It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 2012: three days of darkness and panic. Video from a future man?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Looks like some frames from the first episodes of the Falling Skies TV show desaturated and blurred. But who knows. Having the original video would be a completely different thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
with how viral the internet is now, if this video existed it would still be around and would get so popular it would not be blockable really, so i'm saying HOAX

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

I mean the apocalypse and destroyed buildings, will not happen on Dec 21st. Just because the calendar ends, successors of the Mayans will tell you too t he Mayans didn't end calendar to suggest smth like that to happen. It's a lot like 'You need a new calendar' their calnder was just very long but if they were alive they would just make another long one since this one is over. That's what the Mayan calendar is about. The rest are silly propaganda and fear mongering done by media and movies.,

Yes cataclysms will happen and can happen at any time, not on Dec 21st and not because of the calendar.

September 22nd they said the Sun would scorch the Earth or cause serious damage to the power grid. Said the speculative and fear mongerers. But it was just regular magnetic storms that I personally didn't even feel.

Btw show this video OP, while you are posting crap, I am sure the feeling would be much more thrilling than watching crappy movies like 2012 and all its parodies.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
These screenshots come from a post on a blog from October 18, 2010... cropped by a long video and show a catastrophic event that will occur int that days. I stumbled upon this and I wondered if any one is familiar with that video, most likely hoax but I really want to see it. If someone have info on that let me know.

Hmm it Looks like Carol Rosens LAST Card !! The Alien Invasion , a Fake one

or
Planet Nibiru and its Hommie's The Annunaki's Our deitys to some.. Just passing by and saying hello let us rearange your planet and mine some more of your Gold you talking Monkeys !

or

thats a Big F object going to Collide with Our Planet !! for a 2nd Round

(( Move Slider to see other picture ))
or

That Some Big Fire Ball !!! and meteorites !

or

Just another Alien Invasion a real one this time

as Hollywood has been teling us all this time in thier Movies as there a big Jump in ! Alien invasion Movies !

since the mid 1990s to NOW ...

or

Jesus & some Aliens opps I mean uhhh ANGELS has Arived

Dont forget Many Great Grandaddy of Jesus Abraham his father was a Sumarian Priest!!!
edit on 22-10-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm a little nervous because so much is happening and there's this ominous date. I have no idea what it means or pretend to have a theory. Sometimes I feel like the world is dipping forward or down really fast or is trembling and I have felt like I could sense that we are traveling in space really fast. I've been reading some various space information and it can sometimes add to the nervousness but I'm not sure if I have any certain thing pegged as being the culprit. The thing I'd probably want to know about is stuff like "What was that crescent by the sun, not the flare... the solid unmoving looking thing that seems to be caught in the suns hold?" and "Are we moving into a different interstellar medium?"... that's the type of questions I'd be asking.

I wish it was contact but maybe it's death. I have felt at times like a portal could open up before me and was getting a lot of energy and was afraid... all this fear was hitting me and he only thing i could do to keep calm was try to relax and my arms and motions immediately started directing energy flow outlining the door and illustrating the dilemma before me, the "door" in nothing, thin air. Could something step through? Or would it actually mean death to to "step through"? Maybe it would so is this a signal that it's "just right on the other side... just a leap" or does it mean?... this door could actually open out of nothing.

I could feel the energy flowing around this door, my arms and hands were involuntarily magnetized to it... and there was fear.

I don't know which issue the fear was about.... could have been multiple yet totally different things.

Would I want to know if we will all be cooked? Not sure... Not sure. If there was a way to escape... yes!... but we don't know any of that. Something global might happen like that guy talking about the sun going red giant. I personally have no idea if anyone has ever seen a star go red giant so who do you believe, some guy or NASA when they say it takes billions of years? With the way things are, it becomes easy to believe "some guy"

Yet, it is not my biggest fear. I try not to think about it but it has that annoying quality of being ominous so it would be great if it was something good.

I have no idea but I HAVE felt like something was indeed going to happen. It's like I can really feel it coming sometimes, but it's so frustrating. So many things seem to be leading up to it.
edit on 22-10-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This one says it's Time Traveler, but it looks more like another angel got booted from heaven.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Why are people always concerned with the future. Be in the present and get as much of the present as you can. The future and past is in our small minds. Be present. If 3 days of darkness is to happen, then just let it be.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skush
reply to post by absente

"Supervolcano" was a BBC TV movie about a volcano in Yellowstone Park that suddenly erupts.

IMDB Link:
www.imdb.com...

Here is the film on Youtube in 6 parts
www.youtube.com...

Someone with enough free time can watch the film and see if the images are really from the film, and if they are then case closed.

