It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 2012: three days of darkness and panic. Video from a future man?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
If it did make the net on vid, then there should have been someone that made
copies of something like
this that has been banned by gov. around world.
Where is annonymous or some of the people here with
talent's should be able to find/show it.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

B I N G O!

Optimuse has confirmed my suspects!
Not a video (even if fake) but different fake photos.
HERE

edit on 23-10-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Interesting.

Of course, I should premise this all with: I think this is absolutely, 100% false.

Now, with that out of the way I'd like to discuss why it would mean nothing even if it were true:
omnia mutantur, nihil interit

Everything Changes, Nothing Perishes

If Dec 21st were to bring about some type of change, then it would be just that, change.

The transformation of the flesh to the spirit and back to the flesh again is a constant cycle of change that we experience in this plane of existence. Now, soon it will get a bit weird...even without 2012 expectancies, within 70 years the cycle will be re-evaluated as being Spirit > Material > Spirit. The flesh will no longer bind us, but that's for another thread.

These changes occur, and will continue to occur. If Dec 21st brings about a three days of darkness scenario, then it will be one that changes the cycle of Spirit > Flesh > Spirit. I can't profess what exactly, because I didn't bring my omniscience with me this time around (or did I?).

However, again, if this were to have occured in some reality...it is doubtful that it would occur within ours based upon two factors: The Flow of Causality and the Attraction.

The introduction of the video into our reality has affected the flow of things to such an extent that the same events are unlikely to occur. Any little change can offset future possibilities by miles.

Second, we didn't ask for this...we aren't asking for this. The collective human consciousness is not asking for destruction at this point, but it is asking for a second chance. I'm merely basing this on aggregated search trends and the general feel of multiple online communities. And you know that both He and She transform into whatever we ask:

So...if this were to be real, I'd say: Don't sweat it. Change is change. We're unlikely to experience this form, highly unlikely, but if we do...roll with it.

Back to reality:

No, this isn't real. It was someone helping to fuel the 2012 drama.

Thank you.
Thats all. You know to the depth of which this thanks is coming, but its nice to see enlightened people around.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by optimuse

Well done sir! Best post I've seen in months. I imagine for how many years some Chinese people are trying to find a link for it, posting their strange email addresses on random sites they had to sign up for. And then the topic is discussed on ATS and in less than a day already got debunked.

What can I say... ATS

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It seems these screen shots were taken from an old film about Aliens and UFO's, a lot of films were produced to attract us and provide a clue about the Future such as Independence day, 2012, Star Trek and a lot lot more .
we can't say that this film is true or false since it is a prediction about the future and doesn't related to a past reality.

we all agree that after Dec 2012, earth will start to change , wither it is 3 days of darkness or more. It might be a future reality.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

yeah but will it lead us to higher conscioucness or lower ever seen the film idiocracy? hahah

and may i ask wich sources you base the spirit/flesh idea

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

This doomsday meme has been around a while. First I heard of the three days of darkness was in the mid 1990s when some idiot called nancy was telling us about Zetans, and the "photon belt" doomsday meme.
Was supposed to happen back then.
Didnt of course.
But since then people have been attaching the "three days of darkness" idea to whatever doomsday scenario is popular.
Last year it was comet Elenin
This year it is 2012, next year it will be something else that brings "three days of darkness".

Edit - wikipedia tells the "three days of darkness" has its origins in ancient christianity. Revived every so often over the years.

edit on 22-10-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

The three days of darkness may have a basis in normal school-taught physics. Our Earth's magnetic field is becoming ever more chaotic as it tips toward the inevitable and overdue pole-flip. In fact, it's been slowly declining ever since we started recording its strength, which hasn't been too long. In 2005-6, PBS released a documentary about the pole flip called "Magnetic Storm". It goes into enough detail to give you chills if you dwell on the implications of what is said.

What does that have to do with three days of darkness? Well, with a completely chaotic (that is, non-charge-aligned) magnetosphere, we don't know what effect there might be on the action of photons on the retina. It could be three days of total blindness instead of a lack of light. It also might have something to do with the vibrational shift to a lighter (higher) density of consciousness. Recalibration time, so to say... It is mentioned in the scriptures that mention it, that the darkness will be so complete that light sources will be useless. No stars, no moon and no sun. Lots of people will freak out if this happens, but I won't. I'm expecting it.

