It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a Spirit Guide/When did you meet them?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bangoli
reply to post by Darkblade71

I know exactly what you mean about being hit with energy like that. I used to read tarot cards for people and became quite adept at it; strange thing was, the more adept I became the more drained and tired I was. I could actually see glimpses and visual montages---kind of like when your life "flashes" before your eyes. It got so bad that I was sleeping 12 hours a day (a lot for me) and whereas in the beginning I could do 20 or so readings at a party I could now do only 5 in one day before I was mentally and physically worn out from feeling the pain and other negative energies that these people were still carrying around. I don't do readings anymore except for very close friends and family.

Doing readings really opened my eyes to how much emotional pain people were carrying around from childhood, most of the time completely unaware of why they felt so anxious and depressed. I know I'm getting a bit off topic here but I feel it's important. I had always been completely revolted and sickened by people who abuse children and doing readings only intensified these feelings as I came to the realization that children are abused much more often than what I thought, and even worse most often it was by someone who was supposed to love and protect them.

So people, if you have children please treat them gently with understanding,respect,love, and clear cut consistent boundaries and rules. Sorry for getting off topic but I really needed to get that off my chest. It's a subject that I tend to be very passionate and highly emotional about. Thank you.

That was an excellent reply and mirrors my own experience with tarot.
I now only use them once and a while for friends, and only then if I feel "charged" enough to do it.
Also agree on children, people do not realize how badly children are treated.
Hug your child if you got one, even after you have to scold them, let them know you love them, and explain your actions so they don't misunderstand. Even if you think they don't get it, deep down inside they do.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My belief is my spirit guide (my conscience) is me in the distant future after I have "died", which is a conversion from a space dweller impacted by time, into a time dweller impacted by the space within effective range while I was alive.

The key is to have placed the escape Door into this effective range spatial dimension at some point in your life in the here and now. You'll be looking for it and telling your still embodied self to do that.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bangoli

As I mentioned before, it is very rare for a Pokeman trainer to be candid about these things - to ease your confliction, you need to be a being capable of "Guilt" in order to fully-understand what I mean, in addition to understanding "The Superseedence of Emotions over Tangible Feelings" (T.S.E.T.F.) and most-likely you will have to be at least partially familiar with "Life-Force Disconnection", "The Desolation of Space" and "The Final Hurdles to Instinctual Relinquishment" (T.F.H.I.R.).

P.S.: I am on my way to realising "The Hilarity of It All" (T.H.I.A.) which is one of the keys to the special ability "Paradox Slip".

edit on 1-11-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join