Just watched the entire thing and am sure that these pics are not from that movie.
I did enjoy it though

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
These shots look really familiar because they look like any number of old stills pulled from any of the footage from any of the gulf wars. The first building looks like any of the embassy buildings in Iraq, just google images for that. The second again looks like typical hotels in Iraq, and could again be footage from any middle eastern building during the war. The third picture looks like people running along a road while an aerial barrage goes off in the background, and as anyone old enough to remember the gulf war during the early 90's can attest, it was long nights of shock and awe campaign bombing with spectacular light shows just like that picture.

The fourth picture could be just about anything. The fifth could be any city street from NYC during 9/11 to Baghdad to modern Detroit.

IMO, somebody took some stills from regular old news footage from previous middle eastern wars, converted them to black and white, and simply encoded them with a lossy format to produce some even more terrible quality, then slapped a time date stamp on it and called it footage from the future. Sadly, it could very well be prophetic fictional footage even it's not factual video.

Some other things I want to address:

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
So, let me get this straight...in the future we are going to have black and white, grainy photos that show nothing more than what the artist, whoops, I mean photographer wants to show us?

Whenever there's black and white photos it's usually fake, please remember that, it's a fact. Black and white is most common in artistry, and is an artists best friend when creating photos and videos to manipulate people. Much easier to fake and hide shall we say, imperfections in the photos, like cuts, shadows, etc. Then, when you throw on top of that, a grainy focus, that's just 100% fake.

As a professional photographer, I have to respectfully completely disagree with you. There are MANY reasons that do not involve "artistic taste" for using black and white photography. First is clarity, as in black and white photography is much higher contrast and able to more sharply capture detail, especially in low-light situations. Many times in extreme dust, smoke, low lighting, etc photos and videos taken even in color can appear to be completely washed out of color. Also, on many video cameras it saves battery life to record video in lower formats, INCLUDING BLACK AND WHITE. So if you plan on capturing alot of video, say six hours worth, and don't have alot of battery time or way of charging, selecting a low quality and black and white can easily let you achieve a much longer recording time.

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
If there was a person from the future, don't you think he/she would be able to know how to take very clear, color documents? They also know WHEN and exactly what angle would be best for the most clear photo for proof, not so people can debate on the accuracy and validity of said documents. Their goal would be to prove to people upon viewing their materials, not to create confusion and more questions after people viewed their work.

It seems that common sense is no longer common in this day.

Pretend for a moment you were a time traveler and that a major disaster struck your world. Further pretend you had a video camera and the means to make one trip back in time and post the video. With the world in utter chaos around you, and you with possibly little to no videographer experience, would you -really- be thinking about how your video would be viewed or believed? I don't think so. You'd be more worried about how you are going to survive the next 72 hours and successfully escape with your life. Your filming would be rushed and only enough to capture something while you are attempting to survive.

Also, if you're a time traveler, and knowing how far fetched that concept is going to seem to a younger, less advanced civilization, do you really think anything you do or film is going to be conclusive proof? The Aztecs thought Europeans were Gods because of their skin tone and method of arrival. So if a time traveler knocked on your door, it really doesn't matter if they can prove it, because of short of taking you with them, you will react much like an Aztec seeing their first European.

Last point I want to make: Having taken plenty of photos and videos with many different cameras, I tend to always check the date of the camera. However, most people don't. I think the timestamp is completely irrelevant at all, and only really serves to try and lend the video some measure of extra credit, as though it were impossible to change the date or edit it.

It's a bunch of stills... an interesting story, but when January 1st rolls around and we're all still here (or not) you'll have your answer. Until then, nothing will prove it one way or the other, -ever-.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Although I believe the pictures to be fake in the OP's post, this is something I heard about and have watched for a little while. That was an excellent article on it. There is a lot of ancient artwork that shows something really odd in the sky over the entire earth way back when. I think that all ties into the electric universe doesn't it?

i've seen something that looks like that...

yes, u r on the right track.

edit on 22-10-2012 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just searching randomly at the moment, the guy look like this too small to see whats written.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by geolancer

Yes, and if you magnify it, it just looks like nonsense.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I didn't read all the responses, but it looks like frames from an 8mm taken during the aftermath of Hiroshima or Nagasaki...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by absente

fliiby.com...

Yet after a few seconds watching it it becomes clear that this is some kind of bad cgi compilation, and not the footage those still caps come from.