Don't Panic.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Excellent !! Splendid job

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Nice job exposing the hoax!

2nd

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I'm not panicing about the darkness.. more so on the lines of the electromagnetic field's frying our brain during the shift...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Try a goggle image match, i can't post link here.

Just save one of the images from the so-called future video, then drag and drop it onto google image search page.

QV.

edit on 23-10-2012 by qvision because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
These screenshots come from a post on a blog from October 18, 2010... cropped by a long video and show a catastrophic event that will occur int that days. I stumbled upon this and I wondered if any one is familiar with that video, most likely hoax but I really want to see it. If someone have info on that let me know.

The blogger say

It is about the so -called "2012 video from a future man" . It is said that in early 2007 the video has existed, which includes up to 6 hours of video shot with a DV, showing the global catastrophe beginning from the December 21, 2012 to the December 23.The sky was quite dark and there are a lot of strange apertures and lights in it with lots of people rushing to escape. . . . . .it's totally a mess and terrible.Those who actually have seen the video are very few around the world, as governments all over the world have blocked the video,and those spreading on the Internet have also been completely deleted for a long time. It is said that Some people who have seen this video made a few screenshots, spreading them through the Internet, and it is believed that they are 100% true. Here are some sceenshots from" 2012 video from a future man". Many people who are concerned about 2012 are eagerly looking for this video everywhere, trying everything possible to get it. But it seems that it is very difficult. I would like to ask , does "2012 video from a future man" really exist? Did someone from the future year of 2012 really took the great catastrophe, then return to current time to pass it to us ?

earthchanges.ning.com...

Anyone that believes this is truly suffering from some sort of mental feebleness.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yes these pictures are a hoax, however there are historical accounts of multiple days of darkness. I also want to correct my first post earlier in this thread. I said that it was recounted "that an entire forest on fire would throw no light". That was incorrect. The actual statement was that they set entire forests on fire just to have light. This no light phenomenon has occurred in our distant past though. This is a super interesting topic and I would hate to see it ruined just because it started off on a bad note.
edit on 23-10-2012 by WHYFIGHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHYFIGHT
Yes these pictures are a hoax, however there are historical accounts of multiple days of darkness. I also want to correct my first post earlier in this thread. I said that it was recounted "that an entire forest on fire would throw no light". That was incorrect. The actual statement was that they set entire forests on fire just to have light. This no light phenomenon has occurred in our distant past though.

LOL.

There's so many reasons for that that have nothing to do with "doomsday" - like volcanic ash (which was I guess doomsday for someone, but not the planet).

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Not sure about the authenticity of the video BUT...Let's say that Earth's polatities shift...We could have a 3 day period of black out. This thing about time travel has my undies in a bunch. Why travel back in time for something like this, it's "only" a three day black out!!! Hell I've lived through the 90's ice storm...3 days is nothing...LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well, here are my thoughts. We have now seen that crisis can happen anywhere. Earthquake, storms, tornado, tsunami's etc etc etc.. therefore, it's always better to be prepared anyway, just for the sake of being prepared, because life itself is very unpredictable, you never really know what going to happen. Heck, I can be sitting here, typing this and the garbage truck loses control or its breaks give out and here it comes barreling through my house. Crazy I know, but has happened somewhere I'm sure. So, the fact is, its always better to be prepared to begin with. Food storage, water storage, other ways of cooking rather than on a stove top, ways to keep warm, batteries, flash lights, etc. Thats just smart living. The old boy scout motto..be prepared

