It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive Footage Released! Op Neptune Spear.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This video is as fake as Obama's shovel ready jobs and 7 % unemployment.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

hi, sorry wasnt a base, was a U.S owned hospital in dubia, many in the local area saw him enter for treatment, including the head of police, also when question said he had seen many prominent cia officials going to the same floor.

who then bragged about seeing him to local people at a bar, which others in the area confirmed when questioned.

the newspaper French daily "Le Figaro" confirms that Osama bin Laden underwent surgery in an American Hospital in Dubai in July.

Centre for Research on Globalisation is where it comes from.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
A lot of it was reenacted (if any of it was real footage from that night), if they had helmet cams why didn't they just air it all?

I'm with Boncho. I actually saw this aired on television some weeks ago or so, and I was under the impression this was all re-enactment. Some of the aerial shots of the thermal cam could have been real, but I highly doubt the government would have released any of this footage.

On another note, I did not agree with the idea of killing Bin Laden on the spot, if he was not posing a threat. And that seems to be the case. This was a kill mission, plain and simple. I would have loved to see him captured and brought to trial in the US. I don't think the government would have let that happen however, because then things may have become apparent that they did not want the public to know. And Bin Laden knew too much for this to happen. He could have told the American people things about their government that he personally knew, and they could not have that either.

I bet he was surprised that the US came into Pakistan to kill him though. I'm sure he had contacts in the Pakistani police and military that would have alerted him of a joint US Pakistani strike. This is all if he was even alive to begin with. With his condition early in the last decade, I don't know how he could traversed the mountains as well as he did to even get to a safe house. They say he was on dialysis, which is something difficult to accomplish in the rugged terrain of Afghanistan and Pakistan. I recently heard that he was living in safe houses, and never in the mountains for an extended period of time. I don't buy this at all, seeing as how he got away from the US the first time. I don't know though, because our government cannot be trusted to tell us the truth.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColonelSF

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Hi guys!, here's parts of the real footage
Here's a sceen grab of Osama in his final moment

Gullible, or liar.

I've just watched the video at the "real action" part from about 40 to 1:00, and its all recreations with actors.

Really? When you know squat, don't just keep shooting from the hip. The footage - the ones in near B/W is real. I know.

The rest, needless to say, is documentary.

You "KNOW"? Wow being a member since 2010 you should "know" we get a lot of claims on this site.....

You should also "know" that I they wouldnt release a film from which an operation and its components are still deemed classified.........

edit on 23-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
After watching this in it's entirety, I'll admit that I gave it a star... only because this video is new to me.

But footage wise, there are some things that lead me to believe that the said "action" from assets (both ground and aerial) are a re-enactment, as has been mentioned earlier. Why?

1. Poor light discipline. (for many reasons)
A. There is no way that on such a raid, the ground force would be moving to that objective using standard beam weapons lights. By all intents and purpose... it's a total blackout which would be something more fitted for NOD's initially. Observation with IR and FLIR, sure. Helos also wouldn't be flying around with their blinkies on either.

Dropping off in some unknown known compound, and turning your flashlights on... to see where you are going just defeats the whole element of surprise.

My sources....
Just some friends of mine.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The screen grab looks as real as that 9/11 Bin Laden confession video.

I expect more of these "screen grabs" and first person accounts to keep showing up every now and then.

Also, as another poster said here

According to the account Bin Laden was shot when he peaked out a door way.

My 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Neighbours of the so-called bin Laden compound were interviewed by the BBC. 49 out of 50 of them were adamant that this was a hoax and that the man claimed by the Americans to have been bin Laden was well-known to them. A neighbour recognized the man in the photo released to the world, even naming him on camera.

Yet again, the Pentagon has fooled the world, including some of you at ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
woooow that's amazing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join