That specific video clip is from a 2005 BBC drama called "End Day" which depicts numerous different ways that life could be endangered or wiped out. It's actually quite a good film, and if I remember correctly that clip shows an asteroid hitting somewhere in Germany. I remember catching my breath when the big fragment crashed through the clouds

You can watch the drama here:

EDIT: OK, I suck, the youtube link doesn't work. The address is this: youtu.be... or you can just google End Day BBC and find it

edit on 22/10/2012 by dogsounds because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/10/2012 by dogsounds because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
We may have three days of darkness in which there is some false flag attack using holograms or drones, or some technology we are not aware exists. My advice would be to stay indoors and try to draw as little attention to yourself if possible. If you have a storm cellar or basement that would also be good. I would not watch television, surf the internet or use a smart phone during this either. I think it would be best to wait it out. I believe that if this happens it will be a deception and the best advice would be not to believe what you are seeing or hearing. All over the world there have already been a few incidents of strange sounds. In China one a whole city appeared in fog, it was supposed to be a mirage of some sort. Most everyone knows about the Normway spiral too. The strange sounds all over the world sound like Godzilla roaring, a train going at high speed then crashing as the brakes squeal, or trumpets. At this time I imagine that people would panic. Other people would be likely to do whatever it was they always intended to do, but never had the guts or feared the law. I imagine that kidnappers and perverts would be after any loose children, there would be all sorts of serial killers, arsonists and just general nasty people out. It would be best to hunker down and draw as little attention to yourself as possible. I must also add, it would be a good time to pray because it might be your last chance.

I believe that as times go on, it is getting worse and worse. One day you will look back at this time as the good old days, no matter how bad it already seems. It can get worse. I don't really expect anything will happen at all on Dec 21. Everyone expects something on that very day but I think anything that does happen will likely be because people have orchestrated it to happen. Some people really want some doom and so they might create it because they want it to be. In that case, they want you to panic and be involved, so the best you can do is try not to involve yourself in it at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by razorman
Why are people always concerned with the future. Be in the present and get as much of the present as you can. The future and past is in our small minds. Be present. If 3 days of darkness is to happen, then just let it be.

Yep, there are more things to worry about in our near future before the Dec. 21st date. I'd be more concerned about Wed., Nov. 7th. The day after the election will sure to spark some type of civil unrest, no matter who gets elected. In fact, it'll make the 2000 Bush-Gore contest look like a picnic. Both sides will accuse the other of fraud which happens all the time anyway, with deadly consequences.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

HAHAHAHA!!!!! It's crap like this that keeps me from telling people about this website. "It's most likely a hoax." Come on, man!!! A video from the future and some of you are actually trying to give this some credibility? FYI just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true. You people really should go have your heads checked. I promise it's okay to remove the tin foil for a little bit.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I am very concerned also for the aftermath of this election. I expect that Obama is going to win anway. I don't want him to win, but I expect that he is almost a god in some people's minds. They can not and simply will not accept that he is merely a man.

He is cool. He goes on talk shows. He sings. He dances. Kids like him. Is this what we need? I mean really? He will never be out of a job, people like him. Why doesn't he just become a movie star or something?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobertson

Originally posted by Teeky
Do any of you remember this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's interesting because for a few years I and many of my family members and friends were having reocurring dreams of an alien invasion or some kind of war involving ufo's. The stills from the video remind of how my dreams played out.

Now I don't have the dreams anymore... No one else is having them as frequent either. Maybe something happened and it's been erased from our minds or it is still to come?

Thanks Teeky Im now having what I would describe as a meltdown
yes I remember having an episode of dreams depicting end of days scenarios then they stoped

Imagine this if you can
my dreams (athough I cant accuratley remmember the dates ) happened 2009-2010 same time as future man gets video evidence of an overly hyped celestial event that is used to the advantage of a certain gang of people who know about such celestial event and abuse the event to control the masses. Future man posts event on internet people view it and we change history so my and others dreams stop
what do you think
is time travel theoreticaly Possible ?
and could it change the future ?
should I start another thread ?
seriouse mental overload !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree! It's like you said maybe future man altered history.... I'm mean why else would so many people have this mass dream over a 2 to 3 year period
And whats weird is why would we only remember the event as a dream? I would think if a major catastrophic event was stopped due time travel that we wouldn't remember anything at all not even as a dream. Heck maybe we were all killed in this alien war and somehow willed ourselves to exist in another alternate universe very similar to this one.
The possiblities are mind boggling!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ok. I have been all around the Interwebs looking for this video. I have not found anything even remotely close to these pictures in a video. So, with that being said, either the video never existed (at least posted on the web) or that it exists, but has not been posted online, and someone posted stills of it, or *this is what I believe* that the video does not exist, and this is all a hoax. The reason why I chose door # 3, is because, like I said before, there are a ton of different sites that have these same pictures, and im sure, there are many more times that amount of people looking for that video. If it hasn't shown up yet, I dont believe it either never will, or cant, because it doesnt exist.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join