CBS News affiliate calls 2012 presidential race for Barack Obama weeks ahead of

page: 1
20
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

CBS News affiliate calls 2012 presidential race for Barack Obama weeks ahead of election!


dailycaller.com

The 2012 presidential election is still more than two weeks away, but on Friday a CBS News affiliate in Arizona called the race for President Barack Obama.

For 17 seconds, Phoenix, Arizona CBS News affiliate KPHO ran a lower third graphic that showed that Obama had won the Nov. 6 election over Gov. Mitt Romney with 99% of the precincts reporting. The lower third graphic appeared around 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 19, during an episode of “The People’s Court.”



(visit the link for the full news article)


Mod Edit: Review This Link: Breaking Alternative News Guidelines -- Copy the Exact Headline
edit on 10/22/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This is downright spooky to me and should be to all Americans.

Here is another one complete with an Obama win. Filled out and ready to go in Ohio!

BREAKING: Cincinnati, Ohio TV Station WCPO Shows Election Night Results with Obama Win on its Website.

Why does WCPO have election results posted online 16 days before the election?

texasdarlin.wordpress.com...
edit on 22-10-2012 by lapi7 because: incomplete text



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lapi7

Obama WINS!




In fact he's so good he wins twice in one day.
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1
 


Sorry...I did a search and did not see the original post on this subject.

However I did add an aditional story that is different from the OP that declares Obama the winner in Ohio along with giving the winning seante seat to the Democrat Sherrod Brown.

Hopefully that will add some "new" information into the mix.

Apologies.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Why would this be spooky to you? People have been proving your vote didn't count for the longest. Don't you see how "they" blatantly display "their" presences behind the scene through every piece of media possible. It's obviously too late to do anything about it now. "They" sit back and laugh at us, while "they" slowly and patiently put the finishing touches on "their" agenda, whatever it may be in the end. Our days are numbered, don't waste it stressing what you can't do anything about.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This is good news ,even for us on the lighter side of the earth, at least now we can put a stop to this nonsense.
You wouldnt believe how much coverage the U.S elections get here.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
Why would this be spooky to you? People have been proving your vote didn't count for the longest. Don't you see how "they" blatantly display "their" presences behind the scene through every piece of media possible. It's obviously too late to do anything about it now. "They" sit back and laugh at us, while "they" slowly and patiently put the finishing touches on "their" agenda, whatever it may be in the end. Our days are numbered, don't waste it stressing what you can't do anything about.


Valid point.
I've been saying for years now that NOTHING would ever "shock" me, however I suppose actually watching it being presented on live TV 'before the fact' was a bit disconserting.
I would not be spooked or shocked at full alien disclosure but actually watching or observing the alien crafts landing on the White House lawn would be a spectical of awe and one that even folks "in the know" might find a bit "spooky".



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lapi7
 


"Power of Suggestion"......

If the MSM repeats it over and over, it must be true.

Therefore the voters may feel compelled to vote for the so-called winner.

Hopefully we are able to think and vote for ourselves, by ourselves.

Desperate tactics, maybe???? Dunno.....

Kinda foolish, IMO, with another debate and 2 weeks to go. A lot can happen between now and then.
We just know who the networks want to win, that's all.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lapi7
 


The ticker scroll at the bottom of the screen is usually typed in by someone in the production control room, then inserted during other shows. I bet someone was playing around, thought it would be cool to do that. Hope they get fired for their little moment of fun.

Des



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


You could be right on that Des...or it may have simply been a mistakenly displayed 'derss rehersal' of sorts.

Now wouldn't it be a real twist if Romney wins the electon?



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lapi7
reply to post by Destinyone
 


You could be right on that Des...or it may have simply been a mistakenly displayed 'derss rehersal' of sorts.

Now wouldn't it be a real twist if Romney wins the electon?


That would be a Hoot...btw, I do think Romney will win.....


Des



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I hope everyone making these threads is here on election day.

I would love to see how "accurate" these "predictions" end up being come November 6th. If they're spot on we could have some verifiable evidence of fraud



Reminds me of the BBC reporting Building 7 coming down before it even happened



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lapi7

This is downright spooky to me and should be to all Americans.

Here is another one complete with an Obama win. Filled out and ready to go in Ohio!

BREAKING: Cincinnati, Ohio TV Station WCPO Shows Election Night Results with Obama Win on its Website.

Why does WCPO have election results posted online 16 days before the election?

texasdarlin.wordpress.com...
edit on 22-10-2012 by lapi7 because: incomplete text


It's reasonable to ask why. Everything else is a stretch.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I was watching an interview with Hillary Clinton a few weeks back and she happened to say 'When Obama wins the election...' That caught me off guard but then I figured that was just her being confident about Obama's chances of being re-elected.

Now I am not so sure..



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
EXCELLENT THREAD. This is a conspiracy worthy of ATS and it should be on the front page of this site. Looks like the 'results' have been set by TPTB and ready to go. Seriously .. more proof that we don't really elect the leadership .. that it's hand picked by 'others'.

Awesome find!



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Oh yeah, by the way ... Dewey defeated Truman, too.

Coming from experience in sports writing (which shares many similarities with political writing and editing), many stories and headlines are given at least a "shell" days and sometimes weeks ahead of time. Honestly, the station probably has the same kind of thing already prepared for a Romney win, with only minor details left to be filled in.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
EXCELLENT THREAD. This is a conspiracy worthy of ATS and it should be on the front page of this site. Looks like the 'results' have been set by TPTB and ready to go. Seriously .. more proof that we don't really elect the leadership .. that it's hand picked by 'others'.

Awesome find!


For this to happen in two different cities on the same day points to a serious conspiracy. I don't think this was just a glich in the system or some TV employee jacking around with the Tricaster 3000 realtime editing hardware now prevelant at most stations.

Now expect a lame excuse from the home office in NY.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lapi7
 

This isn't creepy its just part of the democrat machine. Do whatever and say whatever to get elected.



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 

And Barack Obama said, When I was President, I think at the last debate. Think he has any idea how things are going?



posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It would be really funny if whoever is preparing these graffics for CBS actually was a poster here. I imagine that they are betting on what the results are going to be. Giving the results 17 seconds of real air time is just a way of calling his numbers in a secure way. It would also be a good way to see how far the conspiracy websites take it, just for fun. I just have a sneaking suspicion that if this turned out to be the exact results, whoever made the graffic is going to be a hundred bucks richer.





 
20
<<   2 >>

log in

join