It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricaine Katrina - An experiment in social Darwinism....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I have this theory....

Goes like this. They're planning a massive shut down of the North American or even world economy. A full blow, no holds barred SHTF scenario.

But as they're getting that ready they (tptb) decide....... "lets start with a small scale test... We'll do one major city first and record all the data we can on how the people react when the SHTF!!!"

So they call up HARP.... "Send one full blown massive hurricane to Louisiana, and can I get that with extra pickles and ketchep..."

Then they wait... They're like.... "Okay we won't send in the aid right away. lets monitor how many people start looting, how long it takes them to start, and lets announce safety in a simulated prison (simulated fema camp)(the downtown sports arena). We'll see how many people take up our instructions to go there.

Well also send troops door to door and we'll see how dumb these people are, and how willfully they'll go along with our instruction to hand over there guns. We'll also get an idea of how willing our soldiers are to act against there own fellow citizens and obey our orders. And we'll document all our statistics, during this live fire simulation".

So in the end they figure out...

...................a) how quickly people start looting

...................b) how many will obey and go to a fema camp if ordered

...................c) how many will voluntarily hand in there guns

etc etc etc.... So in essence what we actually saw was an experiment and research project to collect data on what happens if and when a major city experiences a SHTF scenario.

All this and more in the name of getting ready of a full blown SHTF scenario where they shut down everything! That way when they're hiding in there bunkers they'll have more data to work with in terms of how long they need to stay underground.

Don't believe me??? Watch this then....

edit on 22-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I fully agree with you that they decided to monitor and record response to a SHTF scenario however i don't think they actually caused the event themselves. Now I know that they may have "accidentally" let it get much worse than it needed to be but do you honestly believe they "called up HAARP" and requested a massive hurricane "Oh, I don't know, Cheney was thinking Myrtle Beach but I'm the president so, I decide. Let's shoot for New Orleans. Make it happen or you're fired."

I'm not sure what kind of scenario they are preparing for in America in the years ahead, but i predict at least a few of the possibilities are serious SHTF type stuff. They might know something we don't or they might not. It's hard to tell, and that's the nature of the beast. Why this site exists. We're all looking for the answers.

By the way, this theory is in no way new or unique, just thought I'd throw that out there in case you didn't know.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I had never seen that video before, all I can say is I have never felt so sad in a very long time. Absolutely painful to watch. The part with the dog made me cry. I feel no anger, only sadness. I hope to never have to experience such horrors.

Edit: Ok now that my grief has somewhat subsided, I am pissed. That was handled absolutely horribly, and I totally agree that it was likely a social experiment. What I don't understand is how the troops didn't stand up against such a horrible procedure. I guess most just follow orders. There are always a few that don't, and actually have the ability to think for themselves, like the sailors on ABC's new show "The Last Resort". Awesome show.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Let's shoot for New Orleans. Make it happen or you're fired."

How about, make it happen or I'll kill you. Or even worse, your family.

Reminds me of how they got General Hammond to resign on Stargate Sg-1

O'Neill visits the newly retired General Hammond, and finds Hammond's two granddaughters playing in the backyard. Jack pushes the general for the truth behind his surprise retirement, and finally gets it: two weeks ago he received a phone call from the N.I.D., telling him to get his act together. The Stargate, they believe, must be used to acquire advanced technology by any means necessary. Hammond flatly refused.

The next day, two men dressed in plain clothes picked up his granddaughters from school. The kids weren't hurt -- the men just drove them around the block a few times and dropped them off. But Hammond got the message, he tells Jack.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

If it was all completely accidental then why on earth would they not let them leave the city? They cordined it off for no reason. They could have easily let them into that neighbor city where they had ample supplies. Instead they'd rather let them die? and or fight for whatever little resources remained?

The other factor here, and I'm not racist, but is the race card. The fact that this took place in a largely black community makes it highly suspect. My guess is that if it was a white community there would be help and aid in right away as it would look really bad on TV, all these normal hard working middle class white foke floating around. It would errode confidence accross american's middle class toward there g--v. But the sad reality remains that people didn't care that much as they see a bunch of black people fighting it out. Talk about perverted. But that is something they might factor into such a false flag.

The other issue is that New Orleans isn't a major Port from what I understand. So they probably knew it wouldn't be a big hit on the state or on the country. Also there were rummers that the dike actually could have held up regardless of the storm. So the rummer is they either weakened it prior to the storm hitting land or they blew it purposefully.

Like all together it's highly suspect....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ill take your Katrina scenario, and raise you Census card. I have thought the same thing for a long time, but this is much larger then Katrina. I believe this is also the reason for the census bureau.

