursuing Cheney and Bush to hold them to account, or restrain the CIA in any way...

It is my firm belief that Obama was directly threatened. The idea that no one would know why the most secure plane on the planet just took off and flew so low over the site of the worst terrorist attack the world has ever seen, and that is was an "error of judgement", is complete lunacy.

That was telling him that other people do control the country, the military, his closest aides and that they can get to him and his family whenever they wish.

That's my belief. No other explanation about that incident makes any sense to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

Exactly, the amount of people in politics that would require such blackmail is probably very low. I am sure most can be simply motivated by greed or the idea that they get to be part of " the big club" as George Carlin would say. I am more referring to the people who have the depth of fortitude to stand up to such injustice.

In fact I believe Carlin could explain it better.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My personal, off-the-wall, unfounded opinion is that since EVERY President in my lifetime has had "skeletons in the closet" - perhaps they choose a blackmailable, ego-first oriented person. Ron Paul just didn't have enough skeletons or ego to interest them.

Then - if they STILL get out-of-line and don't obey - they do a JFK on them.

edit on 22/10/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Interesting, I had never heard of this before.

Seems plausible, however, wasn't Obama already apart of the whole global power structure? I cant be certain, but I had thought I had seen somewhere that Obama had connections to the royal family bloodline. Or is that just complete nonsense?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

its not as so much as to get them to cooperate..

its..

you do not get anywhere if you havent already..

or your family has been involved in past deeds..

and its your familys turn at the helm.. or perceived helm..

they all know about the CAFR scam..

the Federal reserve scam..

TONA

the list goes on & on

of denied facts & how the Government itself should run..

but is not..

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

for you or anyone else to say otherwise in this day and age, is foolish at best.

Quote me where I said otherwise.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Okay, OP, since you're disappointed about a lack of theories, here's one: (And a crazy one, at that!)

The president gets elected and to show him he has no power but to be a 'puppet' they go underground to area 51 and show him all the alien bodies in strange air-tight water containers. Then they tell him who is 'really' running the show and does he want to risk an alien invasion/annihilation?

This thought makes him white as a ghost and he goes along with everything they tell him to do.

Not bad, huh?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Not bad, huh?

For a B movie.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

I wasn't really disappointed about the lack of theories, more about the lack of discussions surrounding the specific example I provided.

Anyways, now that does sound like something from The X-files.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I just had to say that the powers that be wouldn't.........be if they weren't good at keeping their ultimate orginizational structure a secret.

However, we do see evidence of such structures with groups like "The Bohemian club", "Skull and Bones", the "CFR", the "Trilateral Commission", and things of the sort.

Its kinda like having a puzzle with a lot of missing pieces, you cant really make out what the picture is of, but that doesn't mean that the puzzle isn't real. The pieces still exist and some of them fit neatly together.

Edit: And yes, I do realize that I am being a bit candid and simple with my statements, but I am not going to over-complicate things just so it sounds more plausible to those who cant imagine things being as so.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Using the threat of death and character assassination could get almost anyone to play ball. Especially if their compliance means great wealth... for them, their children and their children's children.

A prez can't expose anyone if his plane crashes, or if one of his security detail goes nuts and takes him out. MK Ultra (mind control, alters) type stuff.

He/she just has to be convinced that after their death, the show WILL go on anyway. Would you rather be remembered as a past prez or disgraced prez that had the unfortunate luck to die in office.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
Would you rather be remembered as a past prez or disgraced prez that had the unfortunate luck to die in office.

Are Lincoln and Kennedy usually referred to as a disgraced president? I don't think so, I think they are almost more famous and respected than if they were not assassinated. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

No, not at all, but the modus operandi could've changed since then. Do you dispute anything else?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join