Now, as for concerning 2012, I have a few things I can tell you from where I am. I live in Georgia, 30 minutes north of Atlanta. Not quite the woods, but not quite city. I personally am Non-denominational Christian, but I am completely surrounded by southern baptists and seven day adventists, with the occasional Jehovah Witness. I think we have one catholic church in the county.. anyway... A few weeks ago ( I actually started a thread on it) my daughters (one is in elementary school, the other is in middle school) came home with a note. They were suppose to have a school furlough day for Oct 22nd 2012, but that date was instead changed to : December 21st 2012. My husband and I had a good chuckle at it, because, really? did the school not think that this would send some parents into a tizzy? or scare some of the kids who have heard of the rumored 2012? Well, luckily, I'm actually friends with someone on the school board here (he coaches my daughter's soccer team) so, I causally brought it up to him later that month during a meeting for the upcoming soccer teams at her school, and as it turned out, their goals were twofold. One, winter break begins on December 22nd, so, why not simply just change the furlough day to the 21st and start the break one day early? Two. They actually fear not that the Mayan prophecy will occur, but, that there will be some crazy groups out there that cause such havoc, they think its just better if the children remain at home with the parents.

So, that is the fear right now, for most of us out there...not the actual prophecy of the Mayan end date, but those who do truly believe in the Mayan end date, what will they do? how are they going to react on that day? or the few days leading up to it? The friend on the school board had a point...if these people really believe something is going to happen, your going to see several things....gas tanks being filled up, (possibly running out the gas stations) food going off the shelves for stocking up on, water, etc. So, its not so much the actual date to worry about, but the reaction to it. Therefore, yes, it's better to be prepared. I've stocked up a little bit each month, because me, I'm so nonchalant, I won't pay attention to a date, and here go to do my normal grocery shopping, only to find no food, because those out there who do believe in this have bought it all out of fear of crisis. I have already seen a larger number of those who stand on the corners with signs saying "the end is near" and big words of 2012, etc. I've lived in this city for 12 years now and can honestly say, I've never seen that before. We've seen them out with signs during election time, city, state and national, one time for abortion, and then the high schools are always out there for fund raisers and car washes, but I can honestly say, this is the first time that it's become "normal" to see a number of groups on the sides of the streets and corners with signs about the "end" coming. And thats thats the worry...what will they do on that date? or after?

Thats just my thoughts. for some fun
.... my birthday is August 13th (the beginning date of the Mayan calendar) my mother in law's birthday is December 21st (the end date) but wait...there's more: my husband's birthday is 318, my is 813. My name is Nicole, his name is Joseph, his sister's name is Nicole, my brother's name is Joseph. I grew up at 32 lakeview avenue, he grew up at 42 viewlake avenue (different states) there much more mundane ones, like, both of our grandmothers were remarried and neither one of us had our biological grandfathers, or, relationships with step parents, etc. But the date things have always gave us a good chuckle

edit on 23-10-2012 by Nkinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

I know thats fake that upside down white house is a real thing lol
2nd line

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well done, Thank you

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Whenever I see the words "100% Real" I know the contents are 100% Fake

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmadmaher
It seems these screen shots were taken from an old film about Aliens and UFO's, a lot of films were produced to attract us and provide a clue about the Future such as Independence day, 2012, Star Trek and a lot lot more .
we can't say that this film is true or false since it is a prediction about the future and doesn't related to a past reality.

we all agree that after Dec 2012, earth will start to change , wither it is 3 days of darkness or more. It might be a future reality.

Or it could all just be human imagination at work.

Why are so many of you hell bent on doom? Just because you think outside of the box and consider all possibilities doesn't make it true. Seriously, it's ridiculous how many people have lost touch with reality these days. It almost frustrates me how ignorant most of you are about all these "Conspiracy Theories" with your logic always being the same, 'if it contradicts the official story and involves some kind of fear-inducing outcome it MUST be true'. I'm sorry but that's called being delusional. Just because YOU have some sick twisted fetish with massive scale catastrophe doesn't mean we all share that view.

In fact, let me pose a question. Over the decades there have been hundreds of thousands of predictions and conspiracies but how many of them actually came true? I'm inclined to say NONE, yet the lot of you are stuck in this "it'll happen eventually" rut. It's sad that you choose to live your lives this way, you're going to die anyways so why are you so set on spending your lives worrying about when it's going to happen? If there is a massive conspiracy that's been in the works over the past century then it's safe to say that even if anyone caught wind of it ahead of time the outcome would still be the same just because of the fact the ones behind it would've had over a hundred years of a head start on us.

Life is what it is so just live it.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join