This is much easier, they have found a way to actually watch TSHTF scenario from afar since the 1903. If and when they want to see what will occur and where to hit, this is the easiest way to do it. They always know where and when to hit, all they have to do is a search, mapping out, race, salary, educational stats, etc,.

They didnt want to know how the poor would deal with it, but how everyone else would ignore it, and not help, and believe me we all know how that turned out.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

You may have had something that could be done, but then you had to put this in there....

So they call up HARP.... "Send one full blown massive hurricane to Louisiana, and can I get that with extra pickles and ketchep..."

Do you actually think HAARP can steer or even affect a hurricane?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Any relevance to chemtrails or geoengineering??

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Oh gaul and sufferguy get over yourselves....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As someone who went through Katrina in "da NOLA" as we call it, I think I am qualified just a wee bit to chime in here.

Yep they definitely steered it... That part was pretty obvious...
Was it a beta test? who knows...

But some of the biggest things that came out of it for myself and many folks I know and came across through the years since. Basically goes like this:

BRING IT!! Is that all you got!!!!

You see like media coverage of any event you only got a narrow view of the Big picture.

Without sounding racist as I'm not (was raised in hoods gual would cry if you drove him through).. The same poor, uneducated, folks that rely on the Gov to take care of them were the people they showed on tv in downtown NO. So just like any event you will have criminals take advantage of the situation. Even criminals with badges..

The stupid people who register there guns deserved to have them confiscated. It's not required in La. so why do there job for them.

However many of us were good. The water went down in a few days.. Yeah we had no lights for a while, so we barbecued a lot. Yeah water was scarce but we managed. etc.,etc. we found a way.. You be surprised what your capable of when need be...

Basically we are now trained for a shtf event. So I feel like I should thank them...

I have since moved to the woods as you would be stupid to still live in a heavily populated metro area in these times.. Much more prepared for any event and tested so like i said, we in the south say..

BRING IT!!!

Good thread S&F

Pay no attention to the paid haters...

Thanks!
Gokill

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

As someone who went through Katrina in "da NOLA" as we call it, I think I am qualified just a wee bit to chime in here.

So I take it you are the only person that has ever been thru a hurricane?

Well I hate to rain on your parade,but I am a born and raised Floridian that has been thru more tropical storms and hurricanes than New Orleans has seen so please stop with the you don't know anything banter.

I see you don't have much knowledge on how a hurricane is steered....but no problem here this should help.

In the tropics, where hurricanes form, easterly winds called the trade winds steer a hurricane towards the west. In the Atlantic basin, storms are carried by these trade winds from the coast of Africa, where they often develop (see Hurricane Genesis: Birth of a Hurricane), westward towards the Caribbean Sea and the North American coasts.

Embedded within the global winds are large-scale high and low-pressure systems. The clockwise rotation (in the Northern Hemisphere) of air associated with high-pressure systems often cause hurricanes to stray from their initially east-to-west movement and curve northward. One such high-pressure system, often referred to as the Bermuda High (Azores High) (depending on its location) or more generally as a subtropical ridge, often dominates the North Atlantic Ocean. Atlantic hurricanes typically propagate around the periphery of the subtropical ridge, riding along its strongest winds. If the high is positioned to the east, then hurricanes generally propagate northeastward around the high’s western edge into the open Atlantic Ocean without making landfall. However, if the high is positioned to the west and extends far enough to the south, storms are blocked from curving north and forced to continue west, putting a large bulls-eye on Florida, Cuba, and the Gulf of Mexico, as was the case during much of the 2004 and 2005 Atlantic hurricane seasons.

www.hurricanescience.org...

Yep they definitely steered it... That part was pretty obvious...

And what made this pretty obvious?

Let me take a guess here they steered it with HAARP right?

My question to you is did you not watch the weather reports telling you that you needed to prepare for this storm and did you?

The government doesn't force you to leave an evacuation zone they tell you that it is in your best interest to leave,but if you stay you are taking your safety into your own hands and that I know from experience of many storms in Florida.

Katrina was a devastating storm,but please spare us the "I know it was a government conspiracy because I was there" unless you can actually provide evidence to prove it, and as of today there is no evidence to prove so.

Having a gov't unprepared for a disaster does not make it a conspiracy...
edit on 23-10-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Whatever can be said for the timely fashion in which help arived, it shouldnt be hard to understand why they tried to block folks from leaving the city. The out lying areas were all messed up as well and then you complicate that with folks coming out of the city......after a few days they get hungry, who knows whats going to happen. But you can bet that if large numbers of people drifted into the next town, being hungry, they would have looted stores.

Also if you keep folks in an area they its easier to distribute food and help than if they are wondering around the countryside. Its not like the countryside around town had running water and electric....or anything.

top topics

join